Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Hi Graham,

The two youtube video clips for water bubble experiments in space under microgravity are simply amazing. Thanks.

The mystery for hexagonal polar vortex structure for Saturn is revealed thru the complex vortical modeling with tri-bipolar monopole systems under unisonal evolution mechanism; its tri-pole precession that had spawned a tri-core unisonal vortex.

Enlarged image on polar region of Saturn reveals a tri-core vortex.

Enjoy and best to you.

Thank you for the reply Vincent, it almost looks like the south pole pictured with the eye of the storm center of effect.

if on closure exam you may want to add to your post as you note the crossing of cloud formation in the extend from triangle sides that are clear indication of six sides or six arcs of force or two tri cusps creation for a total of six.

The cloud in hex for each side of the hex being an extend of the side of the straight hex side show a near perfect crossing of force event to spin on the horizontal plane of view.

Thus the spiral arm effect would tend to lead to the postulation that indeed with six spirals, three you point out are still indicative of a two three sided one triangle going one way the other going opposite direction.... but in the join event creating a spin and allowance for effect that seems to indicate arms going one way in spiral release ... the magnetic field force over the minor other triangle .. this is a paradox of view where we expect one form of action but there is more going on and in closer look you will see the effect.

I will post below two drawing to refer back to picture expand of my drawing from two six cusps.

Enjoy my friend .. graham
    Last edited by G_burnett; 10-26-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

As far as I know... the rings of Saturn revolve around the planet, are made of ice and dust and do not revolve in any particular orientation...

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    hi Vincent

I may have to revisit Saturn lol.

the rings of Saturn are quite wide. Is there any indication that there would be a MF in the rings? any alignment of material? do the rings rotate around the planet or are they stationary?
    then there is the effect of the MF spin in an opposite direction to the wind giving a two pole perception of six cusp but only three as in the picture the blue could be the wind effect on the hydrogen atoms and the yellow arcs the magnetic field. The two triangles rotating in resonant sync alignment but in opposite direction. I say opposite because the spiral arms are not defined enough for rotation together which would tend to join the six cusps into a three cusp ...

what I am trying to figure out is back tracking the six cusps of the hex on the polar I have a ponder now to the possible push in effect of a wave in spin interacting with the particles of the upper atmosphere in either a three or six cusp ... the equivalent of the two pole effect not seen yet to naturally accrue in mass not in motion ... to the example only with no arguments to the rest of not rest factors as I am not visiting that .. if there is a MF effect it will I think be a three cusp interaction which will in pulse effect sync give six cusp effect recessive ... I will attach top view drawing. Note as I have arched the three sides of the two triangles the hex is more in the shape of the clouds of hydrogen predominant that would be in a resonant state being they form in crystal habit a hex and be outward emit of atoms from the north pole coming up on the solar emit again another add to effect perpendicular wave rule one ... noting the curvatures of the other rings of clouds similar to a pulse being created and the arms from the hex spiral vortex effect.

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Hi Graham,

Thanks for pointing that out. If you take a look at the hexagonal-like Arctic polar vortex of Earth, you will notice the two tri cusps that makes up the total six sides is mentioned there, along with tri-cyclone illustration. In a comparative analysis it suggest the heagonal-like polar vortex of Saturn is formed similarily through a tri-pole precession, hence no need to repeat those text in the section for Saturn. And yes I should mention the six edges of two tri-vortex would push the cloud ring into a hexagonal-like shape.

MF does have effects on holding the vortex form, however, I see it as a function of the mechanical tri-pole precession; this is the vortical origin for all types of force manifested to give that vortex its hexagonal-like structure.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply Vincent, it almost looks like the south pole pictured with the eye of the storm center of effect.

if on closure exam you may want to add to your post as you note the crossing of cloud formation in the extend from triangle sides that are clear indication of six sides or six arcs of force or two tri cusps creation for a total of six.

The cloud in hex for each side of the hex being an extend of the side of the straight hex side show a near perfect crossing of force event to spin on the horizontal plane of view.

Thus the spiral arm effect would tend to lead to the postulation that indeed with six spirals, three you point out are still indicative of a two three sided one triangle going one way the other going opposite direction.... but in the join event creating a spin and allowance for effect that seems to indicate arms going one way in spiral release ... the magnetic field force over the minor other triangle .. this is a paradox of view where we expect one form of action but there is more going on and in closer look you will see the effect.

I will post below two drawing to refer back to picture expand of my drawing from two six cusps.

~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    As far as I know... the rings of Saturn revolve around the planet, are made of ice and dust and do not revolve in any particular orientation...
    that is just the point Mr Dipayakar, frozen Hydrogen and Oxygen, H2O and particles of? .. space is hot though, very hot with ionic radiant emit. Hot enough to separate water molecules in structure to atoms and then we have the alignment of atoms by the field .. how does the lightening bolt get to the rings? there must be a medium my thought. ... in spin function. IMHO g.

Likes Given

Hi Graham,

Based on unisonal vortex mechanism, rings of Saturn are plasmatic polar vortexes, this implies they rotate around Saturn at high speed spin as flatterned polar storms; in jet streams much faster than the fastest jet stream on Earth. The vortical force dynamics of the rings as a different state of matter interacts weakly with ice and dust entropies within the rings, may appear as standing waves optically, but they spin so fast that occassionaly have formed some spokes within the flattened rings; flattened tornadoes driven by flattened polar vortexes. Imagine the force dynamics required to flatten a tornado; the rings are absolutely spinning.

