Page 25 of 185 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

It is a very interesting concept.. this UVS. Also the fact that gravity can be explained through UVS is also interesting. I will talk to some scientists here in India and see if we can arrange for a seminar on UVS. Give me some time...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Dipayan,

I appreciate that you are making critical probing on UVS fundamental for cogency, from sharp angles and with valid points, this process is important and I thank you for your participation.

I am not referring to UVS would give satisfactory answers to most of the mysteries, I am referring to that two revolutionary discoveries mentioned in my last post that they are scientifically proved categorically; these are not in the same league.

Contrary to what you are suggesting, I do not see that these two "scientific discoveries" requires substantial proof that aether is indeed plasma; they are independent of it. Is that not so? Mainstream do not acknowledge the concept of aether entirely, that make it irrelevant whether aether is plasma or not, so even if you prove it or not it doesn't make a different.

Are these two revolutionary discoveries proved with the support of scientific evidence not substantial enough? Hence my previous questions to you are still outstanding.

Excerpt from IGM: This material is called the intergalactic medium (IGM) and is mostly ionized hydrogen, i.e. a plasma consisting of equal numbers of electrons and protons.
    See also "The Universe is 99.999% plasma".

Vacuum has potential density and this was scientifically known long ago; false vacuum.

What new is now the nature of geometrical gravity as understood with UVS concept is a push-in effect caused by electromagnetic vortices in longitudinal standing waveforms, the magnetic flux with the peculiarities for these type of electromagnetic waves can be identified; spin directions that has gravitational polarity - right hand rule.

What outstanding is the issue on the definitions for plasma under conventional physics; this need version upgrade in order to adopt new findings. If the authority maintain the status quo of the world is flat, any revolution discovery on the Earth is a spheroid will be dismissed outright, regardless of there is a scientific prove or not; that round Earth case took 200 years for version upgrade.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

my goodness Vincent

I went to that link and almost see my drawing of spin after the Aurora Borealis perpendicular effect but his is one way directed and mine is both up and down with decreasing votive affect ... The difference would have to be by this proving the non continual force or wave change in the dance before the separation seeing the boundaries of wave frequency change that exist after the event. Is the effect that creates it or the result of the creation? I will think of this .. don't tell me. No wonder I am having a hard time getting my neodymium rings. ... whos doing it, no I dont want to know.

Thank goodness I have a location for mining my own if need be from past Geo study and cheap pizza ovens at the auction lol.

Just amazing. ~ regards Graham

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Good lord Graham, glad you are enjoying the exploration.

Just drawn up a simple modeling on unisonal evolution mechanism, particularly on magnetic monopole moment. After hanging around with you for a while probably got infected by you on off-beat way to picture things, lol.

The magnetic monopole inferred seems to be unifying electrostatics, electromagnetism, magnetism and geometric gravity. Magnetism is your territory and this modeling is kinda like playing odd ball, totally out of conventional knowledge, seems like will suit you very well.

Have fun, and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    my goodness Vincent

I went to that link and almost see my drawing of spin after the Aurora Borealis perpendicular effect but his is one way directed and mine is both up and down with decreasing votive affect ... The difference would have to be by this proving the non continual force or wave change in the dance before the separation seeing the boundaries of wave frequency change that exist after the event. Is the effect that creates it or the result of the creation? I will think of this .. don't tell me. No wonder I am having a hard time getting my neodymium rings. ... whos doing it, no I dont want to know.

Thank goodness I have a location for mining my own if need be from past Geo study and cheap pizza ovens at the auction lol.

Just amazing. ~ regards Graham
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Dipanya, thanks for your vote.

Like to highlight to you that UVS is a natural science research on cosmic evolution at macro levels in Charles Darwin style. This approach is categorized under "concept" by mainstream, is not a scientific theory by definitions. Its approach is based on inductive analysis to arrive at qualitative predictions, a methodology that has been falsified on the basis of deductive analysis, therefore not accepted by the mainstream; outright slammed away.

This methodology adopted is not familiar for physicists/astrophysicists who does standard physics, afraid they will be hard on you; even for opened minded ones it could take quite some time for them to be able to absorb the basic concept. Mindset needs to be changed in order to begin the UVS exploration, if they want to at all, very high walls to overcome. On a positive side I take it that this would be a good mean for you to really immerse into UVS by facing challenges, rest assure I will back you up to my best of ability on any difficult question anyone raised to you on vortex. But then situations in your country might be very different beyond my imagination. Have fun exploring the universe in the world of vortices in greater depth with your acceptance.

