• A Quest for a Theory of Everything
    ToeQuest sponsors a Quest for the Theory of Everything. We have ongoing research and discussions in four areas. Physics gives us a solid foundation in science. Philosophy can give us an ultimate, all-encompassing explanation of reality. Biology explains the human component and the limits of our ability to process and understand information. Spirit is a necessary component that allows us to widen the context to make sure all bases are covered.
  • Video - Physics

• Recent Forum Posts

PoPpAScience

Re: Using "Origins" as well as Quantum Empiricism as an Approach to a TOE

I think that last post was for you Donnie.

But I am interest in this statement, especially like to hear more on the 'etheric forces' you speak of Michael.

PoPpAScience Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    PoPpAScience

Re: what is a wavicle?

I wonder how much of my zero point vortical singularity that I visualize, is related to your wavicle? I also wonder how much the forces you speak of are related to vortex and tendex lines? Very...

PoPpAScience Today, 11:11 AM Go to last post
    Rybo

4th Warmest March On Record--Except U.S.

Yeah U.S. was cold but not everywhere else. This just goes to show what power of those in U.S. negating global warming have on U.S. temtperatures.. :--) just kidding.

Dr. Jeff Masters'...

Rybo Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Michael A.

Re: Using "Origins" as well as Quantum Empiricism as an Approach to a TOE

PoPpAScience
    To give my take on the question why our maths and observations are in agreement using Quantum Mechanics and Relativity, I just reiterate what I said above - that both QM and GR are the...

Michael A. Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
  • Get our toolbar!