Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Umm....... maybe that earthy ozone phenomenon is not intersting enough for TOE discussion, or maybe I should go into some more fundamentally universal issues that have direct concerns for TOE, so as to inspire at least some feedbacks. LOL, give me a clue please.

How about galaxy? Kindly take a look at the image of Cartwheel galaxy:

Excerpts from Wikipedia:
    The Cartwheel Galaxy (also known as ESO 350-40) is a lenticular galaxy about 500 million light-years away in the constellation Sculptor. It is about 150,000 light-years across.

The galaxy was once a normal galaxy like the Milky Way before it underwent a head-on collision with a nearby galaxy. When the nearby galaxy passed through the Cartwheel Galaxy, the force of the collision caused a powerful shock wave through the galaxy, like a rock being tossed into a sandbed.

Moving at high speed, the shock wave swept up gas and dust, creating a starburst around the galaxy's center portion that were unscathed. This explains the bluish ring around the center, brighter portion.

This is saying the outer ring had emerged instantaneously on a 150,000 ly galaxy that is 500 mly away.

Hypothetically, based on UVS, all the stars in a galaxy are powered by vortical forces of a galactic vortex, in a galactic oneness that synchronize and respond instantaneously; it induces, drives and collects those spiraling dazzling stellar materials, with some consolidated as stars with a number by the hundreds of billion, into an organized form known as a galaxy. If the conjectures for this instantaneous reactions on the vortical fabrics that held the Cartwheel galaxy with a span of 150,000 light-years across is true, then it is a myth that nothing with mass can travel faster than the speed of light; is this not going to involve a lot of rethinking for people who are in this TOEQUEST?

Cartwheel galaxy is one of my all time favourites, and the UVS studies involving this galaxy can be found in these pages:
    - Structure of a Galaxy
    - Evolution of stars and a galaxy
    - Black Hole and Dark Matter

Any interest for this vortex topic? Or can anyone suggest any other UVS topics that are to your interest?

Thanks.
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent,
    I have been reading posts in forums like this one since forums began, and you are the first poster to spark my imagination again, and I like to thank you for this.

While I was on the road driving this week, I was thinking very hard about how to reply to your posts, and about how rare a "Logical Mind" is, when for the first time in over a decade I was once again thinking where I never thought before. While I was thinking about how to express my feelings to you about how 'quarks' might exist in vortex motion, that I came to the thought, that the physical universe is only physical because of vortexual motion.

The 'vortex' being the mechanism needed, for "adding speed and mass to area", thous giving substance to an "unnoticeable universe".

I still have not found time to read your web site, but hope to over the next few days and look forward to see what your site can add to my thinking processes.
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent,
    I like to elaborate on what I said in my last post here, about not having my imagination inspired by others, who have posted over the years in many forums. Almost all I have read in forums, I have read before forums came into being, and lived through the excitement periods associated with those new discoveries. I always envied those today that have the Internet to express the joy of those new intellectual discoveries, and the relationships with others while doing so. Even though I have read many new and wild ideas in forums, none have caught my fancy or inspired my imagination.

What you post on your web page and post in here is nothing new to me, but your passion and excitement that started me to realize why I no longer have the passion to inspire my imagination. I wondered if it was the lack of new information or had I became stuck on one, or many parts of my theories. Thanks to the Einstein quote in your signature, I decided to practice what I preach and reevaluate where I had become stuck. I became unstuck while I was driving across the Canadian prairies a few days ago. This came about while I was thinking about three different replies, on three different subjects you inspired me to think about.

One reply would have been about the 'Logical mind' and how rare it is. Another was how I always felt that 'quarks' where spinning 'vortex's'. The main reply would have been about how the 'vortex' is something that we can accept as fact, but in reality it is not something that we can, as others have quoted, hold in a test tube.

