• A Quest for a Theory of Everything
    ToeQuest sponsors a Quest for the Theory of Everything. We have ongoing research and discussions in four areas. Physics gives us a solid foundation in science. Philosophy can give us an ultimate, all-encompassing explanation of reality. Biology explains the human component and the limits of our ability to process and understand information. Spirit is a necessary component that allows us to widen the context to make sure all bases are covered.
  • Video - Physics

• Recent Forum Posts

G_burnett

Re: proton anomaly

i have found this link today of possible interest http://www.omicsonline.com/open-access/on-de-broglies-doubleparticle-photon-hypothesis-2090-0902-1000153.php?aid=70373 enjoy, g.

G_burnett Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    G_burnett

Re: Matter Time: The Possible Futures of Aether

I'm finding this very interesting to read from a friend of mine in Europe. I hope you enjoy it too. It is i would forewarn a motion platform view and deeply would tend to a future information state...

G_burnett Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    agge

Re: Curious about the credentials of Thomas Warren Campbell, author of "My Big TOE".

It's 3 years later and I just am doing my digging on Thomas Campbell and although I haven't found his academic credentials yet, I did find his NASA ones. It looks like he did a single contact job for...

agge 05-27-2016, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    zaidunivaso

Re: A Toe must be a Metaphysical Theory?

......consciousness coordination and regulation produces space and time coordination and regulation through the worldline of the velocity function. and space and time coordination and regulation...

zaidunivaso 05-27-2016, 09:12 AM Go to last post
  • Get our toolbar!