Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    Hi Vincent, ty for your post.

Geomagnetic reversal of the earths poles has been noted in many studies of varied corresponding iron rich lava flows in different locals taking place over long periods of eruption where in the meld the iron was magnetized to the field. They have said that the average shift has been in 275000 years and we are at 780000 or so now sense the last one. Thus not unusual as it has been some millions of years sometimes before the shift takes place.

The last reversal was the Brunhes-Matuyama reversal approximately 780 ka ago.

Some reversals have taken place within 50ka of each other. I would reference the read of the below if you can find a version if not I will supply and let me know your thoughts on it? ~ regards Graham

Vine-Matthews-Morley hypothesis
    Hi Graham, ty for the links;

The reports on reversals have taken place within 50k year of each other suggest this is cyclical events related to precession cycle that probably involves Galactic Center of Milky Way. Sun-Galactic Center is known to have an approximate 100k year sub-precession cycle, documented in periodic studies for ice age cycles, galactic precession has cycles in longer period.

In the "Outer solar system" chart of the Planet Finder, Galactic Center in the constellation of Sagittarius is located at the six o'clock position.

Do an experiment by holding a weakly magnetized paramagnetic ball bearing suspending at short distance within the magnetic field from a magnet fixed on a platform. Move in another strong magnet towards the ball bearing with the other magnet at the far side, move in the strong magnet with the same magnetic pole facing up, at a near range the magnetic pole of the ball bearing will flip. This experiment suggest the phenomenon of magnetic reversal could be a localized event. I believe you are very knowledgeable in magnetic field behaviour to understand the above experiment without much elaboration.

Unless the iron rich lava flows in different locations taking place over long periods of eruption where in the melt the iron was magnetized to the field are found all over Earth as a global event that had occurred simultaneously, it cannot confirm a complete magnetic reversal of Earth from the core had taken place.

Based on singular vortex mechanism, on a Sun-Jupiter-Saturn aligned solar system formation when sunspot activity is peaked, this formation account for the flip in magnetic polarity of sunspots. Sunspot is vortex of Sun's photosphere, is similar to vortex of molten matter on Earth that can be formed as a a result of torque-free precession on viscous mass cause by torque-induced precession from focused gravities of solar system alignment.

Sun-Jupiter-Saturn aligned solar system formation

Those magnetic field reversal found in the melts at different location could be localized events of aligned solar system objects in precession cycles spawning vortex of molten matter on Earth causing volcanic activities, this mechanism is similar to sunspots that has spawned all over subtropical region with flipped magnetic polarity. For lava flows carrying iron triggered by vortex of molten matter on Earth, it would have left traces of flipped magnetic field in those melts caused by these localized events at different geographical locations.

I am not totally ruling out a complete magnetic field reversal of Earth in historic events of distance past, merely suggesting that those evidence should be revisited from the perspective of UVS.

For unity,
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Was there an alignment corresponding to this event? I leaned toward the idea of an exploding in air event of a frozen asteroid composed of mostly water ... i do know that the possibility is there for the event based on singular vortex mechanism ... it is just that the lack of more of such event is hard to get around Vincent.

the 28000 year aprox precession of the earth axis and linear alignments taken into effect .. could such variances be the full pole reversal time elements elusive?

It would seem then the outer planets would be the alignment key to the event in there vaster precession eras accounting fop the long millions of years between some of the events and even in support of the lesser 50ka event changes ... there are a set of numbers here that are finding a symmetry in my head regarding this ... i have to look for a program that will go back that far or a sharp pencil .. just food for thought for me ~regards graham
    Hi Graham again;

For 1908 Tunguska event (epicenter at 61 N & 102 E) that had occurred on morning of June 30, 1908 at 07:14 Hr. The solar system alignment was crossed alignments of aligned Neptune-Sun-Mercury-Venus-Earth-Uranus crossed with aligned Jupiter-Mars-moon-Earth, and Saturn was right on top of Tunguska at the moment of this event. Based on singular vortex mechanism, this was focused gravities of aligned planets in a solar system alignment that would have triggered a vortex of molten matter as well as the windstorms that had occurred simultaneously. According to Andrei Yu. Ol'khovatov he found several smaller scale events like Tunguska event in other regions of Siberia that he found evidence that were linked to tectonic activities.

