Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Is gravity a pulling or a pushing force?

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: Is gravity a pulling or a pushing force?

Quote Originally Posted by apibernik View Post
    Mel everything is in motion, if there would be no vortices and motion, matter would dessolve into pure energy !

Andy
    Yes but the movement is an illusion right?

Pure energy is the dark energy we can't see, hence why it is called dark energy, but we are floating through it every single moment of our life?

I am Not, but the Universe is my Self.

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

If the universal body is perpetually turning itself inside out - outside in, then there is no such thing as an opposite except as relative to itself.

So the universe is pulling and pushing - or pushing and pulling itself at the same time...as it turns itself inside out, or outside in.

There is nothing outside of the universe. It is one...and one is another word for infinity.

And that is one big or small universe.

Small, because this phenomena works on the subatomic scale as well.

As well as on the human scale..... in that the self goes in and the same self comes out.
    From seed to fruit ...in other words.. from source to source an endless spring.

It's a spring thing.

Don't you just love mel bell science ? ...lol

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    If the universal body is perpetually turning itself inside out - outside in, then there is no such thing as an opposite except as relative to itself.

So the universe is pulling and pushing - or pushing and pulling itself at the same time...as it turns itself inside out, or outside in.

There is nothing outside of the universe. It is one...and one is another word for infinity.

And that is one big or small universe.

Small, because this phenomena works on the subatomic scale as well.

As well as on the human scale..... in that the self goes in and the same self comes out.
    From seed to fruit ...in other words.. from source to source an endless spring.

It's a spring thing.

Don't you just love mel bell science ? ...lol
    Dear Melanie,

you would be burned at stake for your mel bell science if we would live in AD 1600s. The verdict would be, Mel is a heretic. I see some interesting ideas that can be derived from your science as you mix apples and pines. Your approach to science is rather artistic than scientific.

Best,

Andy

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Dear Melanie,

you would be burned at stake for your mel bell science if we would live in AD 1600s. The verdict would be, Mel is a heretic. I see some interesting ideas that can be derived from your science as you mix apples and pines. Your approach to science is rather artistic than scientific.

Best,

Andy
    Andy truth will set you free.

Witches didn't care about being burnt at the stake, cos they were already dead.

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Hi I'm still trying to get my head around the concept ''Gravity'' so I have some thoughts I wrote on paper yesterday which took me about 4 hours to write because I had to keep editing it until it actually made sense to me. I'm not saying its the truth or that its how things are, its just my personal vision that I want to share with the toe. Maybe someone can see something in it, not sure it will make sense to anybody though, but then again it might, so here goes, and let me warn you this is some really ''out there'' mel bell thinking.... so be ready to go WTF!

Solid matter is an illusion. The universe is nothing but space or consciousness or an awareness screen in which images appear and disappear. The whole entire universe equals zero weight.Weight, which is another name for gravity is an illusion. Weight or gravity is a sensation felt, it cannot be seen or touched, it exists purely as a concept. No literal gravity or weight ever existed, these are effects, forces felt as a sense that we just happen to call gravity or weight. Similarly, the 5 senses, are not literal things either except as concepts.Sensations cannot be seen and weigh nothing, and just like gravity the senses can only be felt as an effect or force.

So, when two seemingly separate solid celestial objects aka(images) make contact with one another,
    they have to push their surfaces together to ground each other into place so as to give the illusion that they are solid.This dual acting simultaneous equal and opposite pushing force acts like a glue that sticks two objects together. If these equal and opposite pushing together forces did not exist then the objects would just pass straight through each other as if they wasn't there. That they push together in equal and opposite directions is how the 3D world takes on its shape.

>< Imagine these arrows are two clumps of matter.One arrow is my foot, and the other is the floor.
    The reason I appear solid is because the ground is pushing toward my feet and my feet are pushing towards the ground at the same time.This force acts as a counteractive force keeping solidity in form. We are also kept in form by another force which is the etheric field which enters our lungs by a pushing force filling us with air that is keeping us buoyant in our own ocean of energy.

Clumps of matter to become grounded in the weightlessness of space that they occupy have to push together until contact is made.

Imagine two fish in the ocean - in order for them to touch anything else that happens to be in the ocean, they have to push their bodies forward towards it and that includes catching their food. I just can't see that there is any need for a pulling force in reality.
    If we are living in one big ocean like fish then there can be no such thing as a pulling force.
    apibernik likes this.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi I'm still trying to get my head around the concept ''Gravity'' so I have some thoughts I wrote on paper yesterday which took me about 4 hours to write because I had to keep editing it until it actually made sense to me. I'm not saying its the truth or that its how things are, its just my personal vision that I want to share with the toe. Maybe someone can see something in it, not sure it will make sense to anybody though, but then again it might, so here goes, and let me warn you this is some really ''out there'' mel bell thinking.... so be ready to go WTF!

