Page 9 of 185 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

I am just wondering, does the electron cloud also move around in a vortex around the nucleus??

Quote Originally Posted by PoPpAScience View Post
    Hi Vincent;

I am studying very hard right now on the many aspects of the vortex. It is amazing how many endless paths it takes me down. When I am in wikipedia, I find myself many times over clicking 6 pages deep just to read one sentence that I started in the first page. I have read most of this knowledge before, but I find with the "Universal Vortical Singularity" at the forefront of my mind, it is like reading it for the first time with all new ways of see it. Its like being a kid in a candy store once again.

I was wondering how deep into the sub atomic world do your studies go on vortices? And if not far, do you have the interest to go deeper? I see you are an independent researcher. Are you in school right now, or working?

I was wondering also if you have studied much on, the 'Zero-point field'?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi dipayankar;

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    I am just wondering, does the electron cloud also move around in a vortex around the nucleus??

I am still new at envisioning all things we call particles as vortices. Right now in my mind I see protons as vortexes of vortices. I see the quarks as vortices orbiting each other in many ways. I also see the quark's as vortexes of vortices. The electron would be one of these vortices.

When the electron vortex is free of the quark if orbits about the core of the atom. Because it orbits at such high speed and in such a high rate of flux, it appears as a cloud. I also see the electron connected to the core of the atom like a tornado connects to the surface of the Earth.

These are all just thoughts in my mind right now, as I contemplate the potentiality of vortices being the mother of all forces.
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent;

I am studying very hard right now on the many aspects of the vortex. It is amazing how many endless paths it takes me down. When I am in wikipedia, I find myself many times over clicking 6 pages deep just to read one sentence that I started in the first page. I have read most of this knowledge before, but I find with the "Universal Vortical Singularity" at the forefront of my mind, it is like reading it for the first time with all new ways of see it. Its like being a kid in a candy store once again.

I was wondering how deep into the sub atomic world do your studies go on vortices? And if not far, do you have the interest to go deeper? I see you are an independent researcher. Are you in school right now, or working?

I was wondering also if you have studied much on, the 'Zero-point field'?

Hi Allen;

Some have commented that the UVS vortex theory is good stuff, but only very few that I know of have gone into the details on the many aspects of vortex, you are the first to have responded with serious interest and is studying very hard right now on the unconventional concepts of UVS. You have even made a qualitative prediction based on singular vortex mechanism that quarks are vortexes of vortices, this is a first for my UVS record. Glad that you have enjoyed the UVS study like being a kid in a candy store once again, and very grateful for your support.

I am not familiar with sub atomic world, and yes I would like to go deeper, how do you suggest I should go about it? I am merely scratching the surface at the moment and the approach is focusing on qualitative analysis. I am not in school nor is working on unrelated job, is now full time on this UVS research and still hardly has enough time for it.

Thanks.
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Hi Dipyankar;

Based on singular vortex mechanism, electron cloud is induced by an electron vortex and swirling on it that moves around the nucleus. Wavefunction of electron is vortical force interactions, the sub-atomic particles it consolidates in high speed spin as the referred electron has wave-particle duality in a vortically stabilized form. Electron with wavefunction as described by Richard Feynman as a small cloud moving around the molecular nucleus, yet compact enough to be considered a particle on certain length-scales, is the silhouette of the electron vortex.
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    I am not familiar with sub atomic world, and yes I would like to go deeper, how do you suggest I should go about it? I am merely scratching the surface at the moment and the approach is focusing on qualitative analysis.
    Hi Vincent;

Thanks for the recognition of my interest. I have seen that you also have interest in the potential vorticle nature of the atom, in a thread of James. This is why I asked you if you are in a position to study the quantum world. Your skills of understanding the dynamics of forces are so superior to mine. You would have no problems comprehending the nature of the sub atomic world. Of course unless you where in a position to spend 7 years in university studying, to be in the sub atomic field, you can not change the way the field sees. But , you are so far ahead of most that study the field on the side, that you could add a lot the the ideal, that the atom might exist as a 'vortexes of vortices'.