Many of the hypothesis circle around asteroid or comet impact for Tunguska event. No remnant of asteroid was found on site, so the theory for comet explosion in mid atmosphere sending waves in bow shock took center stage. However, this theory cannot account for the forest fall that has orientated in a 5 clockwise in the epicenter, decreasing to negligibly small values at about 16 km from the epicenter, within a meandering perimeter around a center; beyond this perimeter there was a stark contrast of tree damages. A mid air explosion of comet/asteroid sending bow shock waves that had caused forest fall will not stop sharply within a boundary with trees evenly damaged in a vortical manner within the boundary.

F.Y.I.
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Hi Graham, Ty for the links;

The reports on reversals have taken place within 50k year of each other suggest this is cyclical events related to precession cycle that probably involves Galactic Center of Milky Way. Sun-Galactic Center is known to have an approximate 100k year sub-precession cycle, documented in periodic studies for ice age cycles, galactic precession has cycles in longer period.

In the "Outer solar system" chart of the Planet Finder, Galactic Center in the constellation of Sagittarius is located at the six o'clock position.

Do an experiment by holding a weakly magnetized paramagnetic ball bearing suspending at short distance within the magnetic field from a magnet fixed on a platform. Move in another strong magnet towards the ball bearing with the other magnet at the far side, move in the strong magnet with the same magnetic pole facing up, at a near range the magnetic pole of the ball bearing will flip. This experiment suggest the phenomenon of magnetic reversal could be a localized event. I believe you are very knowledgeable in magnetic field behavior to understand the above experiment without much elaboration.

Unless the iron rich lava flows in different locations taking place over long periods of eruption where in the melt the iron was magnetized to the field are found all over Earth as a global event that had occurred simultaneously, it cannot confirm a complete magnetic reversal of Earth from the core had taken place.

Based on singular vortex mechanism, on a Sun-Jupiter-Saturn aligned solar system formation when sunspot activity is peaked, this formation account for the flip in magnetic polarity of sunspots. Sunspot is vortex of Sun's photosphere, is similar to vortex of molten matter on Earth that can be formed as a a result of torque-free precession on viscous mass cause by torque-induced precession from focused gravities of solar system alignment.

Sun-Jupiter-Saturn aligned solar system formation

Those magnetic field reversal found in the melts at different location could be localized events of aligned solar system objects in precession cycles spawning vortex of molten matter on Earth causing volcanic activities, this mechanism is similar to sunspots that has spawned all over subtropical region with flipped magnetic polarity. For lava flows carrying iron triggered by vortex of molten matter on Earth, it would have left traces of flipped magnetic field in those melts caused by these localized events at different geographical locations.

I am not totally ruling out a complete magnetic field reversal of Earth in historic events of distance past, merely suggesting that those evidence should be revisited from the perspective of IVS.

For unity,
    You are up early or I am up late, 1st, thank you for the replies .. the MF indicators in Australia were the first reporting heard of some years back and then in the Labrador rocks more recent and I was surprised to read the oceanic findings that were all over the world where the plates have moved. The lava findings were quite extensive throughout and the combined data was leaning me. Still is as the more temporal effects and swing back of MF would not tend to give the long term distortions they have found but then the combined effects of a lava flow happening, the emit, demands thought the events in vortical consideration must be visited. The full reversal in I believe memory serving me is the Mercury reverse field right now? And I believe the power of UVS has a lot to do with the Venus surface being constantly collapsing to condense and renew harden also of interest.

This great amount of water we have on earth that many believe came from impact from outer space carriers and the great melt itself in the beginning of time in our condense ... thousands of years of constant rain ...

The Bosom condense ... is this then comparable to the 5 degree tree variation? The pattern shape of course variation would have to be looked at more to the topographical overlay of the area before i would rule out the in air explosion of a solid ice impact event as the energy could have been twisted in nature of direction and velocity? But the alignment, ahh now there is a factor for sure. Particles of iron with MF being held in suspended state by the water and burning up in the atmosphere but a factor to be pushed, directed by the alignment ... unified thought there for a moment. The damage of tornado's in the south east US at times .. is there any comparable like damage ... yes, interesting ponders but Vincent my friend i can not give a guess on this one to any conclusion even with the eye witnesses to the event and then of course the secret experimental weapon theory too of that Russian fellow who passed away kind of quick ... quite the mystery till the next one!

