• A Quest for a Theory of Everything
    ToeQuest sponsors a Quest for the Theory of Everything. We have ongoing research and discussions in four areas. Physics gives us a solid foundation in science. Philosophy can give us an ultimate, all-encompassing explanation of reality. Biology explains the human component and the limits of our ability to process and understand information. Spirit is a necessary component that allows us to widen the context to make sure all bases are covered.
  • Video - Physics

• Recent Forum Posts

G_burnett

Re: Toe

The observation of a type of solid state void enlightened by photons in motion yet considered to source independent of time and space is made by the common term given to entanglement called the...

G_burnett 12-05-2016, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Kenneth

Mindful Argument

Mindful Argument

1. "Intelligent minds exist" - Humans for example.
    2. "A intelligent mind can create an informational model of the universe." - An example of this would be String Theory.

Kenneth 12-04-2016, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    greenbug

Re: Relation of Energy to Spacetime

You are not adding to my understanding. You have already said it is not your job to educate me.

A forum is a place for people to meet and in this case talk about their interests.
    I'm not...

greenbug 12-03-2016, 03:08 AM Go to last post
    Rybo

Re: Sine-wave and Hexagon--VE has FOur Hexagons

Of course the below is derived from the 4-line/level hepta-sine-wave, so it is not surprising that we can isolate out a nucleated hexagonal pattern of a cycle that begins with 3 { observed time } and...

Rybo 12-02-2016, 07:20 PM Go to last post
  • Get our toolbar!