Page 82 of 185 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

The paradoxical effect of nature is a natural effect that can mislead an observer in a state of delusion through cognitive paradoxes with complexly inversed illusions. The physical universe in a universal vortical system is imbued with this paradoxical nature and all its harmonically nested creations are inherited with this paradoxical characteristic.
    Originally posted by Vincent Wee-Foo
    One of the most unusual experiences I encountered was a large 'pink shadow' which was brought to my attention when my brave horse ceased forward movement and stared ahead, apparently at nothing. The body language of the horse was such that she was prepared to depart through a spin. (Most horses will spin suddenly to the left when startled or concerned. The species demonstrates noticeable chirality.)

As I discerned the apparent object of her distress, it perplexed me for a moment, as it was in motion, distinctly visible, yet beyond the color, had no apparent substance.

The angle of the sun was such that it was reflecting from an overlarge stop sign at the major highway intersection nearby. The winds were strong enough that the sign was much affected by the force, and the movement of the sign was causing the reflection to appear in motion, and therefore threatening to the horse.

By holding the attention of the horse and directing it's focus between the two phenomena several times, I was able to convince her that the 'pink shadow' though in motion, held no threat, and within moments, we proceeded directly across the illusion in our path.

Never before, or since have the conditions been quite the same.
    So many paths to the same destination,
    would, but I could, experience them all...

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

maybe it is because you get on the horse on a certain side the horse remembers which way to spin? Natives got on the other side and I wonder if they spun to the other side too? ahh just having a coffee ... i will not ask how you made the horse look one way then the other Anna despite the thoughts how this focus may have been done i know you to be a competent horse ...person ... take care graham .. ~
    Quote Originally Posted by labelwench View Post
    One of the most unusual experiences I encountered was a large 'pink shadow' which was brought to my attention when my brave horse ceased forward movement and stared ahead, apparently at nothing. The body language of the horse was such that she was prepared to depart through a spin. (Most horses will spin suddenly to the left when startled or concerned. The species demonstrates noticeable chirality.)

As I discerned the apparent object of her distress, it perplexed me for a moment, as it was in motion, distinctly visible, yet beyond the color, had no apparent substance.

The angle of the sun was such that it was reflecting from an overlarge stop sign at the major highway intersection nearby. The winds were strong enough that the sign was much affected by the force, and the movement of the sign was causing the reflection to appear in motion, and therefore threatening to the horse.

By holding the attention of the horse and directing it's focus between the two phenomena several times, I was able to convince her that the 'pink shadow' though in motion, held no threat, and within moments, we proceeded directly across the illusion in our path.

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by labelwench View Post

Ah yes, paradoxical effect of nature would also manifest in life's simplest event in an inexplicable suspicious manner to be collectively concerned about in a partnership. The discoveries for such anomalies are triggering factor for why Achemedes could be running in the street of Syracuse (like the king in a famous tale of Hans Christian Andersen) shouting "Eureka!" in a jubilation of his discovery.
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    From the perspective of Universal Vortical Singularity, the paradoxical effect is as a result of a universal unisonal vortex mechanism that causes interaction of fictitious forces on viscous matter within a suspended spheroidal vortex in paradoxical manners to render the delusionary circumstances for the observer. It is synergistically caused by centripetal force and centrifugal forces exchanging angular momentum on two primary axes counteracting in a geometrical gravity field, the viscous matter would therefore precess in a wobbling spin of vortical motion that could render the cognitive negations to create the delusionary circumstances.
    It is a problem in semantics with the limitation on the ability for the best using of words. After mulling over the revised statement above, I realized that another revision is necessary to describe the mechanism more thoroughly, and I cannot guarantee that this would be the last revision. LOL.

Please don't be too bother by the new revision as it is stated below, just my need to insert the amendments for the earlier post. Here it goes:

From the perspective of Universal Vortical Singularity, the paradoxical effect is as a result of a universal unisonal vortex mechanism that causes interaction of fictitious forces on viscous matter within a suspended spheroidal vortex in paradoxical manners to render the delusionary circumstances for the observer. It is synergistically caused by centripetal force and centrifugal forces exchanging angular momentum on two primary axes with conservation of energy that counteract in a push-in geometrical gravity field, the viscous matter would therefore precess in a wobbling spin of vortical motion that could render the cognitive negations to create the delusionary circumstances.
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

From the UVS perspective that is based on unisonal vortex mechanism, the planetary rings of Saturn are formed as a result of multiple polar vortices of many atmosphere layers have had their vortex eyes opened to the extend that they had touched their equatorial plane.

The polar vortices from the two poles of the planet had compressed the atmospheres into a thin disk as nested flat rings; the vortical effect of polar vortex pairs render the phenomenon of planetary rings.

Saturn with its mysterious planetary rings, observable with backyard telescope.

In solar system, other than the planetary rings of Saturn are observed, many of such mysterious phenomenon have also been observed on Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune.

This mysterious phenomenon is merely a cognitive paradox rendered by a vortical motion that naturally negates the observer.

See a UVS topic on "The mysterious planetary rings of Saturn" that illustrates an animation to comprehensively explain the phenomenon. (*The animation somehow could not be loaded here.)

UVS qualitatively predicts that planetary rings are flattened polar vortex pairs.
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

hi Vincent
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35524422.../?beginSlide=1
    one of the paradox of view i have is when i see a picture like in the link of the same subject i am aways drawn in to the picture as it seems to get bigger ... when i read the words next to it too .. is this an optical allusion or do you think i need to go see my eye doc lol ... graham

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    From the UVS perspective that is based on unisonal vortex mechanism, the planetary rings of Saturn are formed as a result of multiple polar vortices of many atmosphere layers have had their vortex eyes opened to the extend that they had touched their equatorial plane.

The polar vortices from the two poles of the planet had compressed the atmospheres into a thin disk as nested flat rings; the vortical effect of polar vortex pairs render the phenomenon of planetary rings.

Saturn with its mysterious planetary rings, observable with backyard telescope.

In solar system, other than the planetary rings of Saturn are observed, many of such mysterious phenomenon have also been observed on Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune.

This mysterious phenomenon is merely a cognitive paradox rendered by a vortical motion that naturally negates the observer.

See a UVS topic on "The mysterious planetary rings of Saturn" that illustrates an animation to comprehensively explain the phenomenon. (*The animation somehow could not be loaded here.)

UVS qualitatively predicts that planetary rings are flattened polar vortex pairs.
    I like this shot lol kind regards graham

Likes Given

Excellent picture to illustrate that a planetary ring is caused by a polar vortex pair.

If that polar vortex open till the equatorial plane, it would form the innermost planetary ring.

I can use this pic.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post
    hi Vincent
    one of the paradox of view i have is when i see a picture like in the link of the same subject i am aways drawn in to the picture as it seems to get bigger ... when i read the words next to it too .. is this an optical allusion or do you think i need to go see my eye doc lol ... graham
    Idk, an effect of peripheral vision? It can be caused by glaucoma or other damage to the optic nerve that are known to cause tunnel vision. The symptom can be subdue until one does a check up.

Best regards.
    ~ vincent

9th degree Black Belt
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent -- can you tell me how a particle having 1/2 spin (two turns around a particle to end up at the starting point)? A vortex is free to move in any direction even twisting together and forming from a ring vortex into two oppoite spin vortexes. Is there anything in this idea?

Thread Information