Thread: The Law of Self Preservation- or TOE?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Lightbulb The Law of Self Preservation- or TOE?

Some thoughts:
    "The lesser is to the greater as the greater is to the whole"- Is this sacred geometry threom not articulating this Law of Self-Preservation?
    To me it says:
    "Though we are many parts we all belong to the whole."
    It says:
    "I serve my Master as my Master serves us all."

In atoms and the movement thereof; is all the movment for the preservation of its being?? Surely!

In cellular activity??

What about plant Life?? Consumption of energy in all forms of life; what is it's purpose?? Is it not due to The Law of Self-Preservation?

"Anything that seeks to preserve itself is conscience of itself ans its own temporality."

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Law of Self Preservation- or TOE?

Hello Mike,

What about plant Life?? Consumption of energy in all forms of life; what is it's purpose?? Is it not due to The Law of Self-Preservation?
    There has been considerable speculation and debate on the degree of awareness in plants, and even the whole planet as possessing sentience.

Increased awareness of the intelligence of animals has led many persons to adopt a vegetarian or vegan diet.

My perspective at this point in the journey is to recognize that electro-magnetic energy runs through all things in greater or lesser degree.

All of that "empty space" both within our cells and without, is filled with a "fundamental substance" as yet undefined, with properties as yet unknowable.

I have not the sciences or the linguistic skills to state it plainer, yet I trust you will get my meaning or bring forth questions where meaning is unclear.

It is the passing of life that begets opportunity for new life. Therefore, I hold life and death in equal respect.

"Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law."

Immanuel Kant
    So many paths to the same destination,
    would, but I could, experience them all...

Banned
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInfinity View Post
    Some thoughts:
    "The lesser is to the greater as the greater is to the whole"- Is this sacred geometry threom not articulating this Law of Self-Preservation?
    To me it says:
    It says:

In atoms and the movement thereof; is all the movment for the preservation of its being?? Surely!

In cellular activity??

"Anything that seeks to preserve itself is conscience of itself ans its own temporality."

"The fact is that because no one thing or feature of this universe is separable from the whole, the only real You, or Self, is the whole."

Food for thought
    How can any part of a thing have one tiny shred of power over the Whole?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Increased awareness of the intelligence of animals has led many persons to adopt a vegetarian or vegan diet.
    It is the passing of life that begets opportunity for new life. Therefore, I hold life and death in equal respect.
    I beleive this: The cause of my outcomes could never be the result of another's action. Likewise, the cause of another's outcomes could never be the result of my action. One simply reaps what it sews.

I wanted to be a vegetarian but why when meat tastes so good. Its not my fault that the cow was brutally killed. It was the cow's fault- the cow wasn't smart enough to defend itself.

I know this may sound cruel but... I hold life and death in equal respect.
    I know this may sound cruel but... this law will one day give birth to a world of everlasting peace. Ask me how.

If one chooses to be vegetarian becaues of how animals are treated, then they cant eat plants either if plants have a conscience too. Unless the conscience of the plant is okay with being cruely destroyed.

There were two flowers side by side, I picked one of the flowers for my girlfriend one day. The next day the flower that wasn't picked drooped down; a few days later it died. It was one of the saddest things I ever seen.
    URN Mike Infinity's
    S.O.U.L.- School Of Universal Law

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

I beleive this: The cause of my outcomes could never be the result of another's action. Likewise, the cause of another's outcomes could never be the result of my action. One simply reaps what it sews.
    I wish such a day would never come when the world will get so disconnected.

I wanted to be a vegetarian but why when meat tastes so good. Its not my fault that the cow was brutally killed. It was the cow's fault- the cow wasn't smart enough to defend itself.
    Have you ever wondered what would happen, if the cow was smart enough and if it could defend itself?

If one chooses to be vegetarian because of how animals are treated, then they cant eat plants either if plants have a conscience too. Unless the conscience of the plant is okay with being cruely destroyed.
    The conscience of plant is certainly not ok with being cruelly destroyed. But, probably it doesn't want to die without being eaten ( we have to think that way, if we ever want to eat anything ). People become vegetarians probably because they cant bear to eat something that can think for itself and would probably escape if given the chance.
    Try not to eat any plants, lets see if it will run away!
    But, that's not the point I am trying to make.
    The thing is, its a question of choice, not why the choice is made. Its their 'will' not why they have that 'will'.

There were two flowers side by side, I picked one of the flowers for my girlfriend one day. The next day the flower that wasn't picked drooped down; a few days later it died. It was one of the saddest things I ever seen.
    There really isn't anything to be sad about. The flower you didn't pick got pollinated from a bee or a butterfly. And the flower you did pick up was pollinated by, well, You!
    See, how you became a part of a plant's life cycle, being completely unaware of it.

Banned
    Likes Given

Life eats Life ... how else would life survive.

It's a sucking in thing...a continuous repeating recycling of death and renewal ......

Black holes are very hungry beasts.....

The death of something ensures the growth of something else...

What ever is added or taken away.. the universe always will weigh the same..

People are still responsible ------- (Free Will) < < < divine grace..
    Anything with a nervous system is going to feel pain and anxiety at the thought of death.
    That is the unavoidable consequence of life.
    To feel pain is inevitable, although suffering is optional.

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInfinity View Post
    Some thoughts:
    To me it says:
    It says:

In cellular activity??

Hi Mike...I think there is a Law of self-preservation but I think it has to do with the center of consciousness rather than objective identity consciousness.

I think because we have culture and are enculturated we err by aligning with survival techniques as opposed to true preservation of our center of consciousness. I think what happens is a false perimeter of fears builds up which leads to fragmented consciousness and dimmed senses or sentience. Instinctively we are equipped with an ancient system of fight or flight which should naturally alert us to the presence of danger but to use that we have to have full sentience not sentience which is dimmed. That system should work which at this point should leave us not surviving but moreso creatively taking part in our own lives....

Mikal
    If I see a train coming and your on the track...if I don't tell you, it will be a pity for you and a shame on me....

Thread Information