Page 53 of 185 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Quote Originally Posted by neutralino View Post
    I thought as much. So, what are the problems with the Michelson Morley experiment?
    ... good question ... the answer to that in the face of a bow wave accepted in the movement of our solar system could be as simple as relativity, if ever that is simple. The two probes that are out past our solar system have detected and sent back that we are not as circlular as thought and the boundary from the solar system in indunated with vast variations in shape as the aether beyond is and is not held at bay.

IMHO kind regards g.
    Max Planck, said that “all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration which holds the atom together. We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.“

and ....from an old master ... Ancora impara!

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

I thought as much. So, what are the problems with the Michelson Morley experiment?
    Michelson-Morley experiment postulated that there was no aether wind with a null hypothesis with null result observed with its instrument.

It had made a claim that its scientific instrument had observed nothing in "empty" space, it conforms to its conjecture that nothing was there that correlates with the empirical observation there there was nothing there, and therefore objectively concludes that there is nothing out there.

A womb of gas around star HL Tau that encompasses a primordial planet was recently detected using radio telescopes. Thanks to Allen for this information.

Is it valid to claim that there is nothing around the vast surrounding of star HL Tau because all independent optical telescopes on Earth including the authoritative HST with different capabilities had detected nothing around it, no sign of any planet was found at all, all these are scientific observations that have converged on the same findings with its null hypothesis and therefore concluded that there is nothing around the star?

IMHO, the claim made with Michelson Morley experiment is invalid, its logic that leads to its conclusion is also a fallacy.

This is based on those recent findings with latest technologies using various type of observation instruments that have positive observations that the vast space in not in a state of vacuum as mentioned in my previous reply.

~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Michelson-Morley experiment postulated that there was no aether wind with a null hypothesis with null result observed with its instrument.
    Michelson and Morley postulated that there was an ether wind, and thus designed their experiment to test its effect. However, they found no such wind: namely, the light travelling perpendicular to the ether wind travelled at the same speed as that moving parallel to the ether wind. This has been tested many, many times in the last ~120 years, and the more accurate experiments show that there is no difference between the two speeds. Since the existence of an ether wind would create a different in speeds of the two rays of light, the experiments prove that no such ether wind exists.

What problems do you have with that experiment? What experiment would you propose to show that an ether exists?
    ~neutralino

If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day - John A. Wheeler.

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    ... good question ... the answer to that in the face of a bow wave accepted in the movement of our solar system could be as simple as relativity, if ever that is simple. The two probes that are out past our solar system have detected and sent back that we are not as circlular as thought and the boundary from the solar system in indunated with vast variations in shape as the aether beyond is and is not held at bay.

IMHO kind regards g.
    I don't think I understand what you're saying. What are these probes you're talking about? Have you any references to back up this information?
    ~neutralino

If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day - John A. Wheeler.

Likes Given

Michelson and Morley postulated that there was an ether wind, and thus designed their experiment to test its effect. However, they found no such wind: namely, the light travelling perpendicular to the ether wind travelled at the same speed as that moving parallel to the ether wind. This has been tested many, many times in the last ~120 years, and the more accurate experiments show that there is no difference between the two speeds. Since the existence of an ether wind would create a different in speeds of the two rays of light, the experiments prove that no such ether wind exists.

What problems do you have with that experiment? What experiment would you propose to show that an ether exists?
    Thanks for your respond, I noticed the wrong use of a word in my last post:

It should be:

Michelson-Morley experiment concluded that there was no aether wind with a null hypothesis with null result observed with its instrument.

And the following sentense should be:

It had made a claim that its scientific instrument had observed nothing in "empty" space, it conforms to a conjecture that nothing was there that correlates with the empirical observation that there was nothing there, and therefore objectively concludes that there is nothing out there.

Apology for the carelessness.

I will get back to you on the other question.

Thanks.

