Page 1 of 185 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Universal Vortical Singularity

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

The Universal Vortical Singularity

This is a theory of everything based on an un-heard of hypothesis, it has made numerous revolutionary discoveries in the universe with radical ideas in a singularity concept. Incidentally, this TOE has a concept of nothingness that describes a fundamental universal mechanism governs by fititious forces that begets infinities.

http:/http://www.uvs-model.com/
    Click on the above URL to access homepage of The Universal Vortical Singularity.

The hypothetical model from cosmic to atomic scenario is on formations of universe in progressive paradigm of suspended spheroids and progressive paradigm of singular vortices that are interweaved homogenously.

Through this model it has explained numerous mysterious phenomena in the Universe, such as galaxy clusters, black holes, galaxies, satellite galaxies, dust disk of star, planetary nebulae, sunspots, corona loops, gas and dust tails of comet, planetary rings, spokes, spiral arms, planetary cloud bands, planetary storms, polar vortices, aurora, ozone hole, jet stream, bow echo, tropical cyclones, tornadoes, other cloud storms, dust storms, dust devils, clear air vortices, oceanic whirlpools, deep-ocean whirlpool cluster and vortices of molten matter. The list goes on.....

Based of this concept it has found the primary answer to a not fully understood force in the universe, i.e. gravity. Galactic gravity hitherto has been misunderstood in a paradoxical illusion.

This incubated concept is at infancy stage, open to all views and input.

Yours unconditionally,
    Vincent Wee-Foo

Singapore
    Last edited by Vincent Wee-Foo; 03-04-2013 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Update link locations
    PoPpAScience likes this.

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Hi Vincent;

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here as I have.

You have a very interesting home page which I looked at on a cursory level.

I have a few questions regarding your theory. I too believe vortices are an important part to nature, but you introduce it as a singularity. Being such, does that mean the other known four forces of nature are manisfestations of your singularity?

Where do the spheroids come from, which start your vortex?

How does your theory explain the CBR that suggest that there was a beginning point to our universe?

I saw no mention of strings, quarks, protons, neutrons, etc.

Best to you,

Pat

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi Vincent.. your thoery looks promising. However what it doesnt tell us is why is the vortex the base of the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    This is a theory of everything based on an un-heard of hypothesis, it has made numerous revolutionary discoveries in the universe with radical ideas in a singularity concept. Incidentally, this TOE has a concept of nothingness that describes a fundamental universal mechanism governs by fititious forces that begets infinities.

http://www.singularvortex.com
    Click on the above URL to access homepage of The Universal Vortical Singularity.

The hypothetical model from cosmic to atomic scenario is on formations of universe in progressive paradigm of suspended spheroids and progressive paradigm of singular vortices that are interweaved homogenously.

Through this model it has explained numerous mysterious phenomena in the Universe, such as galaxy clusters, black holes, galaxies, satellite galaxies, dust disk of star, planetary nebulae, sunspots, corona loops, gas and dust tails of comet, planetary rings, spokes, spiral arms, planetary cloud bands, planetary storms, polar vortices, aurora, ozone hole, jet stream, bow echo, tropical cyclones, tornadoes, other cloud storms, dust storms, dust devils, clear air vortices, oceanic whirlpools, deep-ocean whirlpool cluster and vortices of molten matter. The list goes on.....

Based of this concept it has found the primary answer to a not fully understood force in the universe, i.e. gravity. Galactic gravity hitherto has been misunderstood in a paradoxical illusion.

This incubated concept is at infancy stage, open to all views and input.

Yours unconditionally,
    Vincent Wee-Foo
    Singapore

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Profpat View Post
    Hi Vincent;

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here as I have.

You have a very interesting home page which I looked at on a cursory level.

I have a few questions regarding your theory. I too believe vortices are an important part to nature, but you introduce it as a singularity. Being such, does that mean the other known four forces of nature are manisfestations of your singularity?

Where do the spheroids come from, which start your vortex?

How does your theory explain the CBR that suggest that there was a beginning point to our universe?

I saw no mention of strings, quarks, protons, neutrons, etc.