You have covered so much on your web site about vortices, and your section on the atom led me to wikipedia, where I was amazed at how many times I seen the expression of the vortex. For starters Vincent, you should read in wikipedia on the subjects of 'zero-point field', and the one I am most interested in right now, 'Bose-Einstein condensate'. I especially am interested in 'condensate'. I can not stop thinking about how a vortex could have the effect of condensate, to turn the core substance of our universe into a viable entity that could lead to all there is now.
    ZERO POINT SINGULARITIES, the Matrix/Continuum of the Universe.

Real: Potential of Infinity for Eternity.
    Reality: Forms of Space for Time.
    Realism: Information of Evolution for Life.
    Realness: Intelligence of Consciousness for Divinity.

~Allen Barrow

Likes Given

Hi dipayankar;
    I am still new at envisioning all things we call particles as vortices. Right now in my mind I see protons as vortexes of vortices. I see the quarks as vortices orbiting each other in many ways. I also see the quark's as vortexes of vortices. The electron would be one of these vortices.

When the electron vortex is free of the quark if orbits about the core of the atom. Because it orbits at such high speed and in such a high rate of flux, it appears as a cloud. I also see the electron connected to the core of the atom like a tornado connects to the surface of the Earth.

These are all just thoughts in my mind right now, as I contemplate the potentiality of vortices being the mother of all forces.
    Hi Allen;

Marvellous descriptions!

I have a bit to add on the antimatter of electron; the positron:

Positron is known as the antimatter counterpart of the electron, it has an electric charge of +1, a spin of 1/2, and has the same mass as an electron. Based on singular vortex mechanism, positron is the phenomenon of reversed vortical culmination of EMF, this is porportional to the build up EMF dynamics of its electron vortex. The EMF dynamics for the vortex column of an electron vortex has a pull-in effect, the vortical column of positron has an energy equivalence in a push-out effect in conservation of EMF driven by the electron vortex. This is likened to the force dynamics of a dust devil, electron can be analogued as the vortical culminated momentum of clear air vortex pushing into the center, and positron is as the dust devil with equal energy vortical dynamics that distributes the culminated momentum in a reversed pushing out manner, all these force dynamics follow inverse-square laws in distribution for conserved energy. See dust and gas tails of comet that has also illustrated these two equal complimentary opposite aspects of vortical force dynamics.

Thanks.
    PoPpAScience likes this.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

Hi dipayankar;

Hi Allen again;

Was looking at the quark structure of the proton and neutron.

Just speculating; taking a top view of the dust devil, the bottom of the clear air vortex column in the middle resembles the down quark, and the dual core of the upward spiraling vortical column separated towards the top resembles the two up quarks at opposite angular phase. These three vortical interactions all spinning in the same direction and exerting positive vortical push forces positively charging dust particles within it are held together by its strong nuclear force.

The downward spiraling clear air vortex resembles the quark structure of the neutron. The bottom section of the clear air vortex has an inverted funnel shape is probably as a result of the centrifugal force interaction aided by the upward spiral stream in its vortical column on gradual pressure gradient following inverse-square law. This section has the vortex column separated as dual core towards the bottom, resembles the two down quarks at opposite angular phase, the up quark would be the top of this bottom section of clear air vortex that held the vortical interactions all spinning in the same direction in a void held together by its strong nuclear force, the vortical interactions within the void is without presence of dust, therefore could not charge the dust particles and thus is with no net electric charge.

Please advise.

Thanks.
    ~ vincent

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Okay back to the basics.... any idea if a vortex is a 2D or 3D phenomenon?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Hi Dipyankar;

Based on singular vortex mechanism, electron cloud is induced by an electron vortex and swirling on it that moves around the nucleus. Wavefunction of electron is vortical force interactions, the sub-atomic particles it consolidates in high speed spin as the referred electron has wave-particle duality in a vortically stabilized form. Electron with wavefunction as described by Richard Feynman as a small cloud moving around the molecular nucleus, yet compact enough to be considered a particle on certain length-scales, is the silhouette of the electron vortex.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Okay back to the basics.... any idea if a vortex is a 2D or 3D phenomenon?
    depends maybe if your eyes are located on the side of your head or the front facing?

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

testing upload

Thread Information