Thread: if you close one eye

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

if you close one eye

how is it that if i close one of my eyes i have the perception of being blind in that eye.im not expecting a screen saver to pop up.its just nothing.not even black

Master
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: if you close one eye

actually there is something you can do about it.

I have posted about this before; if you close both eyes and gently rub your eyelids you should see a green light, focus on the light and it should zoom in, focus on this and keep focusing with your eyes closed by keeping pressure on your eyelids you should be able to see some "brilliant" patterns. This may be caused by the contact of your eyelids causing electrical signals, or it could be caused by trapped photons, or it could be caused by light signals come from within our mind. I think it is caused by light trapped inside your eyes, because if during rubbing your eyelids you open your eyes and let some more light in and then close them and continue rubbing the light will sometimes change colors and vibration.
    Try it out, I forget when I first discovered this but as a kid I was always interested in weird shapes and how light interacts with those shapes..

Did you know that you have worms living in your tears? And that they eat germs that get into your eyes...and I think I have discovered a way to see them if you look at the Sun during the summer when it is bright, and you look toward the blue sky nearest the Sun you will see squigly lines that appear to move that look like worms...All I know is that you do have worms living in your eyes, this is a fact, and then I asked my teacher "do you think what I saw as a kid was these worms" he said it was possible.

Who needs special effects when we have eyelids and clear blue sky?

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

oh,that works.but try it with one eye.wait i tried it and it worked this time.a weird green light.very cool observation.now i have 2 things to wonder about

Likes Given

If you close your eyes and face direct sunlight you should see a kaledascope of patterns these are a microscopic view of underside of eyelid - your eye is seeing it with help of sunlight.

Also have you ever experienced an after-image of comuter screen if close eyes - still should see light screen shape.

I'm no expert on eyes but when you close one eye half of your brain is not receiving sensory input so nothing registers. Left eye image goes to right hand side of brain and right eye image goes to left hand side of brain Brain

Thread Information