This aspect of our reality I feel very strongly about, how we can study and except something that is very distinct, as you show on your web page, and yet it only comes to light because it interacts with something that we can hold in a test tube. The "Vortex" is strictly a "mechanism" that is an "Ideal" in nature, and not a substance. The fact that something so dominate in our reality as the "Vortex", and yet so "Ideal" in nature, as to not be held in a test tube, shows that there is more then just a physical aspect to our Universe.

"The interaction of Mass and Speed equals Ideals."

So, I say again thanks for being the catalyst that got my imaginative juices flowing again. It could of not come at a better time, because I will be driving over 60,000 miles during May, June and July. Then after a month off in August, I will drive another 40,000 miles in Sept, and October, before taking the winter off. There is no better time to contemplate the workings of the Universe then while driving through it.

During this driving period I will be contemplating how to word the new Ideals that have entered my mind last week, and I will be adding them to my Theory of, "Paradox of Potential popped aware".
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

i can not help reading the agreements in the posts here to thinking why the vortexes would form and that is by then the collection of particle form transient are coming together in a directional manner of a mass and can this be the result of two black holes impacting out of nothing less for example?

The shape of a ball elongated by attraction before impact and causing the vortex effect as the merge takes place by directional factors and the shape of the transient form not to mention the speed which in the case of two galaxies in a lesser speed after a spiral creation where impact and the energy used in change of direction has slowed the mass to its ability to do more them bump into each other instead of smashing?

Two spiral galaxies where one going through the other does give a perception of this effect to some of Hubble's pics but maybe it is more the angle that counts when they interact and what then so moved them to inter sec from different directions can only be they were the product of an interaction vortex formation themselves and acquired directional change on a galactic level ..

excuse my pondering

Peace! Graham.

PS no I'm smarter then that ... logic dictates that the jet of transient particle form are the form in direction to another particle form not necessarily in motion but possibly more static even and either way the impact is smashing an primary.
    Last edited by G_burnett; 04-02-2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: PS

Likes Given

Hi Allen,

Glad to hear that the topics has also struck a chord in you, and I also thank you for your heartfelt respond.

Quote Originally Posted by PoPpAScience View Post
    Hi Vincent,
    I have been reading posts in forums like this one since forums began, and you are the first poster to spark my imagination again, and I like to thank you for this.
    "Quarks" might exist in vortex motion... I am with all ears.

I saw your post making apology to NOBODY, I was very touched by your gesture, it was so sincere, so genuine and so powerful and it moves one's emotion. It would take alot of cultivation to be able to make such a move that was simply great. Thanks for showing that beauty and also showing me that post.

Sound like you are picturing metaphysics through visualizing vortex dynamics in the universe, I would love to hear it from you when you are done organizing and writing it.

Best regards.

[While I was on the road driving this week, I was thinking very hard about how to reply to your posts, and about how rare a "Logical Mind" is, when for the first time in over a decade I was once again thinking where I never thought before. While I was thinking about how to express my feelings to you about how 'quarks' might exist in vortex motion, that I came to the thought, that the physical universe is only physical because of vortexual motion.

The 'vortex' being the mechanism needed, for "adding speed and mass to area", thous giving substance to an "unnoticeable universe".

I still have not found time to read your web site, but hope to over the next few days and look forward to see what your site can add to my thinking processes.
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Thanks Allen, for resonating in the most reaching manner, and the path on the vortex quest has yet another wonderful and inspired company.

Hi Vincent,
    I like to elaborate on what I said in my last post here, about not having my imagination inspired by others, who have posted over the years in many forums. Almost all I have read in forums, I have read before forums came into being, and lived through the excitement periods associated with those new discoveries. I always envied those today that have the Internet to express the joy of those new intellectual discoveries, and the relationships with others while doing so. Even though I have read many new and wild ideas in forums, none have caught my fancy or inspired my imagination.
    You have very interesting views in preceiving vortex reality and the big direction on how the vortex research should propogate.