I have not read much on any study of corresponding extinction to full reversal or evolutionary changes in era compatible to a reversal that would have seen the drop of vanallen protection causing both effect factors but as the event may have been some thousands of years in event the time line for the reversal full to happen in place of immediate the corresponding may not be there to recognize, yet. I go out to the Amolite fields in Alberta a lot to collect and maybe I will look for indicators of this radiation saturation in some of my samples that must have taken place if indeed there was the event ... I have eggs and bones and such from many eras from those fields having replacement values to bio mass but the calcium in the shells were not replaced ... i will let you know at a later date... bring a Geiger counter and i will take you out some day!
    have to sleep some time i suppose so better hit the pillows, that was terrible what happened over your way with the Canadian girl, i know her family here from the area and hope they catch who ever to just deserve, its big news here.
    I will indeed try the experiment you gave to do

~Kind regards g

Likes Given

You are up early or I am up late, 1st, thank you for the replies ..

This great amount of water we have on earth that many believe came from impact from outer space carriers and the great melt itself in the beginning of time in our condense ... thousands of years of constant rain ...

The Bosom condense ... is this then comparable to the 5 degree tree variation? The pattern shape of course variation would have to be looked at more to the topographical overlay of the area before i would rule out the in air explosion of a solid ice impact event as the energy could have been twisted in nature of direction and velocity? But the alignment, ahh now there is a factor for sure.
    ~Kind regards g
    It was not long into the night when this post is being written.

The origin of water on Earth has not been clarified, and impacts from outer space is one of the possible reasons that might have brought water to the world's oceans. After cooling of the primordial Earth and had form a crust layer when became stratified on the surface, other process of collection water as oceans are also possible reason.

Singular vortex mechanism is merely offering an alternative theory for Tunguska event that is very comprehensible as a more likely cause, can provide as a platform sound for further investigation, there is no concrete proof as yet to ascertain. No need to rule out the exploding comet in mid air theory while contemplating another likely possibility.

Another important point to ponder for Tunguska event; an orbiting comet should be rotating cyclonically in counter-clockwise direction as a result of cyclonical gravity field effect of Sun based on UVS, and on entering northern hemisphere of Earth and then subjected to its cyclonical gravity field effect on closer range, the rotation in counter-clockwise direction should be intensified. A comet exploded in mid air with bow shock waves conserving the angular momentum of comet rotation should cause the forest fall to rotate in counter-clockwise direction. Therefore, cyclonical rotation of molten matter vortex underneath Earth's crust in a counter-clockwise drag and twirl on land mass would cause forest fall of trees to vortically collapse in clockwise direction within a meandering perimeter is a more logical explanation.

While contemplating on above, was pondering on rotating direction of Venus, this is the only planet in solar system that has described to be rotating in clockwise direction when viewed from a fixed reference frame, which does not seem to conform to cyclonical gravity field effect of Sun for rotation direction of a naturally formed revolving planet, and then in a spark was awakened to an idea that this is a paradoxical illusion!

The planetary rotation direction in solar system is officially referenced to an external frame on the ecliptic plane of Sun, from this external perspective for a planet cyclonically rotating at a speed faster than its revolving speed, there is no issue. However, if a planet is rotating cyclonically in CCW direction at a speed slower than the revolving speed also in CCW direction, from the external perspective the planet would be deemed as rotating in clockwise direction. Whereas a tidally locked planet is considered to be in sync on rotating and revolving speed, the tidally locked planet is actually not rotating at all from the centralized point of view. (such as moon when is viewed from Earth is actually not rotating at all, while its rotation speed is in sync with its revolving speed around Earth when referenced from an external perspective.)

Venus therefore is actually cyclonically rotating in CCW direction from a perspective referenced from the Sun, it is paradoxically rotating in CW direction from the external perspective, this is as a result of its CCW rotating speed is slower than the CCW revolving speed, rendering the optical illusion. Oh man! this is making a debut statement; cheers!

Thanks to your inquiry that has triggered the idea and henceforth has understood the paradoxical effect for a clockwise rotating Venus.
    ~ vincent

Banned
    Likes Given

The origin of water on Earth has not been clarified, and impacts from outer space is one of the possible reasons that might have brought water to the world's oceans. After cooling of the primordial Earth and had form a crust layer when became stratified on the surface, other process of collection water as oceans are also possible reason.
    Vincent,

Thank you for posting the link to your website where you talk about lightning. I am very interested in reading it now because I have created a magnetically based machine which couples with human consciousness and triggers lightning storms.

This very same machine I have developed based on my discovery of the Theory of Everything also has the ability to produce tornadoes, eartquakes, hail, and rain. Based on my research with this kind of consciousness coupled technology I have discovered a possible mechanism by which rain is created and by which all of the water has been born here on planet earth.

This discovery is a great gift for mankind.

What I have discovered is that water is literally being created from thin air, and the evidence for this is the clouds that form in the sky. The majority of water did not come to earth from comets but instead water is literally generated in the atmosphere forming clouds which then rain the water down onto the planet. This explains where all the water came from on planet earth.