Best to you,

Pat
    Hi Pat,

I am a newbie to this forum and is a bit nervous especially after having posted this thread. Thanks for your friendly gesture, focused interest on my homepage, and those questions raised. As a first timer awaiting eagerly for a response, I am very grateful to your comments and the substance carried in you words. To the best of my ability, still ignorance to lots of stuff, will attempt to reply in a manner as organized and as holistically as I could.

The singularity I refer to is in classic term, as a peculiarity, a unique quality, a state of being singular in the universal mechanism proposed. Not mathematical singularity suggested by String theory, nor cosmology Singularity proposed by Einstein. It is base on fundamental of classic physics, and therefore the known four forces of nature applies. And a key focus is on a known force of nature that is not fully understood, i.e. gravity in a galactic perspective. This is anticipated as a highly explosive minefield of GR for UVS.

The answer to the specific question on where do the spheroids that start the vortex come from, based on UVS, this is a direct definite answer; the spheroids are formed by consolidating in a higher order vortex that is spawn from nothingness by precession (in layman term, vibration) in its higher order spheroid with different state, phase and properties. This higher order spheroid is also consolidated in a much higher order vortex of different matter. This is the basic concept of UVS model, there are observable universal phenomena that support this model on a macro and localized scale, however, to trace the origin, it remains as a conceptive idea. Much like the chicken and egg issue, is a circular logic, on this I have my views and it is posted on this html page:
    http://http://www.singularvortex.com...#chicken_n_egg

On UVS perspective for CBR that suggest that there was a beginning point to our universe; based on UVS, it is viewed as a localized phenomenon of universe; that the dynamic universe defined through telescope observation is a mere silhouette of Universe, not the entire universe. This topic not a good place to begin with for exploring UVS, is at this html page:
    http://www.singularvortex.com/WFE%20...20Universe.htm
    I realize I am stepping into minefields with this blunt and direct reply based on an unheard-of hypothesis of UVS. Please be easy on me for those out there who are outright offended.

Quantum theories is my weakest field, I am looking forward to quantum mechanic expert to understand this TOE, and then explore atomic particles based on UVS. I shall then humbly learn from these experts.

Nature is absolutely capable of ambiguities and displaying complexly inversed illusions, universe phenomena based on observation for asymmetricity to mathematically find its origin can easily be misled in a paradoxicaly effect. This is my page on paradoxical effect:
    http://www.singularvortex.com/WFE%20...htm#Enlightens
    I also realize this is another minefield I have stepped into, stingers will inevitably be offended most, but this has not been my intention.

To explore UVS, one have to put aside almost all of his culmulated knowledge in order to precieve the concept in a manner without prejudice, and take an unconventional path that one is not familiar with, and out of comfort zone. This is likened to his abundance mighty dollars and most gadgets are of little use when treading in an open wild jungle exposing to unknown uncertainties in unfamiliar environments, in a similar manner all prior knowledge is more a hindrance than it is useful in situations that relies on primary principles and the manners are naturally inverted.

I invite all those who have the desire to quest for TOE to tour with me in exploring universe phenomena with UVS, if you allow let me be your tour guide, I gurantee that the itineraries on the list to be explored are phenomenally spectacular with full of excitement and thrills. With me showing you aroud you can see more of little interesting details than you could try to comprehen by yourself in your way.

Start with this first,
    http://http://www.singularvortex.com...r%20vortex.htm

which will lead you to this,
    http://www.singularvortex.com/WFE%20....htm#overviews

after established the basic concept, as in precession, cyclonical gravity field effect, solar system formation effect and paradoxical effect, you can visit any topics of your interest for detailed study and probing, and then apply knowledge of your expertise to bring a study further, by detailed modeling, do experiments or attempt quantitative predictions:
    http://www.singularvortex.com/WFE%20...iscoveries.htm

For those who wish to skip the complexity of the mechanism and related effects, you may start from here instead, by exploring the structure of a galaxy and then see how vast is the universe in a singularity perspective, http://http://www.singularvortex.com...20Universe.htm

And then follow the trails there that would lead you to those revolutionary discoveries that most have hitherto been mysterious.
    http://http://www.singularvortex.com...iscoveries.htm

May I wish everyone a pleasant trip travelling in this intellectual realm exploring the universe.