Is there a website I can read about your theory of, "Paradox of Potential popped Aware."? This is the conciousness section I would like to explore further for the paradoxical effect of vortex. I truely think if the methodology addressing paradoxes of vortex is mastered, it can effortlessly awake anyone to its reality who explores it, in the popped aware manner as described by your theory.

As for bringing vortex studies out of test tube, my gut feeling is on the Ozone Hole topic of UVS, a reasonable plateform to embark on, it now has immutable scientific proof that can bite as realist vortex theory. What are your views on this.

Best regards,
    vincent

What you post on your web page and post in here is nothing new to me, but your passion and excitement that started me to realize why I no longer have the passion to inspire my imagination. I wondered if it was the lack of new information or had I became stuck on one, or many parts of my theories. Thanks to the Einstein quote in your signature, I decided to practice what I preach and reevaluate where I had become stuck. I became unstuck while I was driving across the Canadian prairies a few days ago. This came about while I was thinking about three different replies, on three different subjects you inspired me to think about.

One reply would have been about the 'Logical mind' and how rare it is. Another was how I always felt that 'quarks' where spinning 'vortex's'. The main reply would have been about how the 'vortex' is something that we can accept as fact, but in reality it is not something that we can, as others have quoted, hold in a test tube.

This aspect of our reality I feel very strongly about, how we can study and except something that is very distinct, as you show on your web page, and yet it only comes to light because it interacts with something that we can hold in a test tube. The "Vortex" is strictly a "mechanism" that is an "Ideal" in nature, and not a substance. The fact that something so dominate in our reality as the "Vortex", and yet so "Ideal" in nature, as to not be held in a test tube, shows that there is more then just a physical aspect to our Universe.

"The interaction of Mass and Speed equals Ideals."

So, I say again thanks for being the catalyst that got my imaginative juices flowing again. It could of not come at a better time, because I will be driving over 60,000 miles during May, June and July. Then after a month off in August, I will drive another 40,000 miles in Sept, and October, before taking the winter off. There is no better time to contemplate the workings of the Universe then while driving through it.

During this driving period I will be contemplating how to word the new Ideals that have entered my mind last week, and I will be adding them to my Theory of, "Paradox of Potential popped aware".
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

Hi Graham, welcome to this tread.

Fabulous descriptions!

Here are some images of the Cartwheel galaxy group to depict your views, the first one is the x-ray image of the Cartwheel galaxy group, showing its real orientation, the main larger Cartwheel galaxy is facing away from viewer, not towards viewer like it is purporting. The second is the paradoxical optical image with the galactic spheroid outlined, thus has revealed the two interacting black holes, doing exactly what you have described. Looked like the oysters you recently picked up at way east Vancover isle?

Keep the flow of your thought coming, I might be able to use your descriptions for those UVS related topics.

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    i can not help reading the agreements in the posts here to thinking why the vortexes would form and that is by then the collection of particle form transient are coming together in a directional manner of a mass and can this be the result of two black holes impacting out of nothing less for example?

The shape of a ball elongated by attraction before impact and causing the vortex effect as the merge takes place by directional factors and the shape of the transient form not to mention the speed which in the case of two galaxies in a lesser speed after a spiral creation where impact and the energy used in change of direction has slowed the mass to its ability to do more them bump into each other instead of smashing?

Two spiral galaxies where one going through the other does give a perception of this effect to some of Hubble's pics but maybe it is more the angle that counts when they interact and what then so moved them to inter sec from different directions can only be they were the product of an interaction vortex formation themselves and acquired directional change on a galactic level ..

excuse my pondering

Peace! Graham.

PS no I'm smarter then that ... logic dictates that the jet of transient particle form are the form in direction to another particle form not necessarily in motion but possibly more static even and either way the impact is smashing an primary.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

Hi all, the animation for Antarctica Ozone Hole is finally up showing its rotation in one lunar cycle.

