• A Quest for a Theory of Everything
    ToeQuest sponsors a Quest for the Theory of Everything. We have ongoing research and discussions in four areas. Physics gives us a solid foundation in science. Philosophy can give us an ultimate, all-encompassing explanation of reality. Biology explains the human component and the limits of our ability to process and understand information. Spirit is a necessary component that allows us to widen the context to make sure all bases are covered.
  • Video - Physics

• Recent Forum Posts

dipayankar

Re: No DNA of the universe

I do not see matter as different from Energy. In fact matter is 'Frozen Energy'

dipayankar Today, 02:37 AM Go to last post
    G_burnett

Re: Toe core validity

Section three.
    Consideration must be made to the excitement of an electron in the atomic and subatomic view. If we are to apply the geometric reality valid in consideration to the electron in the...

G_burnett Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    G_burnett

Re: Toe core validity

i had not seen her or had any idea of her .. that is what makes it so strange being the first place i stop at is her work .. oh well i took advice and sent her a communication of ideas that i hope...

G_burnett Today, 01:24 AM Go to last post
    Steve Agnew

Re: Interferometer design, will it work?

Well, okay then. Go for it. I thought that you were asking questions because you were not certain. There is nothing wrong with doing these experiments...they have been done over and over again. We...

Steve Agnew Yesterday, 11:05 PM Go to last post
  • Get our toolbar!