Page 34 of 185 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Vincent, wil;l gravity then affect Energy as well (like photons) since vortex will affect energy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    That's right on. Based on UVS, the effect of gravity is caused by vortical motion of aether; particulation of plasmatic bubble in aether that in isotropy has potential density that renders the effect of gravity.

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    Vincent, wil;l gravity then affect Energy as well (like photons) since vortex will affect energy too.
    Dipayan, everything in the universe is connected. In connectedness anything affects everything regardless of how subtle the effects are even in such a manner that they could not be felt. The discrete forms in isolation we all perceive and taken as granted on a localized platform is a cognitive paradox.

For example, it is self-evidence that emotions can be infectious in a connectedness, through empathy we could mysteriously relaize the emotional effects. However, in a connectedness perception there is no mystery on how empathy works.

View gravity as quantas of longitudinal wave; i.e. vortex. This is fundamentally the product of a very stable source of energy consolidated in a volumetric pressure. Every line in the above image is a quantized plasmatic tornado that in isotrophy is formed through aether vortical motion.

See an external link on their recent empirical research in detecting magnetic flux waves (aka gravitational waves) using a Magnetic Scalar Wave detector. The experiments evidently demonstrated with consistence result on how gravity waves interact in a sea of energy with lightning activities.
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Baby Ducks swimming in a vortex

A Hurricane Over the South Pole of Saturn

Dear Vincent, how do you explain hexagonal shaped vortexs forming naturally ?

Hexagonal Cloud Formation over Saturn's North Pole

The only answer that I have found, apart from some good input from Graham Burnett for hexagonal patterns forming is

HERE (towards bottom of page)

But they don't claim their study is directly applicable to Saturn.

cool bananas ... greg
    'Blondie says I must hate all Brunettes. I'll try, but if I can't ... I'll love them both'
    ... graffiti on Tavern wall, Pompeii, circa AD 70.

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    Baby Ducks swimming in a vortex

A Hurricane Over the South Pole of Saturn

Dear Vincent, how do you explain hexagonal shaped vortexs forming naturally ?

Hexagonal Cloud Formation over Saturn's North Pole

The only answer that I have found, apart from some good input from Graham Burnett for hexagonal patterns forming is

HERE (towards bottom of page)

But they don't claim their study is directly applicable to Saturn.

cool bananas ... greg
    Hi Greg,

Welcome to our vortex club. Graham had started me on this "Hexagonal Cloud Formation over Saturn's North Pole" exploration, we did have some good exchanges of pointers for this topic, and subsequently had incorporated some of his pointers into the UVS explanation for vortically created geometrical structures.

Thanks for the good link you have shown where experiments were done to simulate polygon structures with rotating fluid. IMO, they were almost there, except they did not seems to understand tri-pole torque-free precession and chiral effect, however, they still managed to create several polygonal structures with rotating fluid, and of course nature has it own way to create polygonal-structured vortices. I would gladly added that to my web page on universal evolution mechanism where it concern this topic.

On how hexagonal shaped vortexs is naturally formed through unisonal vortex mechanism, see a section on tri-core vortex modeling illustrated with a polar vortex of Earth at North pole, then scroll down to a section that relates this explanation to Saturn's hexagonal-like cloud structures.

Best regards and enjoy,
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Thanks for the links Vincent ... will check them out.

Also have a link for you on ferro fluids .... will make your eyes pop out of your head ... CLICK .... especially watch the one at the bottom of the page, turns into a pyramid vortex after about the one minute mark of the video. (full screen is best)

cool bananas ... greg
    'Blondie says I must hate all Brunettes. I'll try, but if I can't ... I'll love them both'

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    Thanks for the links Vincent ... will check them out.

Also have a link for you on ferro fluids .... will make your eyes pop out of your head ... CLICK .... especially watch the one at the bottom of the page, turns into a pyramid vortex after about the one minute mark of the video. (full screen is best)

cool bananas ... greg
    Thanks for this link for ferro fluids, this is the most marvellous ferro fluids display I have ever saw. Will surely add this link to the UVS web page on naturally formed vortical structures.
    ~ vincent

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

I am reading your links and have a quick question .... are you saying that vortex formations on individual planets (haven't read this whole thread) are formed by the alignment and gravitational pull of all the planets and moons including the Sun ??

And by inference the whole Universe may be affected in this way ??

cool bananas ... greg

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by g_burnett View Post
    hi vincent

i was over in prof pats thread and came to a conclusion :d tonight, with sage, that gravity is indeed a push in effect...

In thus postulated the simple form would be to me that:

`gravity is relative to mass in varied density and not a pull in effect.`

density measured to varied units used there is no clumping of substance that can compare to the quanta of substance mass abet spread out, not the largest planet or sun, not the largest galaxy nor largest even event of transformation of energy, the universe is just too grand.

Thus postulated the gravity view from our point of exist as this clumping is just relative to our being and as such in a paradox where we indeed have limited view in the box calling it a pull event, and ever having called it a pull in event the error.

i do not know how to express this more nor teach it as it will indeed take much explanation. I do know that if there was but one sentence to do so i would have to say

`expand your universe!,... Rebuild your box a bit bigger!`

.kind regards graham.
    Cheers!.... .... .... ..... .... .... .... ....
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

hi gentlemen

I noted in other pictures of the Saturn hex that there are singular arm vortex eddies from the hex formation event in the hex where the arcs are extended from each of the six tri planes to the cusp of the other ... if you are following me here. the noticeable feature to prove the two forces in effect in opposite state are the arms are showing reverse spin of the vortex for each creation progression, one one way then the next the other and so on for a total of six times.

to those found I have been going over my postulation on this event to redo some drawings and approach the explanation a bit different and more in terms of the density factors building to the cusps and such said the parameters or boundaries that are there in the event due to density and composite effected.

Further the arms from the cusp points external are three in number and inside the hex there are also three to postulate there are three created from the GF and three from the MF in alternate progression.

I like the lab generated hex link but on earth there is a near formation more in support of the density factors in a picture I posted where the volcano in Alaska effected the density and composite state to the formation .. and most important is Vincent showing the molecular two pole structure as well toward composite and density boundaries.

I will be working on the my space blog again soon with the new pics.

kind regards g.
    Max Planck, said that all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration which holds the atom together. We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.

and ....from an old master ... Ancora impara!

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Graham .... Cassini Spacecraft has taken some further pics (I think)

CLICK

It may help

cool bananas ... greg

Thread Information