The way that this rain is created in the atmosphere is directly related to the consciousness of the planet and it's inhabitants. This explains why we have certain concepts and terms in our cultures as "thought cloud" "brain storm" and "rain dances."

You may be excited to know that the design of the machine which can accentuate the consciousness of the weather is essentialy based on vortex dynamics. It is based on creating and sending out emanating swirling magnetic ripples which conscious thoughts can ride on.

To illustrate how the weather is a conscious process I have included a picture for you. Notice in this picture there are a bunch of white cumulus clouds and then a single dark black cloud like a black sheep amongst a white pack. You may wonder, if the atmospheric conditions are the same then why is one cloud black while the others are white? It is because the cloud is exhibiting conscious like free will, and by acting as an individual the black cloud is generating more water than the clouds around it.

My question to you is are you on to this notion that water is actually generated on the planet earth? Specifically, I wonder what you had in mind when you said "other process of collection water as oceans are also possible reason"

regards, xxyy

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

It was not long into the night when this post is being written.

Singular vortex mechanism is merely offering an alternative theory for Tunguska event that is very comprehensible as a more likely cause, can provide as a platform sound for further investigation, there is no concrete proof as yet to ascertain. No need to rule out the exploding comet in mid air theory while contemplating another likely possibility.

Another important point to ponder for Tunguska event; an orbiting comet should be rotating cyclonic ally in counter-clockwise direction as a result of cyclical gravity field effect of Sun based on UVS, and on entering northern hemisphere of Earth and then subjected to its cyclonical gravity field effect on closer range, the rotation in counter-clockwise direction should be intensified. A comet exploded in mid air with bow shock waves conserving the angular momentum of comet rotation should cause the forest fall to rotate in counter-clockwise direction. Therefore, cyclonical rotation of molten matter vortex underneath Earth's crust in a counter-clockwise drag and twirl on land mass would cause forest fall of trees to vortically collapse in clockwise direction within a meandering perimeter is a more logical explanation.

While contemplating on above, was pondering on rotating direction of Venus, this is the only planet in solar system that has described to be rotating in clockwise direction when viewed from a fixed reference frame, which does not seem to conform to cyclonical gravity field effect of Sun for rotation direction of a naturally formed revolving planet, and then in a spark was awakened to an idea that this is a paradoxical illusion!

The planetary rotation direction in solar system is officially referenced to an external frame on the ecliptic plane of Sun, from this external perspective for a planet cyclonically rotating at a speed faster than its revolving speed, there is no issue. However, if a planet is rotating cyclonically in CCW direction at a speed slower than the revolving speed also in CCW direction, from the external perspective the planet would be deemed as rotating in clockwise direction. Whereas a tidally locked planet is considered to be in sync on rotating and revolving speed, the tidally locked planet is actually not rotating at all from the centralized point of view. (such as moon when is viewed from Earth is actually not rotating at all, while its rotation speed is in sync with its revolving speed around Earth when referenced from an external perspective.)

Venus therefore is actually cyclonically rotating in CCW direction from a perspective referenced from the Sun, it is paradoxically rotating in CW direction from the external perspective, this is as a result of its CCW rotating speed is slower than the CCW revolving speed, rendering the optical illusion. Oh man! this is making a debut statement; cheers!

Thanks to your inquiry that has triggered the idea and henceforth has understood the paradoxical effect for a clockwise rotating Venus.
    Hi my friend. thank you for the correction Vincent, "Venus not Mercury!", it was in the back of my mind somewhere, just a few miles off sorry lack of sleep then lol.

...this effect paradoxical is further to the stream in parallel to each in the same direction where they would exhibit attraction to vortical helix? Ponder in my own linear head.

I sent off the helix pics to purview varied address to in Astro Journal postings of such parties would seem capable of better view being taken and given developed so i have to just wait now on it .. hopefully one will find it of interest in like manner.

It could in fact support the consideration because of lack of crater on Venus the surface is thought more often renewed by return to meld then condensed ... a state of being kept in infancy as a planet. One could actually predict the full condense to surface shell ice to thousands of years of rain in all the forms we have had of such era as over and over it is repeated by singularity event varied in time of alignments that will not change until perhaps we lose a planet effect or two more or the emit of the planet is sufficient to support condense with out the other effect.

