Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: absolute rest?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: absolute rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Yeah, I've often considered the extra-universal state, what is out there that is different from here.

The only model I can think of is to imagine a highly entropic state, maximally entropic, no possible change, no variation of state, nothing to distinguish time or distance.

It's a very hard concept to properly visualize, as it is utterly foreign to us.

Actually that state is easy for me to visualize. To me it is the state that was before substance and form that we exist in now, and is the state that is beyond the event horizon of our universe. That state is "Potential". "Potential" is Infinity for Eternity. An "Action" gave Boundary and Motion to "Potential" and is still doing the same off in Infinity for Eternity.

I agree very much that the event horizon of our Universe is of Angular Momentum. I feel that our Universe is expanding at this event horizon, giving "Boundary to Infinity" creating Space, and giving "Motion to Eternity" creating Time. This is the Space Time Continuum we exist in.

It is the incrementation of "Potential" that leads to substance and form.
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

8th degree Black Belt
    Likes Given

Again, my impression of the outside of a universe is tainted by my impression of the ultimate state of a universe.

To consider an absolute void, I would have to ask why there were directions within this void, why you had some way to register change at all.
    Emily: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Stage Manager: No. *pauses* The physicists and mathematicians, maybe they do some.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Again, my impression of the outside of a universe is tainted by my impression of the ultimate state of a universe.

To consider an absolute void, I would have to ask why there were directions within this void, why you had some way to register change at all.

There is direction because of the first "Action" that started from a Zero point within Infinity. That is the problem solved, that Dave was asking. The problem of no incrementation.

One's perception of this universe at a macro scale, is only based on our neighbourhood of 14 billion light-years. If you picture our neighbourhood as a jellyfish in the Pacific Ocean, and the ocean being the maybe size of the Universe so far, then one can have a different perspective.

I personally do not adhere to the idea that "Potential"(Infinity for Eternity) is a void. I lean toward light or illumination, and as such substance is bounded "Potential"(light or illumination). I'm still contemplating on this though.
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Tim;
    There are several scenarios that can lead to a universe as we view it today; unfortunately we have no way of testing any of them. I don’t really pass any judgment on these scenarios unless one suggests the “something from nothing” scenario; that’s a biblical type “Genesis Hypothesis” We can view these scenarios as someone beating their head against the wall; the only thing they learn is that the head aces subside when they stop.

With a little imagination, this may help visualize the FS in action.

Space Water bubble

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett
    ... besides I'm nuts and profound ..
    What’s scary Graham is I tend to believe you; then again, aren’t we all!
    David

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by PoPpAScience View Post
    There is direction because of the first "Action" that started from a Zero point within Infinity. That is the problem solved, that Dave was asking. The problem of no incrementation.

One's perception of this universe at a macro scale, is only based on our neighborhood of 14 billion light-years. If you picture our neighborhood as a jellyfish in the Pacific Ocean, and the ocean being the maybe size of the Universe so far, then one can have a different perspective.

I personally do not adhere to the idea that "Potential"(Infinity for Eternity) is a void. I lean toward light or illumination, and as such substance is bounded "Potential"(light or illumination). I'm still contemplating on this though.
    Not a void but FS with motion, direction random or aligned ... aligned in condense state ergo with a density factor ... still potential ... adhesion magnetic or graviton? .... ahh FS only dependent on itself to be ... adhesion such as surface tension ... static?

If there is a space devoid of FS then it is in transient state of being ... our universe tends to demand that as a transient state. ... after all we are we not getting there?

~kind regards g.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dleviwing View Post
    Tim;
    There are several scenarios that can lead to a universe as we view it today; unfortunately we have no way of testing any of them. I don’t really pass any judgment on these scenarios unless one suggests the “something from nothing” scenario; that’s a biblical type “Genesis Hypothesis” We can view these scenarios as someone beating their head against the wall; the only thing they learn is that the head aces subside when they stop.

With a little imagination, this may help visualize the FS in action.
    Space Water bubble

What’s scary Graham is I tend to believe you; then again, aren’t we all!
    Now that is amazing link information, TY very much Dave ... also the next, the real color of the universe !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkUcYabieEM&NR=1

graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Dave, digesting that in space experiment over some wine wine and steak being cooked has given me more time to ponder and that bubble wave in your link is exactly how I have been picturing both Uranus and Saturn. Uranus more the face on view polar to better effect noticeable and Saturn with ring effect added to tripole (p)recession to MF polar north and south ... not to say no ring effect on Uranus noting the heated equator band.

...they used other then solar wind in the experiment but that is still comparable in effect? IMHO. kind regards g

8th degree Black Belt
    Likes Given

I actually picture that there are other universes out there in the void, like bubbles in soda.

Oh, just to clarify, the observable universe is roughly 48 Billion light years across, inflation and all that.
    Emily: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Stage Manager: No. *pauses* The physicists and mathematicians, maybe they do some.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

That is a lot of light years Max but as the FS with a few clumps of matter thrown in making our being ... we are there and here so it is not, to far, away, after all? except for the proton maybe. .. or a few other measurements

IMHO g

7th degree Black Belt
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dleviwing View Post
    Tim;
    There are several scenarios that can lead to a universe as we view it today; unfortunately we have no way of testing any of them. I don’t really pass any judgment on these scenarios unless one suggests the “something from nothing” scenario; that’s a biblical type “Genesis Hypothesis” We can view these scenarios as someone beating their head against the wall; the only thing they learn is that the head aches subside when they stop.
    Hey Dave,

You always say that we are merely universal mirrors looking back upon itself, and others have said that if we could see the reflection of light between two perfectly aligned mirrors, that we would be looking into infinity.....Perhaps when we recognize the proper paradigm whereby aligning the mirror within us with the functioning one without us, we shall only ever be able to see infinity within the reflections as it resonates within our minds, whereby better understanding the depths of eternity; but I still have some alignment to do with my mirror my friend. I see glimpses of such things and understand the barriers of thought, but there's still much work left to be done. The analog of universal interactions resonating within my thoughts isn't yet in phase with the one giving me existence. I see the progressive replication of structure, but feel I have yet to fully acknowledge the progressive replication of function. Perhaps, we shouldn't close the system, and just let them reflect to infinity; thus defining eternity. Who's to say?

I actually like the headaches, it's only when I realize that they're not there anymore and I'm focused on subjects that used to cause them, that I realize I'm beginning to understand. This whole journey we're on has intellectual walls that we often beat our head against. Most can be moved if we refuse to quite. We try to understand mechanics, whereby implying infinity and eternity, but know nothing of origins. I'm of the opinon that we can never know the creation of something by merely knowing how it moves, and how could one thing ever know the origin of itself. All I know is one day, when I was a child, I realized I was here. I couldn't tell you where I was before that. My life would tell a story of the man I am, the things I've done, and how I've lived, but it too falls short of explaining where I actually came from. To some, that's an unmovable wall, but I have removed it from my thoughts as I feel I have a better understanding now of that, and I'm currently standing in front of the one to which you are referring; forever limited to just images in mirrors. Anything more would perhaps forever be doomed to philosophy.

We rate the level of truth to our knowledge of the science of mechanics by the scale at which they allow us to affect our world, and the resolution at which they allow us to interact with it, but how would we ever rate the level of truth within our philosophies? Perhaps only by the scale of peace that it brings to the minds of the individuals that accept them as truth, and the resolution at which it allows those minds to be content.

Regards,

Tim

Disclaimer: *The above statements are my opinion only and shouldn't be taken as factual. Read at your own risk*

Thread Information