~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

I don't think I understand what you're saying. What are these probes you're talking about? Have you any references to back up this information?
    yes, give me bit here to dig it up again after coffee, it was the first or second now NASA venture that has reached past Pluto and what they are finding. ... my favorites list just got reorganized to be an alphabetic list instead of time wise saved by some stupid upgrade i allowed so the journal sites have to be gone through one by one till i find it again and will post it as i do. it had something to do with the probe not quite being in the place they had calculated it was suppose to be and the reasons for this... kind regards g.

oh, this is my favorite of the release of a solar wind video.
    http://www.esa.int/esa-mmg/mmg.pl?b=...start=3&size=b
    Max Planck, said that “all matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration which holds the atom together. We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.“

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

hi vincent

....have you ever got hold of the GP-B report findings that was due out in 2007? or anyone can they point to it with a link?

kind regards graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

I am still looking for the specific article and paper Neut as it described the solar emit in relationship to the incoming cosmic and varied shape of the boundary. the mission that is way out there I had first in mind has not quite reached the outer of the boundary so i will go to the other two where one i remember was out there. sorry it will take a bit more time on my part.

Here is a pic Vincent of earth you may not have seen be for ..

http://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/image_mag.html

g

Likes Given

IMHO, with the same assumption of lumiferous aether is a static medium, more accurate experiments done for the hypothesis showing no difference quantitatively does not validate it qualitatively.

There are two major problems for me with the Michelson-Morley experiment.

My first problem of it is with the assumption that lumiferous aether is a static medium.

With this assumption, a celestial object moving in a static medium of lumiferous aether would experience aether wind and this should be detectable. Earth revolves at 30 km/s around Sun that revolves at 230 km/s around the Galactic center of Milky Way in this static medium should show a significant aether-wind with a lower limit of around (230-30) 200 km/s and an upper limit of around (230+30) 260km/s, or between (1000-230-30) 740 km/s and (1000+230+30) 1260km/s if movement of Milky Way at 1000 km/s is considered. If there is such aether wind at all it should be easily detected with the interferometer. However, in M-M experiments, measurements of such expectations were not detected at all.

My UVS hypothesis postulates that lumiferous aether is vortically entrained to an oblate celestial spheroid in a near isotropic consolidation process.

Image of star HL Tau (in the center) with protoplanet HL Tau b at around two o'clock of the star.

The vortical motion of lumiferous aether should be similar to the scenario of HL Tau b (protoplanet) that is vortically entrained in the “womb of gas” and this gas vortically entrains its star in a bigger scenario in unisonal motions. Visualize this as an aether-drift in a push-in effect on the spheroid it shoud have a dipole characteristic that the lumiferous aether would vortically drift in entrainment on any celestial spheroid. This aether-drift should be relatively subtle and is altitude dependent as well as latitude dependent in a geometric framework.

IMHO, to detect the aether-drift with the assumption that lumiferous aether is vortically entrained to a celestial spheroid, it requires a more sensitive interferometer designed for such detections.

The Dayton Miller's ether-drift experiments, reported as also have obtained negative (null) results with the assumption that lumiferous aether is a static medium, it had in fact obtained consistence positive results with the assumption that lumiferous aether is vortically entrained to a celestial spheroid.

IMHO, the Dayton Miller's ether-drift experiments with the assumption that lumiferous aether is vortically entrained to a celestial spheroid have immutably obtained valid positive results consistently for aether-drift.

My second problem with the M-M experiment is its extrapolation with the null result that space is vacuum.

The scientific evidence for space is not vacuum in recent observations with modern technologies are simply overwhelming (and thanks to Allen, Graham and Dean for adding more evidence to it), my studies on this is reflected in a topic on “What exactly is dark matter and dark energy?”.

I understand the consequence it would have on spacetime relativity theory in modern physics if this were to be true; this issue is against all odds and has to be deliberated carefully with extra caution. All insightful opinions and suggestions for constructive discussions on this very significant topic are welcome.

~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

just so i am getting the terms right

Voyager Squashes View of Solar System
    07.02.08 -- Scientists using data from NASA's Voyager 2 spacecraft have observed the bubble of solar wind surrounding the solar system is not round, but has a squashed shape, according to recent data published as part of a series of papers in this week's (July 3) Nature.
    › Full story

enjoy, kind regards graham

Thread Information