Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1842
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

  1. #721
    6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    831
    Likes Received
    39
    Likes Given
    25


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    The below elaborates a telescopic discovery by Galileo that indisputably debunked a falsified fact of Geocentrism that Venus revolves around the Earth.

    In an era when astronomy was based on Geocentric model of Aristotelian universe, all mainstream astronomers had believed that Venus revolves around Earth like the Moon, at then the extreme crescent phase of Venus had been observed with the naked eye. Although Galileo through observations with telescope had observed that Venus exhibited a full set of phases similar to that of the Moon, he based on Copernicus's theory of heliocentrism for the qualitative prediction on the orbiting path of Venus, and after an extensive period of telescopic observation, in his validity analysis that was deliberated through inductive reasoning on Venus showed phases with a peculiarity, he proved the qualitative prediction that Venus orbits the Sun and not the Earth. See an external link on "Phases of Venus" and an animated simulation for phases of Venus.


    Image above is a diagram of the orbit of Venus in relationship to the Earth.

    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

  2. #722
    Grandmaster G_burnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,476
    Blog Entries
    1
    Likes Received
    101
    Likes Given
    261


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    i have been mulling over the evolution of such perception variations stabilizing in sight per sec ... has other in the kingdom naught done thus stabilization in an evolute? ... what would such exist be? ... besides a rock sort of obvious .. or what with increased ability are we going to find up the scale and does such exist? .. a value for intelligence factors?

    hmmm yes my audit is boring tonight . g

  3. #723
    6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    831
    Likes Received
    39
    Likes Given
    25


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    i have been mulling over the evolution of such perception variations stabilizing in sight per sec ... has other in the kingdom naught done thus stabilization in an evolute? ... what would such exist be? ... besides a rock sort of obvious .. or what with increased ability are we going to find up the scale and does such exist? .. a value for intelligence factors?

    hmmm yes my audit is boring tonight . g
    Meet Milo, an animated character with artificial intelligence created in "Project Natal Milo" that was seemingly capable of interacting with human.

    Milo can interact with real life person and it sorts of demonstrated that perceptions are merely a product of a conceptual framework in circumspection.

    It is fascinating on the part that a person can spontaneous draw a color picture on a piece of paper in his physical reality, then passed it to Milo in his virtual world. It show Milo was able to perceive the action and picked up the paper in corresponding reaction and can perceive to interpret the image correctly in a successive series of two-way interactions.

    The potential for development and applications for this is enormous and exciting, but it is also a worrisome concern to some.

    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

  4. #724
    Grandmaster G_burnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,476
    Blog Entries
    1
    Likes Received
    101
    Likes Given
    261


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    jez... that is unreal.

    im speechless ...

    g

  5. #725
    6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    831
    Likes Received
    39
    Likes Given
    25


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    jez... that is unreal.

    im speechless ...

    g
    See a video clip on “Project Natal for XBOX 360” that introduces this evolving technology, it suggests its potential for numerous development in the realms of virtual world. It can concurrently engage in a dialogue session interacting with different real-life people at different physical locations; it can potentially conduct an interactive quiz session with different groups of people at different places

    In the Internet domain, the artificially conceived intelligence can be conceptually omnipresence by transcending physical locations virtually through the individually connected terminals. These conceptional interactions with artificial intelligence that can transcend physical locations are possible through a conceptual framework in a virtual domain.

    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

  6. #726
    Grandmaster labelwench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,875
    Blog Entries
    14
    Likes Received
    283
    Likes Given
    252


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    There is something just a trifle worrisome about choosing to have a relationship with an artificial intelligence entertainment medium, over a person-to-person relationship.

    What exactly is the objective of this technology?

    Impressive, but.........
    So many paths to the same destination,
    would, but I could, experience them all...

  7. #727
    Grandmaster labelwench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,875
    Blog Entries
    14
    Likes Received
    283
    Likes Given
    252


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    The following extract is likely old news to some, and may even be posted somewhere back in the history of this thread.

    Tornados in space seemed interesting to me, so I have posted it in the event of other newbies joining this thread also finding it so. LW


    Physicists Spot Interstellar Shock Wave Using Spitzer Telescope
    May 1, 2006 The spirals of a "space tornado" may be the first step in the formation of a new star. The structure, observed with NASA's Spitzer infrared telescope, is a shock wave created by a jet of material slamming on a cloud of interstellar gas and dust at more than 100 miles per second, heating the cloud and causing it to glow. Physicists say the jet may have been generated by magnetic fields.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--They can be destructive and deadly, and they're not just something that happens here on earth! Tornadoes are the most erratic, unpredictable and violent of storms, and now scientists are finding out they happen in the most unusual places!

    Physicist Giovanni Fazio has spotted tornadoes in space. With the help of his infrared camera on board NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, astronomers discovered what looked like a tornado in space.

    "I was responsible for building one of the cameras on board there that took this picture of the tornado," Fazio, of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass., tells DBIS. "We were quite surprised when I saw it. I never saw anything like this before in my life."

