Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1842
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Quote Originally Posted by dr9090 View Post
    And the asteroid belt.. (like planetary rings ?)..
    From the UVS perspective, the asteroid belt and the Kuiper belt are the vortical ring systems of the dual-core barycenter of the Solar System (BOTSS). Like planetary rings indeed.

Do we have any hard evidence about the cores of the gas giants? Or is it presumed from the upper atmosphic surface(s)?
    Apparently there was no hard evidence for the cores of gas giants.
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

How big is Eris?
    Eris is ~2,326 (12) km in diameter, pluto is ~2306 (20) km.

About the same size as Pluto.

The above info are from the courtesy of Wikipedia.
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi Graham, just revamped the UVS subtopic on "The apparent prograde rotation of Uranus".

Let me know if there is anything to alter or add.
    G_burnett likes this.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

For those who are following the UVS research, the UVS topic on "Dust disk of star" was just revamped.

A thought experiment was inserted to illustrate how the dusk disk structure is vortically formed.

Do a thought experiment to visualize a nested plasmatic torus-shaped structure in its two-axis spin has its inner nested layers flattened on its tilted axis, and thus the nested bipolar polar vortex pair forms two vortical focal points on the accretion disk; this mechanism renders the dual-core center of the dust disk.

From the UVS perspective, the nested rings outside the dual-core center are formed by the flattened nested plasmasphere of the outer nested layers, and this effect renders the nested ring structure of the dust disk that encapsulates the dual-core center.

The above images from the left are, nested dual-core dust disk of the Vega star, a nested torus-shaped structure, a spheroid with two rotational axes.

Please feel free to suggest any further insight.
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Just some quick off-the-top brainstorming about a Cuboctagonal (cuboctal) defined volume/space..

in rectilinear space, two normal axis form a plane with a third axis normal to that plane (cliche "3D" "XYZ" "Cartesian") Mathematicallly ts the most efficient or minimalist way to define "volume space".. but it may not be Nature's own minimalist design.

Ortho-NORMAL is defined using Euclidean bisection of the line angle 180o.

Cuboctal space can be defined mathematically analogous -- except that NORMAL would be defined by tri-section of the line angle 180o -- then the NORMAL angle is 60o -- not 90o..

Any point in Cubo-space is an intersect of four cuboctanormal planes, each of which contains three of the six NORMAL AXIS where

Just as gauged orthonormal space defines "unit volume cubes" and "unit area/plane squares"..
    cuboctanormal space defines "unit volume tetrahedrons" and "unit area/plane equilateral triangles"..

The unit radius "sphere" on a cuboctanormal volume space is the cuboctahedron.
    The unit radius "circle" on a cuboctanormal plane is the hexagon .

A very easy way to "form" a cuboctahedron is by maximum packing of unit spheres.. like cannonballs, e.g.
    (historically the first mathematical work on sphere packing had to do with most efficient arrangements for storing cannonballs.)

The hexigonal forms in your rotating discs might be seen as the result of constant interaction of spherical gravitational units try SGUs (PSUs, scalar oscillons, et al) to max-pack via 'attraction' vs the angular momentum of the SGUs..

From your website..

and here you have five vortex arms with hints of a sixth..

the 'coincidental' 3/2 align of two cuboctal gravitational systems orbiting a third..

(might we also include the 3/2 ratio of the mercurial day to the mercurial year.. or was that Venus?.. I fergit.)

(might we flip the 3/2 ratio and also consider the curiosity of 1/3 and 2/3 charge values in quarks? )

We also might expect the polar "storms" to weakly tend towards three-some-ness.. rather than a single smooth single axial precession along the rotational axis predicted in orthonormal 3D as the planet rotates.

It might be interesting to see if any evidence the same tri-axis precession appears in the heat signature of the magnetic field of earth.. or the sun.. etc..

On Wiki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuboctahedron

The cuboctagon is also a cantellated tetrahedron..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedron
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantell...%28geometry%29

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	320px-Cuboctahedron.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	3126cuboctahedron
    the four unital hexagons in the four normal planes shows up well here..

just another two cents..

donnie

ps.. hexagon cells are well-known in a variety of dynamic in/stabilities (Bernard convection, e.g.) and cuboctagonal geometry is a basic theme presumed in some proposed BVC boson/particle structure.. but hexal patterns in (rotating) planes at such ultra-large scales was unanticipated .. most of my focus still on the maxi-micro, so to speak....
    Vincent Wee-Foo and G_burnett like this.
    "The Universe consists of A-tomos and the Void; Everything else is Opinion." -- Democritus 343 BC
    "The Law shall rule." -- Francois Quesnay 1762
    "Less Artsy, More Fartsy!" -- Homer Simpson 1995

Blue Belt
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

On Wiki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuboctahedron

The cuboctagon is also a cantellated tetrahedron..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedron
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantell...%28geometry%29

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	320px-Cuboctahedron.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	3126cuboctahedron
    the four unital hexagons in the four normal planes shows up well here..

just another two cents..

donnie

ps.. hexagon cells are well-known in a variety of dynamic in/stabilities (Bernard convection, e.g.) and cuboctagonal geometry is a basic theme presumed in some proposed BVC boson/particle structure.. but hexal patterns in (rotating) planes at such ultra-large scales was unanticipated .. most of my focus still on the maxi-micro, so to speak....
    great insight donnie;TYVM.
    when i read your insights, they reminded me of a paper i read about tetrionics 1- http://www.ijsrp.org/research-paper-0514.php?rp=P292642
    iam not its defender here! but iam just wondering if it has something to do with the physical geometry of cuboctahendron. i will be glad with any insight.
    thanx.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by zaidunivaso View Post
    great insight donnie;TYVM.
    when i read your insights, they reminded me of a paper i read about tetrionics 1- http://www.ijsrp.org/research-paper-0514.php?rp=P292642
    iam not its defender here! but iam just wondering if it has something to do with the physical geometry of cuboctahendron. i will be glad with any insight.
    thanx.
    No.

Most pertinent, it comes from interest a decade or two ago in the max packing of unit spheres.. I was crudely trying to figger out how many Beons can fit in a unit volume.. and how much 'void' is necessarily left over.. I always sorta remember the ratio (about .7 for 'max'; and about .54 in 'random' packing) and that only 12 unit spheres can be tangent to a central 13th.

But I only recently rediscovered the name (cuboctahedron) of the most stable 'crystalline' max pack form. There's actually some other form which frankly, I cannot recall ATM.

As best as I can remember, awareness of hex form of convection cells originally came from reading Prigigine's "Order out of Chaos".. other sources included "trees of life" (loved to play with compasses as a kid), from watching clusters of bubbles, and from a slow crummy version of "Hexlife" running on my expensive but slow, crummy Mac Performa ; ... and from watching a lot of pots of water boil when I worked as a cook.. )

Tetrahedrals (4 odd vertices, 4 sides) works well as a frame for a pair of 2-processes.. but not well at all for a 3-process (like a quarks).. even through there are six edges, because the vertices are odd, you can't trace a complete path through them without "crossing". Isoshedrons (12 odd vertices, 20 sides, 30 edges) have the same problems.

An octahedron (6 even vertices, 8 sides, 12 edges) doesn't have these problems.. you can trace the edges in a single process -- but also the unit edges and vertices are both multiples of three. So the 'whole' path can be unitally divided into three paths each following the other.

If you define "anti-RED" as "Green-Blue"; and the pinnacle vertices as "RED" then the square base can color map to a pair of BLUE and GREEN vertices.. The 'Green-Blue' square an anti-quark of 'RED'? (and octahedrons as pions and mesons.)

The octahedon is a pair of square pyramids joined at their bases. The cuboctahedron is a set of six square pyramids and eight tetra hedrons joining at the pinnacle/vertices at a single point. The surface of the Cubo consists of 8 3-gons (RED-GREEN-BLUE) and six SQUARES (two each Blue-Green, Red-Blue, Red-Green) which can be arranged in two self-consistent patterns. One path is 'continuous' but the other has anomalies where "flow" along the path is disrupted at some vertices.. "Proton" and "Neutron".. with the solitary latter is unstable due to the anomalies.. Unstable enough to emit an "electron" and "anti-neutrino"..

crude image here

http://www.d9090.co.nf/neop_bvc/00%2...c_proton2.html

The standard model SMPP is looking for three clumps of "quark"..making a bigger clump.

The BVC suggestion is that quarks -- indeed all observable phenomena -- are processes; and that the three 'colors' represent three different unique phases in the overall dissipative process called a Proton (or Neutron).. Most dissipative processes only have two canonical phases (bi-processes described by Prigogine et al which are absolutely RIFE in biological metabolism).. Pions and mesons only feature two of the three possible quark phases.. one plus one single quark 'anti-process' representing the complimentary two other phases. Pushing a bit further BVC suggests that the Proton can be described as a single closed ("linear" or "string-like") tri-phase process wiggling around the surface of the spheroid proton in one of two unique ways.. a 'stable' way; another way that is only 'stable' within the nucleus near other baryons, and quark processes.

here's a conceptual sketch of cubo tri-axis baryon "spin".. (pay no attention to the electron spin on the left.. its not useless, but it is misleading w/o the proton-pair electron model.. which is waiting for the geon-bonding proton model to solidify, so to speak. )

http://www.d9090.co.nf/neop_bvc/00%2...%20spins1.html

yet another two cents.. maybe more insight?
    (sorry.. I do have fun pushing the outer BVC envelopes, but a hard time taking the pushes super-seriously.. at least not yet.)

donnie

ps.. It not nice to speak of the dead (end).. but..

Tetrionics appears/appeared to me to be basically 2D equilateral triangles as a basis for pyramid number schemes.. "quantum Fibbinocci sequences" or some such. There was a thread opened here on TQ a while back by a self-proclaimed 'disciple' of Tetrionics. He had no answers to what I thought were fairly simple questions about Tetrionic basics. Nor did author/guru (Andrew?) or whoever come forth. Very nice graphics -- esp if you really like equilibrium triangles. But all I remember seeing was a lot of numerologie. I never got any explanations for what it supposedly all meant physically.. IMO, yet another example of pure off-the-wall mathematics that was supposedly a vast improvement over the current pure off-the-wall mathematics of the standard model.
    "The Universe consists of A-tomos and the Void; Everything else is Opinion." -- Democritus 343 BC
    "The Law shall rule." -- Francois Quesnay 1762
    "Less Artsy, More Fartsy!" -- Homer Simpson 1995

Blue Belt
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

No.

Most pertinent, it comes from interest a decade or two ago in the max packing of unit spheres..... I was crudely trying to figger out how many Beons can fit in a unit volume.. and how much 'void' is necessarily left over.. I always sorta remember the ratio (about .7 for 'max'; and about .54 in 'random' packing) and that only 12 unit spheres can be tangent to a central 13th.

But I only recently rediscovered the name cuboctahe ....... maybe more insight?
    more thanks once again donnie.

when i read you work, regardless of the complexity of its geometrical structures and its elegance in describing the geometrical physics of the quantum world, i get an impresion that your work in its simple form is based on the physics of the "equilateral dual geometry"

iam i mistaken?

more insight please!

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

so what is the molecular shape of the molecules of Saturn atmospheric content at the levels of the observed Hex? ... need any more hints? heh heh .. kind regards g.
    Max Planck, said that all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration which holds the atom together. We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.

and ....from an old master ... Ancora impara!

Blue Belt
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by zaidunivaso View Post
    more thanks once again donnie.

when i read you work, regardless of the complexity of its geometrical structures and its elegance in describing the geometrical physics of the quantum world, i get an impresion that your work in its simple form is based on the physics of the "equilateral dual geometry"

iam i mistaken?

more insight please!
    when it comes to equilateral dual geometry, i come out with something like this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4445950&type=1
    which i find a bit useful regarding the geometrical formation and structuring of aether under vortical phenomena.

i had thought that it had something to do with the extra-triangulated square of cuboctahedron and or tetrionics, though apparently i dont know how.

any hint?

Thread Information