Animation shows the Antarctica Ozone Hole rotation is associated with polar vortex (In white circle marked by NASA that refreshes on daily intervals), in an Earth-moon precession cycle covering one lunar cycle from 14/09/2004 to 14/10/2004, starting form begining of a new moon phase to the next new moon phase. The shades in orange and red color are regions with high concentration of ozone that were vortically culmulated.

For anyone who wants to try figuring out in details the rotating directions with moon relative to Earth and the Antarctica Ozone Hole, have to take note there are several very tricky paradoxes involved. Firstly, this view is looking above South Pole with Earth fixated, so moon would apparently rotates CCW, secondly, the precession cycle itself is also paradoxical, the axis of suspended Antarctica Ozone Hole rotation is rotating in opposite direction by precession of the moon's orbit; this is very mind boggling. While gravity of moon will exert the strongest induced precession on Antarctica Ozone Hole, other solar system objects, such as Sun and other planets would also have exerted perturbation to it that causes those less apparent but odd behaviors.

The rotation of ozone hole was evidently affected in a precession cycle of Earth-moon, its maximum ozone hole size was affected by focused gravities of a solar system alignment, it has a super freezing sunken cold core that displaces the ozone layer, the regions with high concentration of ozone that were vortically culmulated, all these are supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by the polar vortex of stratosphere.

In the southern hemisphere, the intensity of polar vortex, the speed of polar jet stream and the polar stratospheric clouds associated with ozone hole, were usually at maximum in winter nights. Ozone hole usually developed in August till November on yearly basis was also synchronized with polar vortex presence during the same period. These synchronization suggest a direct link for the two events are also supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by a polar vortex of stratosphere.

For Arctic Polar Vortex at the North Pole, the higher density troposphere air mass at lower altitude is blocked by land masses of mountain ranges that would act like brakes, dragging on air movement that wound also reduce the momentum of polar vortex at stratosphere. This would reduce the intensity of the Arctic Polar Vortex, as a result an ozone hole of significant scale at the North Pole has never occurred . Most of human activities that damages ozone layer were at northern hemisphere, but ozone hole has occurred only at the South Pole. The weak intensity of Arctic polar vortex and therefore a relatively unaffected Arctic ozone layer is also a supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by polar vortex of stratosphere.

All the above findings based on singular vortex mechanism are the supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by polar vortex of stratosphere.

With the supporting statements from NASA that Antarctica Ozone Hole has direction connections to polar vortex, supported with satellite images of Antarctica Ozone Hole as the scientific evidence, it is now apparent that the claim of Universal Vortical Singularity for Antarctica Ozone Hole is caused by polar vortex of stratosphere has the scientific proof on hand.

Any idea, comment or suggestion is most welcome.
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

yes and the stored energy of the ocean moved them from the static form on the bottom in transient form to the event horizon on the shore line ...

eddies and vortex's of tidal forces rather gravity mass the cause in varied shape effecting the primary transient form ergo the most massive of form or content being able to be effected first most noticable... the water molecules.

kind of leads me to think there are two axis of the earth taking effect on things but i know its the axis movement of the moon getting into this area?
    although the moon always has the same side facing earth in what would appear to be static form relatively only to the view.

the spin of the core ... it changes directing the wobble effecting the transient movement nature of the form but keeps the axis or axes and this then is the effect of the electron on the nucleus ... are we living on the shell of an electron or the shell of a nucleus? matter of relativity?

again logic dictating one is applicable to the other ...

proof? yes there are indications that he earth has polarity changes at varied time over history discovered in down under Aussie land old geotesting a few years back. wonder if any one tested up on the shores of Newfoundland and the very old rock escarpments that are showing way back ages?

could very well have been the momentary cause of evolution as the fields fell and the earth was saturated with radiation causing the mutations ...