Yours sincerely.
    Last edited by Vincent Wee-Foo; 03-09-2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: wording changes

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    Hi Vincent.. your thoery looks promising. However what it doesnt tell us is why is the vortex the base of the universe?
    Hi dipayankar,

Thanks for your interest and comments.

Vortex has never been the base of universe, however, based on the hypothetical model of UVS, it is an all important dynamic of the universe. It is a universal mechanism that nature naturally creates from nothingness at all levels that functioned as power genertor , supposedly from atomic scale to cosmic proportion in different state of matter. This dynamic mechanism forms the fabrics that holds and substain the material universe as oneness.

Hypothetically, our Sun and all the stars are powered by vortical forces of a galactic vortex, in an intergalactic oneness that synchronize and respond instantaneously, driving and collecting those spiraling dazzling stellar materials into an organized form we all know it as milky way.

Hopefully this has answered your question.

Kind regards.

Grandmaster
    Likes Given

Thank you for your response Vincent and your clarification as to singularity. Your theory seems to be well thought out. I wonder if it's possible if strings are tiny vortices?

Best to you,

Pat

P.S. I am still absorbing your reponse and home page.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Any idea why nature would choose this complex shape as a creation from nothingness? What would be the force dynamics involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Hi dipayankar,

Thanks for your interest and comments.

Vortex has never been the base of universe, however, based on the hypothetical model of UVS, it is an all important dynamic of the universe. It is a universal mechanism that nature naturally creates from nothingness at all levels that functioned as power genertor , supposedly from atomic scale to cosmic proportion in different state of matter. This dynamic mechanism forms the fabrics that holds and substain the material universe as oneness.

Hypothetically, our Sun and all the stars are powered by vortical forces of a galactic vortex, in an intergalactic oneness that synchronize and respond instantaneously, driving and collecting those spiraling dazzling stellar materials into an organized form we all know it as milky way.

Hopefully this has answered your question.

Kind regards.

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Smile Re: The Universal Vortical Singularity

Energy tranformation within the physical universe is managed with absolute economy by
    the master of motion and existence that of the vortex.All energy transactions are enabled
    by the spinnors of form the vortex.

regards michael.
    Humilty,coupled with boldness,surprises truth to
    reveal herself?

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by dipayankar View Post
    Any idea why nature would choose this complex shape as a creation from nothingness? What would be the force dynamics involved?
    I must say your query is simple yet has hammered right on the nail. I believe you know you have asked a question that would have baffled any physicist or meteorologist studying atmospheric science on why nature would choose this shape, particularly the complex funnel shape of a tornado. Hitherto, the experts still have no clue to it after all sorts of attemtps and cited turbulence is still an unsolved problem of physics.
    http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ems_in_physics

So you have to agree with me that you are making a big ask, however, to someone who have started this thread, these questions are reasonable. So please be patient with me in my attempt to forward the answer, it might not be to your expectations and have loose ends in those unheard-of radical ideas and concept.

In a simple manner, this shape is most efficient for conservation of momentum in viscous mass in amazing states of equilibrium. I have an informal detailed explanation of this in a html page: http://www.singularvortex.com/WFE%20....htm#AppendixB

As for the force dynamics involved for singular vortex that is naturally occurred, it is precession of the suspended spheroid enormously amplifed differentially on viscous mass. A detailed explanation is found at this section of a html page:http://www.singularvortex.com/WFE%20...r%20vortex.htm

In my opinion, based on UVS, the scientific concensus for vortex theory went to meterologist's thermal mechanic model backed with Corolis force theory is a mistake. The dismissed mechanical model vortex theory represented by Einstein based on Earth's rotation on curved surface is downright correct, he did not have a good proof at then to prove his theory. Follow the html page, it will lead you to an immutable proof that the physicist's vortex model is correct.

These are the fundamental reasons on the shape nature has adopted for vortex, is still enigmatic in atmospheric science.

Best regards, Vincent.
    Last edited by neutralino; 03-11-2008 at 06:11 AM.

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by mkirkpatrick View Post
    Energy tranformation within the physical universe is managed with absolute economy by
    the master of motion and existence that of the vortex.All energy transactions are enabled
    by the spinnors of form the vortex.

regards michael.

Michael, can you please elaborate more on the sentence, and what is "the spinnors of form the vortex". I am with all ears.

regards vincent

Page 1 of 185 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information