• A Quest for a Theory of Everything
    ToeQuest sponsors a Quest for the Theory of Everything. We have ongoing research and discussions in four areas. Physics gives us a solid foundation in science. Philosophy can give us an ultimate, all-encompassing explanation of reality. Biology explains the human component and the limits of our ability to process and understand information. Spirit is a necessary component that allows us to widen the context to make sure all bases are covered.
  • Video - Physics

• Recent Forum Posts

johnzendrac16

Re: 'Bliss' is just a matter of losing the 'Self'

It's an interesting topic. I get excited when I think about the idea of finding bliss. To me, bliss is something that we really enjoy doing. I like to eat and I like to watch dancing on TV, but it's...

johnzendrac16 Today, 05:34 AM Go to last post
    Bill Alsept

Single Edge Certainty

On my way to a theory of everything I got side tracked by this idea of light. You will find my paper "SINGLE EDGE CERTAINTY" at this link...

Bill Alsept Today, 12:48 AM Go to last post
    Rybo

Re: Pulling-IN/ Attraction /Contraction / Cohere's Finite INtegral Universe (>

(-)><(-) ergo (-)(-) tangent geodesics with out the IN texticons.

Here above, I have two masses( - ), embraced by geodesic gravity( ) and attracted INwared( >< ) towards each other via the...

Rybo Yesterday, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    AntonioLao

Re: living things

Without succumbing to physical injuries or diseases, the maximum average human life expectancy is about 120 years. Nonetheless, since census begun for over two thousands years, there is no record...

AntonioLao Yesterday, 04:21 PM Go to last post
  • Get our toolbar!