Best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    It is a very interesting concept.. this UVS. Also the fact that gravity can be explained through UVS is also interesting. I will talk to some scientists here in India and see if we can arrange for a seminar on UVS. Give me some time...
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Allen,

What was your view? Did you discover more? On your convenient time please.
    Hi Vincent:

I was torn between a rocky core of a previous star, or a void created by the vortex motion. I agree with your vortex eye.

Here I am again trying to respond to your theories and find myself drifting off into contemplation about your website. Your website shows without a doubt, that the "Action" of the "Vortex" is the creator of form, and thus life.

There will be those who say that the "Action" of the "Vortex" is the consequence of "Matter Motion", I say that it is because of the inherent "Potential" of "Action" that causes "Matter Motion" to "Vortex".
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

hi Vincent

I may have to revisit Saturn lol.

the rings of Saturn are quite wide. Is there any indication that there would be a MF in the rings? any alignment of material? do the rings rotate around the planet or are they stationary?
    then there is the effect of the MF spin in an opposite direction to the wind giving a two pole perception of six cusp but only three as in the picture the blue could be the wind effect on the hydrogen atoms and the yellow arcs the magnetic field. The two triangles rotating in resonant sync alignment but in opposite direction. I say opposite because the spiral arms are not defined enough for rotation together which would tend to join the six cusps into a three cusp ...

what I am trying to figure out is back tracking the six cusps of the hex on the polar I have a ponder now to the possible push in effect of a wave in spin interacting with the particles of the upper atmosphere in either a three or six cusp ... the equivalent of the two pole effect not seen yet to naturally accrue in mass not in motion ... to the example only with no arguments to the rest of not rest factors as I am not visiting that .. if there is a MF effect it will I think be a three cusp interaction which will in pulse effect sync give six cusp effect recessive ... I will attach top view drawing. Note as I have arched the three sides of the two triangles the hex is more in the shape of the clouds of hydrogen predominant that would be in a resonant state being they form in crystal habit a hex and be outward emit of atoms from the north pole coming up on the solar emit again another add to effect perpendicular wave rule one ... noting the curvatures of the other rings of clouds similar to a pulse being created and the arms from the hex spiral vortex effect.
    Last edited by G_burnett; 10-26-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Likes Given

Hi Graham,

Was too engrossed with the evolution thingy lately. Will visit Saturn on your ponders perhaps fathoming thru the evolution model could reveal more.

My guts feel for the hex spiral vortex effect is caused by resonated three-axis spin, as in a manifestation of form thru wobbling in viscous matter with a torque-free precession of three significant bodies in a state of equilavent; such as the interactions of Sun, Earth and moon.

Will be back on Saturn for its six cusps and its MF issue asap.

hi Vincent

I may have to revisit Saturn lol.

the rings of Saturn are quite wide. Is there any indication that there would be a MF in the rings? any alignment of material? do the rings rotate around the planet or are they stationary?
    then there is the effect of the MF spin in an opposite direction to the wind giving a two pole perception of six cusp but only three as in the picture the blue could be the wind effect on the hydrogen atoms and the yellow arcs the magnetic field. The two triangles rotating in resonant sync alignment but in opposite direction. I say opposite because the spiral arms are not defined enough for rotation together which would tend to join the six cusps into a three cusp ...

what I am trying to figure out is back tracking the six cusps of the hex on the polar I have a ponder now to the possible push in effect of a wave in spin interacting with the particles of the upper atmosphere in either a three or six cusp ... the equivalent of the two pole effect not seen yet to naturally accrue in mass not in motion ... to the example only with no arguments to the rest of not rest factors as I am not visiting that .. if there is a MF effect it will I think be a three cusp interaction which will in pulse effect sync give six cusp effect recessive ... I will attach top view drawing. Note as I have arched the three sides of the two triangles the hex is more in the shape of the clouds of hydrogen predominant that would be in a resonant state being they form in crystal habit a hex and be outward emit of atoms from the north pole coming up on the solar emit again another add to effect perpendicular wave rule one ... noting the curvatures of the other rings of clouds similar to a pulse being created and the arms from the hex spiral vortex effect.
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Graham,

Was too engrossed with the evolution thingy lately. Will visit Saturn on your ponders perhaps fathoming thru the evolution model could reveal more.