Solid matter is an illusion. The universe is nothing but space or consciousness or an awareness screen in which images appear and disappear. The whole entire universe equals zero weight.Weight, which is another name for gravity is an illusion. Weight or gravity is a sensation felt, it cannot be seen or touched, it exists purely as a concept. No literal gravity or weight ever existed, these are effects, forces felt as a sense that we just happen to call gravity or weight. Similarly, the 5 senses, are not literal things either except as concepts.Sensations cannot be seen and weigh nothing, and just like gravity the senses can only be felt as an effect or force.

So, when two seemingly separate solid celestial objects aka(images) make contact with one another,
    they have to push their surfaces together to ground each other into place so as to give the illusion that they are solid.This dual acting simultaneous equal and opposite pushing force acts like a glue that sticks two objects together. If these equal and opposite pushing together forces did not exist then the objects would just pass straight through each other as if they wasn't there. That they push together in equal and opposite directions is how the 3D world takes on its shape.

If we are living in one big ocean like fish then there can be no such thing as a pulling force.
    Dear Mel,

this is an amazing performance. As a Prof. of Intergalactic Gravity Studies I am promoting you to Ph.D. hc. or Dr. hc. honors causus! I am amazed by your insights, I have never asked myself about unsolidity of this phenomenon some drunk policeman Newton named Gravity. I have asseted with my greatest certitude that gravity as such does not exist. This explains why gravity can not be connected to Special and General realtivity, as the both do not exist. So how can you combine two unexisting theories?

What Al Zeeper proposed was Pressure x Volume = Energy model and the one with integerated electrical-mass. Now Mel, you are right as this q or electical-mass is the product of every combusting star and we are all fish execept for Rybo who is an empty can, swiming in this ocean of ether.

Now Mel take: electrical-mass x pressure / density and you get Pressure x Volume = Light x Heat wich all result in one and only non-solid and pure energy called cosmic consciousness.

Mel you are damn right and I am pround on you. It is only our sheeple perception and our 5 poor senses that translate consciousness or pure energy into solid matter, apparently done by our brain.

If you consider that dendrites in our brain, that is place where memories are stored are at spin 1,37 c the velocity of light than gravity is neither a phenomenon of mass/enregy equivaltence nor mass atraction of two or more large bodies, but universal compression of ether, a pushing force of density differences. Quote: Al Zeeper, Zee "Spock" @ WowGoHere.com

Under compression we understand that there is a pressure due to a volume and there is density. Our dear Dr. Melanie, Ph.D., each object made of electrical-mass can dessolve into pure consciousness/energy any time also has its own desity. Yet my fellow researcher Al Zeeper, Zee "Spock" asserted, taking Galilean Thermometer that the density of cosmic space or vacuum is always constant or the same. What swims, where it swims and how it orbits reference stars of naked women is individual celestial or our body density difference relative to the constant density of this space. WE ARE TRULY BEING PUSHED ALL THE TIME, and never pulled or atracted. Latter is for our Rybo-nator to note!

Best,

Professor of governing dynamics of the universal compression within space-consciousness continuum, MSc. Andy aka Q Jr.

melanie likes this.

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Our dear Dr. Melanie, Ph.D.,
    LOL

I've taught myself every thing I don't know.

When the Voice and the Vision on the Inside

Become more profound, more clear, more loud

Than the Opinions on the Outside . . . .

You Have Mastered Your Life.

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Is this seedling being pulled or pushed through the soil?

The seedling is attracted toward the light of the sun. The sun acts an attractor, the sun does not pull the seedling through the soil, the seeding contains the life force that pushes itself into existence. We were born of the sun and return to the sun.Dust to dust as the bible say.The attractor and the push are the same one force. The attractor attracts its self back to itself, its the same one self returning to itself. This is called the eternal return.

Within the dream of separation there is a sense of I am over here and you are over there. That is not true. That which is seen is not separate from the one seeing. The sense of ''I'' is a movement in your consciousness. The consciousness does not move anywhere because it is everywhere at once.The attractor is pure awareness becoming aware of itself.Awareness is the absolute, consciousness is relative. Awareness can only become aware of itself by reflecting itself as a conscious experience, this is known as becoming attractive.When the attractor mirrors itself in its own reflection and it is reciprocated by itself, it awakens in its own dream.Awareness becomes aware of itself.

Subject and Object become One once again.
    ''The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflections. The water has no mind to receive their image.''

The sun and the moon have no awareness of their existence, they only live in a conscious experience aka the knowing.
    When awareness knows sensation consciousness is born.

Thank you Andy for helping to expand my consciousness. This is what the Toe Quest forum is all about - when other posters comments can trigger your own knowings inside of you, cause you to remember your true self, and give you aha moments.

Andy writes his visions in lay mans terms so that everyone can understand. I understand him. We must simplify what we want to say, we should say what we mean and mean what we say.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information