Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: graviton vs. photon

Raider of the lost time AntonioLao's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

graviton vs. photon

Graviton is the quantum field vector gauge boson of the gravitational field. Unlike photons, which cannot interact with one another, the gravitons are able to interact with each other, theoretically. The failure to detect a single graviton should never be construed as a hindrance for theorizing graviton interaction. The spin of the photon is unity, while that of graviton is two. By infinitesimal congruence, the graviton is the inscribed and the photon is the circumscribed Feynman loop of spacetime. This suggests that for every set of 8 spacetime points of a photon there corresponding 4 gravitons and 4 antigravitons. Each graviton is a coupling of two Feynman loops of the same gauge but of opposite spin. Nevertheless, each loop is describable by a singular Hadamard matrix. This matrix representation reduces the infinite degrees of freedom to only six making the graviton field renormalizable. Furthermore, the existence of photons is a testament for stable interactions between gravitons and antigravitons. Along same reasoning, a spin zero scalar massive Higgs boson is the product of multiple Hadamard matrices.
    Time independence: [∂E(g)]=[∂F(a)r(a)][∂F(b)r(b)] and Mass independence: a(t)r(t)=c

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hypothetically, gravitons have no charge, so they are their own antiparticles. I believe that is the thing: when gravitons are interacting, photons can't exist, for they are the uninteraction of gravitons. So when photons crash with a mass, if thia mass is a loosing electrons matter (metal), the electron will be produced, or better said accelerated by the enrgy taken from the photon by the atom. Whiles if the matter is electrong aining, the energy wil be retaine din the nucleus. What happens is that the photon is repelled with colour. I believe that because in the non-metals there are always more neutrons than protons or equal, then the number of up quarks is higher than te one of down quarks, that impplies that although the charge is still overall 0, the charge of the force that puts the quarks together is positive. Is this the weak force?

Basically, I mean that the electron is a product of graviton interaction and the photon a product of graviton noninteraction.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

space charge

graviton has no electric charge or color charge but it has space charge of 1/6. +1/6 for graviton and -1/6 for antigraviton.
    Time independence: [∂E(g)]=[∂F(a)r(a)][∂F(b)r(b)] and Mass independence: a(t)r(t)=c

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioLao
    graviton has no electric charge or color charge but it has space charge of 1/6. +1/6 for graviton and -1/6 for antigraviton.
    Oh, yes, I remember. And what do you hypothesize that are the particles of space?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

spacetime

The particle of spacetime is composed of equal evenness and oddness of H+ and H-.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

The particle of spacetime is composed of equal evenness and oddness of H+ and H-.
    And the number of H can vary? If so, what determines a spacetime particle's H charge? I'm revising the papers I recieved from you, I keep them all. Did you find an equation relating the mass to the H charge?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

same number

Quote Originally Posted by GUILLE
    And the number of H can vary? If so, what determines a spacetime particle's H charge? I'm revising the papers I recieved from you, I keep them all. Did you find an equation relating the mass to the H charge?
    The H-number of the universe can't vary in a global sense otherwise the universe would have a net electric charge or color charge or space charge. The groupings vary between even and odd. Even for energy and odd for mass. The mass is derived from the products of H's of both pluses and minuses.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

The H-number of the universe can't vary in a global sense otherwise the universe would have a net electric charge or color charge or space charge. The groupings vary between even and odd. Even for energy and odd for mass. The mass is derived from the products of H's of both pluses and minuses.
    Do you have a list (or is there a paper that you have sended to me) in which the masses of the particles are derived from the products of H's?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

matrix multiplication

The product of matrix multiplication. However, only Hadamard matrices of the same LOE can be multiplied.

Likes Given

Re: matrix multiplication

Antigraviton? The Vulcan Science Directorate denies its existence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information