Jean M. Auel | Earth's Children|Earth's Children series ... that explores interactions of [[Cro-Magnon]] people with [[Neanderthals]]. Her books ...
    6 KB (919 words) - 15:12, 28 March 2008

they lived at the same time ... cross breeds for sure and as breeders know two separate breed create a smarter one ... any ways ... wondered why i was so tall and hairy lol

then we have the pickup of static form impurities in the transient adding to the nature of the form ... the Pearl in the oyster from a grain of sand ...
    sorry thought flotation there off subject a bit

Ok so what starta the vortexa hmm directional transient particle form moving in opposite direction being attracted to the other ... tidal bores ... then there is an event horizon and the particle transient form having direction changes and being fluid begins the vortex event. Is this Doppler effect?
    Last edited by G_burnett; 04-12-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Hi all, the animation for Antarctica Ozone Hole is finally up showing its rotation in one lunar cycle.

Animation shows the Antarctica Ozone Hole rotation is associated with polar vortex (In white circle marked by NASA that refreshes on daily intervals), in an Earth-moon precession cycle covering one lunar cycle from 14/09/2004 to 14/10/2004, starting form beginning of a new moon phase to the next new moon phase. The shades in orange and red color are regions with high concentration of ozone that were vertically cumulated.

For anyone who wants to try figuring out in details the rotating directions with moon relative to Earth and the Antarctica Ozone Hole, have to take note there are several very tricky paradoxes involved. Firstly, this view is looking above South Pole with Earth fixated, so moon would apparently rotates CCW, secondly, the precession cycle itself is also paradoxical, the axis of suspended Antarctica Ozone Hole rotation is rotating in opposite direction by precession of the moon's orbit; this is very mind boggling. While gravity of moon will exert the strongest induced precession on Antarctica Ozone Hole, other solar system objects, such as Sun and other planets would also have exerted perturbation to it that causes those less apparent but odd behaviors.

The rotation of ozone hole was evidently affected in a precession cycle of Earth-moon, its maximum ozone hole size was affected by focused gravities of a solar system alignment, it has a super freezing sunken cold core that displaces the ozone layer, the regions with high concentration of ozone that were vortically culmulated, all these are supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by the polar vortex of stratosphere.

In the southern hemisphere, the intensity of polar vortex, the speed of polar jet stream and the polar stratospheric clouds associated with ozone hole, were usually at maximum in winter nights. Ozone hole usually developed in August till November on yearly basis was also synchronized with polar vortex presence during the same period. These synchronization suggest a direct link for the two events are also supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by a polar vortex of stratosphere.

For Arctic Polar Vortex at the North Pole, the higher density troposphere air mass at lower altitude is blocked by land masses of mountain ranges that would act like brakes, dragging on air movement that wound also reduce the momentum of polar vortex at stratosphere. This would reduce the intensity of the Arctic Polar Vortex, as a result an ozone hole of significant scale at the North Pole has never occurred . Most of human activities that damages ozone layer were at northern hemisphere, but ozone hole has occurred only at the South Pole. The weak intensity of Arctic polar vortex and therefore a relatively unaffected Arctic ozone layer is also a supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by polar vortex of stratosphere.

All the above findings based on singular vortex mechanism are the supporting evidence that ozone hole is caused by polar vortex of stratosphere.

With the supporting statements from NASA that Antarctica Ozone Hole has direction connections to polar vortex, supported with satellite images of Antarctica Ozone Hole as the scientific evidence, it is now apparent that the claim of Universal Vortical Singularity for Antarctica Ozone Hole is caused by polar vortex of stratosphere has the scientific proof on hand.

Any idea, comment or suggestion is most welcome.
    hi again Vincent

I have to look at this a bit closer but may have covered what I could say in referencing the inner core of the earth being fluid and having irregular amt of mass form by outside forces simular to the nucleus of an atom, i mean who says the comparison has to be a hydrogen atom?

and i will look at this regards the possible indication in such variance the poles could change soon? I doubt though there would be enough information calculable from what we have but for the algebra minded it may pose a good quest I for one would like to hear the result of.

~ Peace! unified Graham

Thread Information