Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Hi Allen,

Managed to make a qualitative prediction in the subatomic world, inspired by a physicist today who told me about the anomaly on probability locations of electrons that interact instantaneously.

- The enigma of electrons at opposite ends of their nucleus can interact instantaneously with each other beyond speed of light can be explained by their connectedness with their undulating atomic vortex.

Any comment?

Please also let me know on what you think on unclear2nuclear.

Any input is appreciated.
    Hi vincent

I like the link and gettting to read a little every day. Very interesting to me.
    The undulating atomic vortex .. I just getting into Hund electrom build on the lower plane, up to 6 cusps. A lot is just fitting in more and more but taking time to digest the words. Will have to get back to you in a bit. Kind Regards Graham.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Better look at this one my friend.

Are they close or what?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27238333/

G

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent

Have not read you in here for a while and hope all is fine.

I ran across this animation in researching some old Greek material you may like to look at.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedean_spiral

~kind regards g

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

hi vincent

found a story here today that links my ion fill theroem to Saturn in pulse effect and Uranus as a more straight on effect ..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27525165/

enjoy, kind regards Graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi vincent

I was over in Prof pats thread and came to a conclusion tonight, with sage, that gravity is indeed a push in effect...

In thus postulated the simple form would be to me that:

`gravity is relative to mass in varied density and not a pull in effect.`

Density measured to varied units used there is no clumping of substance that can compare to the quanta of substance mass abet spread out, not the largest planet or sun, not the largest galaxy nor largest even event of transformation of energy, the universe is just too grand.

Thus postulated the gravity view from our point of exist as this clumping is just relative to our being and as such in a paradox where we indeed have limited view in the box calling it a pull event, and ever having called it a pull in event the error.

I do not know how to express this more nor teach it as it will indeed take much explanation. I do know that if there was but one sentence to do so I would have to say

`expand your universe!,... rebuild your box a bit bigger!`

.kind regards graham.

jag
    Master
    Likes Given

I agree with you Grahm that gravity is a pull event.

I also think that we are all in boxes and it's hard to break out. If we could only equate "dark matter and energy" with gravity, I think we could break out.

jag

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

I might also add that gravity could also be an effect of the vortical motion of Aether.

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    Hi vincent

I was over in Prof pats thread and came to a conclusion tonight, with sage, that gravity is indeed a push in effect...

In thus postulated the simple form would be to me that:

`gravity is relative to mass in varied density and not a pull in effect.`

Density measured to varied units used there is no clumping of substance that can compare to the quanta of substance mass abet spread out, not the largest planet or sun, not the largest galaxy nor largest even event of transformation of energy, the universe is just too grand.

Thus postulated the gravity view from our point of exist as this clumping is just relative to our being and as such in a paradox where we indeed have limited view in the box calling it a pull event, and ever having called it a pull in event the error.

I do not know how to express this more nor teach it as it will indeed take much explanation. I do know that if there was but one sentence to do so I would have to say

`expand your universe!,... rebuild your box a bit bigger!`

.kind regards graham.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by jag View Post
    I agree with you Grahm that gravity is a pull event.

I also think that we are all in boxes and it's hard to break out. If we could only equate "dark matter and energy" with gravity, I think we could break out.

jag

I thought of this dark matter perception. ... it is not beyond my thought that the attractive elasticity of quark nature demands a look at the ability to be the bonding factor of the small. Predictable thus that the shared empathic nature of the quark not losing its attraction, rather thinning out, with distance, relativity in quanta dimensions to a MF which lessens with distance .... I think the real route will be severe the quark bond to anti gravity event.

Getting into the big where matter has clumped and still being pushed in upon by the low density of mass in great quanta ....The push in effect of the universal mass of low density matter and transient state of substance to varied dimensions of quanta, just there without determinism is out of the box. Such said it is indeed a matter of relativity where to experience the effect of anti gravity relative to what we suffer now ... go into space! Gravity effect is relative.

I will add in all due respect for our friend Vincent Wee-Foo that there is unity to looking at the push in effect objectively. In such geometric diagram of varied effect has to take in frame drag and drift and gravity event in this as the pictorial develops in E space, either or the effect still equates to gravity effect of larger mass and clumping to smaller mass and lower density in drag and internal energy events all in spin. .. vortical creation/cessation.

The arguments of Uranus ponder to the nature of what would be the north pole or the south pole that other then flipping a coin would make no matter and use of the standard MF axial rise to qualify the pole today, fails Uranus.

Predictable in prior pictorial drawing made is the solar emit and ion enrichment event now found to earth to be of a vortex created connection ... intermediate pulse event that when looked at from effect using a laid down axial answers the questions of low energy emit paradox of Uranus not to forget the heated pole facing and ringed equatorial belt of heat... It is just easier to connect when it is straight on and harder when the MF pole is behind for the seasonal variations and earth and the other planets generally will be intermediate in nature of event.

Saturn has a most interesting to me picture as maybe the closest event to a galactic black hole pictorial ever seen and local to observe.

The inclination declination of MF axial to the core axial is only one percent of precession event.

The ring equatorial is ten percent over sized ob-longing causing a flattening of the poles thus postulated logic dictates that the planet will one day will expand its rings to a plate effect pictorial with spiral arms and all and its minute core dissipation of atmosphere will be noted as a micro planet smaller then Pluto to condensed to dissapate... Uranus in the speedier spin is catching up to the state of Saturn and will do the same but elongating its ring state to be a new linear asteroids belt around Sol.

Both these two planets are a clear to me example of torus inversion by the two possible states of containment parameters linear or circular. Both being event within event of singular form of containment, the solar system, and a wonderful view of the big, right in our own backyard in slow motion unveiling.

IMHO and sage .. kind regards Graham.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    I might also add that gravity could also be an effect of the vortical motion of Aether.
    yes i agree with this whole heartedly Dip.

Ty for your reply.

there is just so much I can write in one night lol., kind regards G.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Dip again, hi Vincent, hi all,

Revisiting my rule one of vortex creation where two substance streams reel to two vortex, the event with two varied mass creates two cones with the narrower points the event horizon. ... picture the vortex of a dust devil event on the greater mass of the surface of the planetary desert, we do not see the bottom vortex but just the dust kicked up and dissipation when the event point zero raises on the plane ... the variances of density in substance is the key words to point of view to the event. ... with no reverse spin of the bottom vortical forces effecting in the helix the vortex maintains itself, ... tornadoes, water spouts ... for a longer time to other frictional event effect of cessation/dissipation.

When there is the bottom vortex we have near immediate cessation ... in all relativity of density a factor and other. IMHO kind regards, Graham.

Thread Information