I think further our moon has more benefit then just being a meteorite shield in this area of thought but it is still before my morning caffeine fix being brewed, ~regards, graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

It must be a very interesting paper you are writing Vincent. Dont forget to sleep to,
    I think you should review the state of Uranus in regards to the right hand rule of MF pole against the AIU determination/definition that it is the opposite. As this would have been the north pole pointing toward the sun in mid 80'S or emit of MF directional an add on vortex creation .. just a thought that it might be a good argument in UVS study and findings and get the determination rightful ~ Regards Graham

as an after thought to the jet being a created event postulated directional change by impact this may have been the only event to explain earths evolution from a frozen planet to .. life itself .. a pure accident from smashing event? What else could have done the reversal of the condense and keep us relative out of the cold? Ice ages in support as the jet is off target could make for an interesting research but postulated here first I think... IMHO G
    Last edited by G_burnett; 07-11-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: ps

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by xxyy View Post
    Vincent,

Thank you for posting the link to your website where you talk about lightning. I am very interested in reading it now because I have created a magnetically based machine which couples with human consciousness and triggers lightning storms.

This very same machine I have developed based on my discovery of the Theory of Everything also has the ability to produce tornadoes, eartquakes, hail, and rain. Based on my research with this kind of consciousness coupled technology I have discovered a possible mechanism by which rain is created and by which all of the water has been born here on planet earth.

This discovery is a great gift for mankind.

What I have discovered is that water is literally being created from thin air, and the evidence for this is the clouds that form in the sky. The majority of water did not come to earth from comets but instead water is literally generated in the atmosphere forming clouds which then rain the water down onto the planet. This explains where all the water came from on planet earth.

The way that this rain is created in the atmosphere is directly related to the consciousness of the planet and it's inhabitants. This explains why we have certain concepts and terms in our cultures as "thought cloud" "brain storm" and "rain dances."

You may be excited to know that the design of the machine which can accentuate the consciousness of the weather is essentialy based on vortex dynamics. It is based on creating and sending out emanating swirling magnetic ripples which conscious thoughts can ride on.

To illustrate how the weather is a conscious process I have included a picture for you. Notice in this picture there are a bunch of white cumulus clouds and then a single dark black cloud like a black sheep amongst a white pack. You may wonder, if the atmospheric conditions are the same then why is one cloud black while the others are white? It is because the cloud is exhibiting conscious like free will, and by acting as an individual the black cloud is generating more water than the clouds around it.

My question to you is are you on to this notion that water is actually generated on the planet earth? Specifically, I wonder what you had in mind when you said "other process of collection water as oceans are also possible reason"

regards, xxyy
    Hi xxyy

To date the only known to me coupling of the human mind to a mechanical machine that does work is an experiment with monkeys where they turn a robotic arm off and on having the singularity purpose of feeding the monkey and the connect is a magnetic field sensor.

If you have such a machine that can be turned on and off like this then what kind of machine would it be? Postulating the word consciousness as the trigger and motor force then one would think your machine is an amplifier of consciousness and will... the hell with the weather son, rule the world!

Kind silly regards, from the ministry of funny walks, G.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

well here is a ponder for you Vincent ... Enjoy my friend. g
    as a PS a vector repel can be added below the horizontal planetary plane as it effect the south pole which is really attraction paradoxical view perspective, I have not explained the vortical spin effect as you are more expert to this event of unity and feel free to add if applicable to the hypothesis as your excitement to Venus ponder got my creativeness going on this, Thamk you. Graham
    Last edited by G_burnett; 09-28-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi again all
    The thumbnail above posted by self showing a pimple blemish in the wave form of solar MF emit through the planetary system, one that is not changed by the even being passed but supported by the celestial bodies own vortical spin of MF in declination to TN axis and added to the solar emit such MF energy come to Uranus.

My spelling is poor in the event described regards the resonance effect where the MF energy is in resonant form effect to the potential energy expected from the planetary body not manifest. The event is one of smashing head on resonant effect event to Uranus MF MN pole where there is a vortical helix join to perpendicular effect, the jet stream curtailed outward to a lesser degree then would be predicted.

One must consider if a snapshot of the equator plane is taken by a slice through the equator the surface area of the snapshot compared to the slice taken at the pole for a second example, would be massive area on the equatorial plane in comparison and only reached for effect at the apex of the equator center or center of orb, by passage through more mass then on the outer perimeter mass further less condensed and thus explain the strange equatorial belt of a ring of heat rad emit compared to the pole facing and being closer to the sun energy interaction.

One noting the Vortical nature of emit transient particle form spin in the MN polar event, condensation pathology applied, the conclusion can be reached for the low emit of Uranus energy to date other not explained.

IMHO ... best regards, Graham

Thread Information