    The surprise turned out to be a shock-wave created by a jet of material flowing through a vast cloud of interstellar gas and dust. The jet slammed into neighboring dust clouds at more than 100 miles per second, heating the dust and causing it to glow.

    "When stars form, they form from the collapse of a cloud of gas and dust. And in the process of the gas and dust falling in, it doesn't fall directly in -- it sort of spirals in slowly," Fazio says.

    He adds understanding a star's formation may someday help astronomers understand the formation of our galaxy. "How did we get here, and where are we going? That's what we are trying to understand."

    So while tornados on earth can be destructive, tornadoes in space could reveal the mysteries of the universe.

    Astronomers say they can only speculate about the source of the spiraling jet. One explanation? Magnetic fields throughout the region might have shaped the tornado-like object.

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2...ce_tornado.htm
    So many paths to the same destination,
    would, but I could, experience them all...

  8. #728
    Grandmaster G_burnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,476
    Blog Entries
    1
    Likes Received
    101
    Likes Given
    261


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    Quote Originally Posted by labelwench View Post
    There is something just a trifle worrisome about choosing to have a relationship with an artificial intelligence entertainment medium, over a person-to-person relationship.

    What exactly is the objective of this technology?

    Impressive, but.........
    well labelwench, for guys they can just pertend they are talking to there wives ?

    Kind regards, g.

  9. #729
    Grandmaster G_burnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,476
    Blog Entries
    1
    Likes Received
    101
    Likes Given
    261


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    Quote Originally Posted by labelwench View Post
    The following extract is likely old news to some, and may even be posted somewhere back in the history of this thread.

    Tornados in space seemed interesting to me, so I have posted it in the event of other newbies joining this thread also finding it so. LW

    Physicists Spot Interstellar Shock Wave Using Spitzer Telescope
    May 1, 2006 The spirals of a "space tornado" may be the first step in the formation of a new star. The structure, observed with NASA's Spitzer infrared telescope, is a shock wave created by a jet of material slamming on a cloud of interstellar gas and dust at more than 100 miles per second, heating the cloud and causing it to glow. Physicists say the jet may have been generated by magnetic fields.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--They can be destructive and deadly, and they're not just something that happens here on earth! Tornadoes are the most erratic, unpredictable and violent of storms, and now scientists are finding out they happen in the most unusual places!

    Physicist Giovanni Fazio has spotted tornadoes in space. With the help of his infrared camera on board NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, astronomers discovered what looked like a tornado in space.

    "I was responsible for building one of the cameras on board there that took this picture of the tornado," Fazio, of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass., tells DBIS. "We were quite surprised when I saw it. I never saw anything like this before in my life."

    The surprise turned out to be a shock-wave created by a jet of material flowing through a vast cloud of interstellar gas and dust. The jet slammed into neighboring dust clouds at more than 100 miles per second, heating the dust and causing it to glow.

    "When stars form, they form from the collapse of a cloud of gas and dust. And in the process of the gas and dust falling in, it doesn't fall directly in -- it sort of spirals in slowly," Fazio says.

    He adds understanding a star's formation may someday help astronomers understand the formation of our galaxy. "How did we get here, and where are we going? That's what we are trying to understand."

    So while tornados on earth can be destructive, tornadoes in space could reveal the mysteries of the universe.

    Astronomers say they can only speculate about the source of the spiraling jet. One explanation? Magnetic fields throughout the region might have shaped the tornado-like object.

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2...ce_tornado.htm
    As in any induced motive force the meta opinion is it is there despite a certain emptiness of effect on other substance ... ponder this q if a tree made a noise in the forest when fallen and nothing was there to hear it...

    what we are perceiving is the effect not the force sometimes and thus a value is all to often given before it should be.

    here is a link on gravity waves with a nice picture of restricted use to the story. .. and i might add the general relativity would not have to be rewritten with lack of finding the wave. IMHO
    kind regards, ~g
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32482651...science-space/

  10. #730
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,917
    Blog Entries
    23
    Likes Received
    32
    Likes Given
    41


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

    Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    ... ponder this q if a tree made a noise in the forest when fallen and nothing was there to hear it...
    I pondered ...

    If a tree had fallen in the forest and no one was there to see it, the observable proof that the tree had fallen would be in the evidence of its uprooting and the fact that it was laying on its side ?

    So there would be evidence of the force of the traveling sound wave that the tree created as it fell... and it could be just as accurately observed that it had made a sound.

    Sound waves are real, regardless of the presence of human ears. We can't hear bats, but there is no doubt that they make sounds.

    cool bananas ... greg
    'Blondie says I must hate all Brunettes. I'll try, but if I can't ... I'll love them both'
    ... graffiti on Tavern wall, Pompeii, circa AD 70.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Singularity As Separate Entity
    By Mohsen in forum TOE Theory Articles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:30 PM
  2. The Universal Vortical Singularity
    By Vincent Wee-Foo in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 09:09 PM
  3. avoiding singularity
    By AntonioLao in forum Cosmology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 11:55 AM
  4. a space-time singularity
    By Casey_deJong in forum Time Travel
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 03:51 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 02:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •