Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    Hi Vincent
    Thank You for your reply

I thought of this comparison to the Earth, I would have to reserve thought of subscription still by something I am not seeing... I do not see the storms, the vortex in the shell but off the shell or am i quantifying the shell too small maybe ... OK I get it. the energy release from the center is being addressed by the external push in at varied uncertainty local to be able to escape in the tears of space but eventually pushed in still or to static to form new form ...

interesting

Thank you again graham
    Hi Graham,

If you are referring to the vortical shell emcompassing the spiral arm of the Cat's eye nebula, this is similar to the vortrex of a singular vortex that has occurred in an outward inversed manner.

In the spiral arm, viscous mass of heavier matter is vortically pushed out through the vortex column, and disspiates at the tip of the vortex column on higher altitude by scattering the heavier matter vortically on higher atmosphere in lighter density viscous mass. These haverier matter falls back on the spiral arm in a folding manner back to lower atmosphere vortically therefore organises as a shell encompassing the spiral arm.

Earth have a magnetic tail phenomenon that is pushed away from the direction of Sun and then fold back similar to the spiral arm of Cat's eye nebula.

I can visualize this is the force dynamics that pushes up volcanoe on stratified surface that has encased the molten matter of a suspended spheroid and causes volcanoe erruption.

Thanks for your inspiring responds.
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent;

I came across this and thought you may find it interesting:

This is how, the vortex system in boson condensates appears.. The vortices are in equidistant arrangement due the quantization, they cannot form spherical surface, being unidimensional, in fact.

Best to you,

Pat

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Profpat View Post
    Hi Vincent;

This is how, the vortex system in boson condensates appears.. The vortices are in equidistant arrangement due the quantization, they cannot form spherical surface, being unidimensional, in fact.

Best to you,

Pat
    Hi Profpat;

Thanks for these information.
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Profpat View Post
    Hi Vincent;

Pat
    this is way up there, days i have been looking at these in post and I have a lot to learn but the strange thing I can almost see this ... ty for the post you made pat ~ graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent;

Found some interesting articles in this months Popular science magazine. Here are a couple link's to guide you to the stories out side the of the mag.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...et-embryo.html

What a beautiful sight to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great invention by Louis Michauld. Just imagine the potential of Vortex power to solve our everyday needs for energy.

http://vortexengine.ca/index.shtml
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Identifier : NLTT 54115 C.D.S. - SIMBAD4 rel 1.090 - 2008.06.24CEST02:39:09
    Coordinates: 22.5448649411192h-20.9913746686701d
    Radius : 10 arcmin This clickable map has been made using the Aladin application.

Star (+mag&pm)
    Galaxy
    Nebula, PN, SNR
    HII region
    radio, HI, Maser
    IR object
    UV object
    X-ray object
    other types

get the EPS file for this image

Hi vincent ahhh i see I think a double helix formation maybe a triple on the bottom of this star ... is there enough here for you to take a looK ? Maybe its the summer air though lol best regards Graham

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by PoPpAScience View Post
    Hi Vincent;

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...et-embryo.html

What a beautiful sight to see.

Hi Allen;

Yes, this image is beautiful, magnificent and OMG!

This is an awesome image of a newly formed star HL Tau within Milky Way. It is still at infancy stage with a protoplanet HL Tau b in the process of forming as a planet!

This image should be a first in astronomy history for protoplanetary disc that has captured a star with a view from its polar region with such vivid details showing spiral arms and a protoplanet forming in the accretion disc. Prior to this image there were only artist’s impressions available for protoplanetary disc in showing the accretion disc with spiral arms.

Thanks Allen for posting this image, this is strong evidence to evolution of stars and planets with vortex model, this image has important implications in many aspects for Universal Vortical Singularity.

Based on singular vortex mechanism, this image is direct evidence that a star is formed in vortical consolidation from stellar materials. The protoplanet HL Tau b is also direct evidence that revolving planets are consolidation of planetesimals in satellite vortices spiraling around its star in a localized vortex system. This illustrates the origin for perpetual motion of revolving and rotating planets around its star, as well as the orign of gravity and interplanetary gravity are push-in intertial force as a result of compression. Also a solid evidence for the presence of fundamental substance that causes the compression of a huge viscous mass that encompasses the star and all its satellites on a flattened plane in a spheroid of viscous matter.

In a paradigm shift, this image of a newly formed star has shown similarity of singular vortex mechanism as with the structure of a galaxy, such as the whirlpool galaxy with spiral arms and it drives a distinct satellite galaxy. Based on UVS, the satellite galaxy is vortically formed by stars that have vortically consolidated by stellar materials on an outer vortex ring. These are the compelling evidence of a vortical universe in a paradigm formation.

Image of Whirlpool galaxy NGC 5194 with its satellite galaxy.

Thanks a lot Allen.
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent
    I have noticed in gravity push varied circumstance that demands the ball, peanut and bagel shape of a proton to have the observed effect. I vector transient MF energy in vortex form research now thanks to you getting my head in gear to helix formation by perpendicular shift event of particle streams of protons.
    In the new COIL particle-stoppers, I believe the grouping of such may lead to holding of the grouping in mass for push effect, not by smashing but by event horizon instantaneous interaction of opposite directional parallel streams, particle form variances by a “reel” as in double or triple or multi helix formation. I have posted on this a rule one in the simple I work from to view.
    The actual shape now considered postulated of a proton and even more shape, will be applied to my vector ponders on a new level of theorem.
    The event is only to date, noted by self, in the northern lights frequency change, by add and then a stop or expansion of wave motion.
    Further do in so said now believe that this will follow study in what is described as a tube wall in string theorem both string and in super string and explain the branching of the tubes in many areas of research and quantum mechanics.
    There is just a certain symmetry missing without the true description of what a proton shape can be; now most interesting as pondered, I thought in the fringe or out of the box to most, the result of quark movement and composites in the proton … effect the vector ray.
    Regards, G

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20030306212841... A little search got me this.

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php interesting postings
    http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/millennium/ dark energy
    http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/millennium/ and this data base

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

I am totally amazed by the above I posted in that as a post script an view of dark energy there must be Rule of Law manifested, first. Those of you who look at the most varied form have to go by the rules of interaction, thus my description of Rule of Law being applied. In my own head. Enjoy~! Graham Burnett peace

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

We were transported to this Land of Oz by a vortex.

Thread Information