Thru MHD dynamo effect on viscous matter, there should be huge electrostatic charge in the plasmatic rings (EM origin), strong electromagnetic storm coupled by electromagnetic fields, therefore has phenomenon of electrical discharge such as lightning (discharged radially as reported), abeit could be at different wavelengths and therefore do not interact strongly. The rings should be encompassed in larger nested plasmatic spheroids and this suggest there should be MF running through the rings. Just my ponders.

hi Vincent

I may have to revisit Saturn lol.

the rings of Saturn are quite wide. Is there any indication that there would be a MF in the rings? any alignment of material? do the rings rotate around the planet or are they stationary?
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Space is hot in certain pockets. It cannot be hot uniformly. Near the rings, the temperature is sub 0 degree centigrade. Which means water ice can exist.

that is just the point Mr Dipayakar, frozen Hydrogen and Oxygen, H2O and particles of? .. space is hot though, very hot with ionic radiant emit. Hot enough to separate water molecules in structure to atoms and then we have the alignment of atoms by the field .. how does the lightening bolt get to the rings? there must be a medium my thought. ... in spin function. IMHO g.

Likes Given

Hmm.... Graham,

This simple 2D diagram is simply wonderful, it shows the vortical force dynamics that shape a vortex ring into a hexagonal-like formation. It clearly account for the dynamics pictorially the asymmetrical meandering patterns of the hexagonal-like formation.

The arrows are pointing to the crosses of yellow and blue cross over effect that vortically shapes the vortex ring to a hexagonal-like formation.

Is this not a good tool to interpret vortical spin with 2D geometrical interpretation? Didn't it elucidates spin effects otherwise would have remained as a mystery for the vortical dynamics involved that affect the six sides. The quantifying with maths can come in after and not before. Wonder what it would reveal if the tool is an interactive real-time 3D model; I bet my jaw will drop.

Excellent work.

Best regards.

~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Graham,

Based on unisonal vortex mechanism, rings of Saturn are plasma tic polar vortexes, this implies they rotate around Saturn at high speed spin as flattened polar storms; in jet streams much faster than the fastest jet stream on Earth. The vortical force dynamics of the rings as a different state of matter interacts weakly with ice and dust entropies within the rings, may appear as standing waves optically, but they spin so fast that occasionally have formed some spokes within the flattened rings; flattened tornadoes driven by flattened polar vortexes. Imagine the force dynamics required to flatten a tornado; the rings are absolutely spinning.

Thru MHD dynamo effect on viscous matter, there should be huge electrostatic charge in the plasmatic rings (EM origin), strong electromagnetic storm coupled by electromagnetic fields, therefore has phenomenon of electrical discharge such as lightning (discharged radially as reported), abeit could be at different wavelengths and therefore do not interact strongly. The rings should be encompassed in larger nested plasmatic spheroids and this suggest there should be MF running through the rings. Just my ponders.

Hi vincent,

Accounts receivable always have an excuse these days to not pay on time so I have a lot of other stuff to deal with again this week. I will probably revisit your post again.

Posting of Dave of the links past to you on the space experiments showed how important it was in the ring effect to look at the way the ring used by the author was so "appreciated" by the water molecules to have.

And as the experiment continued in the second link how thin in density we could begin to look at event as he drew off more and more water. The then spin of material added in vortices's effect noticed, and then the meld of colors showing earths meld polar effect you have shown.

What constitutes a circle? a series of point on a line that are curved ... now take a leap... a series of particle form of clumped mass condensed in varied degree in transient motion with varied velocity in direction ... circular. Ring effect singular with enough dots.

There is the prediction able to be made that the gap between the upper composite of the atmosphere containing charged particle of H in the composite in alignment to the MF predominant force at that hight in a gaseous planet is actually a thin layer of effectable mass that can be a medium for plasma effect. ... lightening, and no matter the gaps in the rings caused by disturbance of large particle mass such as moons going through the fluid form ... there is still a thin flat layer to be a medium proof by the jumped spoke pictorial ... time frame of plasma effect indicative the farther you go out in the spoke the gaps may vary in conductivity for a bit here and there be for transfer due to the density of medium variation lessening further out on the rings and even a build up effect before transfer indicative of a one way street by MF effect .. IMHO thus waiting to transfer as one sees the expanding effect in what is noted as vortex view... which it is.

post later .. kind regards ..graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hmm.... Graham,

This simple 2D diagram is simply wonderful, it shows the vortical force dynamics that shape a vortex ring into a hexagonal-like formation. It clearly account for the dynamics pictorially the asymmetrical meandering patterns of the hexagonal-like formation.

The arrows are pointing to the crosses of yellow and blue cross over effect that vortically shapes the vortex ring to a hexagonal-like formation.

Is this not a good tool to interpret vortical spin with 2D geometrical interpretation? Didn't it elucidates spin effects otherwise would have remained as a mystery for the vortical dynamics involved that affect the six sides. The quantifying with maths can come in after and not before. Wonder what it would reveal if the tool is an interactive real-time 3D model; I bet my jaw will drop.

Excellent work.

Best regards.

after thought my friend ... make two triangles on a singular axis with small eyelets attached at the cusps then leaving slack use two pieces of thread yellow for GF and MF blue string, fed through the eyelets with one twist on each hex plane so the cusps can effect the thread as they spin.

with the thread not moving you will see a build of the twist at the cusp for spiral arm effect.

of course being 2d you would have to thread the eyelets per triangle and take time lapse speed photography where they crossed ... then there is always a computer genius around i am sure into this which I have forgotten much to be able to do ... or there is that school in New York doing just this sort
    (how bout it robert? hee hee. asks sage)

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

http://www.reuters.com/article/scien...nceNews&rpc=76

TO the soon real announcements this is always a breaker of tension. Enjoy ... g

Thread Information