My guts feel for the hex spiral vortex effect is caused by resonated three-axis spin, as in a manifestation of form thru wobbling in viscous matter with a torque-free precession of three significant bodies in a state of equilavent; such as the interactions of Sun, Earth and moon.

Will be back on Saturn for its six cusps and its MF issue asap.
    ty vincent

i noticed befor going back to uranus that there was a moon in sinc with one of the rings, and, a postulated spoke effect in the rings recorded by fly by that is being suggested by others a seasonal event to do with lightning emit as they were not evident with Cassini, ... for the planet ... will look forward to you later. G

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

hi my friend.

heres the nutshell of ponder, two triangles on a top view with center axial spin in two different directions give your three points and my six when they reach opposite alignment into a six point where you can see the hex made of six separate arcs along the varied sides of the triangles in a pushed out effect on aligned pushing in hydrogen atoms curving back along the planetary MF. The same effect if three poles which for the sake of argument we do not have to go there as the point zero is the whole condensed rock entity below the gas. ... it varies in the center of the rock or core but to make the vector rules work we have to have point zero.

and then they do. If yours works it is then from two different rules but same effect. Jeez thats even better.

the spin wind and solar emit effect on the atoms in the cloud formations resonant to a pulse effect ... Dave's link in absolute rest thread

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cXsvy2tBJlU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkUcYabieEM&NR=1

(to space experiments no weight where they used wind on a ball of water.) and this one above too of interest I gave him.

time scale of planetary pulse is extended both to the size of the planet and low (maybe) (perspectively) but absolute reality of a pulse effect taking place and shown by the other rings at the flattened polar regions.

Resonant wave does not have to have more then one in hundreds of actual effect ... just in right frequencies and multitudes of in the need to form .... this may include plasma problems solved more then field change shaping of station instead of field rotation. Come to think of it and the more i do and i think a spin field is the key against the shape attempt.?

Did you ever read how the wind took down the bridge in Portland Oregon area years ago with resonant force ... it just builds and builds ... warped it till it just became one big wave in the wind and NASA states the vortex effect is seen.

it all fits but you take a look and i will wait for the reply with open eyes and mind. I am just very excited.

~ Graham

Likes Given

Hi Graham,

The two youtube video clips for water bubble experiments in space under microgravity are simply amazing. Thanks.

The mystery for hexagonal polar vortex structure for Saturn is revealed thru the complex vortical modeling with tri-bipolar monopole systems under unisonal evolution mechanism; its tri-pole precession that had spawned a tri-core unisonal vortex.

Enlarged image on polar region of Saturn reveals a tri-core vortex.

Enjoy and best to you.

hi my friend.

heres the nutshell of ponder, two triangles on a top view with center axial spin in two different directions give your three points and my six when they reach opposite alignment into a six point where you can see the hex made of six separate arcs along the varied sides of the triangles in a pushed out effect on aligned pushing in hydrogen atoms curving back along the planetary MF. The same effect if three poles which for the sake of argument we do not have to go there as the point zero is the whole condensed rock entity below the gas. ... it varies in the center of the rock or core but to make the vector rules work we have to have point zero.

and then they do. If yours works it is then from two different rules but same effect. Jeez thats even better.

the spin wind and solar emit effect on the atoms in the cloud formations resonant to a pulse effect ... Dave's link in absolute rest thread

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cXsvy2tBJlU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkUcYabieEM&NR=1

(to space experiments no weight where they used wind on a ball of water.) and this one above too of interest I gave him.

time scale of planetary pulse is extended both to the size of the planet and low (maybe) (perspectively) but absolute reality of a pulse effect taking place and shown by the other rings at the flattened polar regions.

Resonant wave does not have to have more then one in hundreds of actual effect ... just in right frequencies and multitudes of in the need to form .... this may include plasma problems solved more then field change shaping of station instead of field rotation. Come to think of it and the more i do and i think a spin field is the key against the shape attempt.?

Did you ever read how the wind took down the bridge in Portland Oregon area years ago with resonant force ... it just builds and builds ... warped it till it just became one big wave in the wind and NASA states the vortex effect is seen.

it all fits but you take a look and i will wait for the reply with open eyes and mind. I am just very excited.
    ~ Graham
    ~ vincent

Thread Information