• A Quest for a Theory of Everything
    ToeQuest sponsors a Quest for the Theory of Everything. We have ongoing research and discussions in four areas. Physics gives us a solid foundation in science. Philosophy can give us an ultimate, all-encompassing explanation of reality. Biology explains the human component and the limits of our ability to process and understand information. Spirit is a necessary component that allows us to widen the context to make sure all bases are covered.
  • Video - Physics

• Recent Forum Posts

Rybo

4th Warmest March On Record--Except U.S.

Yeah U.S. was cold but not everywhere else. This just goes to show what power of those in U.S. negating global warming have on U.S. temtperatures.. :--) just kidding.

Dr. Jeff Masters'...

Rybo Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Michael A.

Re: Using "Origins" as well as Quantum Empiricism as an Approach to a TOE

PoPpAScience
    To give my take on the question why our maths and observations are in agreement using Quantum Mechanics and Relativity, I just reiterate what I said above - that both QM and GR are the...

Michael A. Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    AntonioLao

Re: nothing grows nothing

It's simpler than you think. The square of any physical quantity is simply the product by multiplying itself. The square of 2 is 4 since 2 times 2 is 4. In non-relativistic quantum mechanics the...

AntonioLao Yesterday, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    AntonioLao

Re: regrouping quarks

Gauge theory of exchange forces asserts the mass gets heavier as the distance gets shorter. At the Planck length the effective mass is the Planck mass.

AntonioLao Yesterday, 07:50 PM Go to last post
  • Get our toolbar!