Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Bits - Momentum in Cosmic Geometry

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Tiny Bits - Momentum in Cosmic Geometry

I have been thinking about the nature of light almost daily for the past 40 years. I hope that some of you will see the logic and potential in my model of Gravity, here, that is the 1st of four papers and describes the 1st level of a congruent matrix of the physical realm that is continued into the atomic scale and then on into the subatomic scale to describe a new way of looking at "light" that makes sense of the apparent duality nature of light as alternating phases of a straight forward ultra-fine dispersion and coalescence of three dimensional Newtonian momentum acting in the restriction of idealistic geometry.

I look forward to a rousing discussion and debate, even, of this model compared to much more complex models that so many have proposed.

Eagerly yours, James A. Nicholson AKA J. Aaron Nicholson
    ---------------------------
    Attached Files Attached Files

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Smile Re: Tiny Bits - Momentum in Cosmic Geometry

Thanks James,have taken a brief look at your theory,will look again closer late,looks really interesting,light is an odd thing,and is often associated with consciousness,what do
    you think of that?

regards michael.
    Humilty,coupled with boldness,surprises truth to
    reveal herself?

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Re: Tiny Bits - Momentum in Cosmic Geometry

Hello, Michael--
    I am fairly confident that I can show how the four forces all work in the same exact way at different concentrations and over different distances but are all just the same amalgamated momentum. I don't see why consciousness wouldn't have to conform in some way as well. It is obviously the most subtle force at the most pivotal point of the chaos theory principle. I just can't quite figure out the causal basis for consciousness or the natural impetus for its being and evolution. The whole stubbornness of repeating patterns is integral in my proposed theory of a strict adherence to the dictates of simple geometric orientations. But Free Will or consciousness is still a puzzle to me.

I know that things are in motion and may have been that way always. I just cannot accept the total compression of everything in our heavens into a single small pre- Big Bang ball. That is just the most lop-sided equation that you could possibly come up with. The unsupported pressure to contain so much matter and energy within one central location goes against not only logic but all our observable examples of systems seeking to go to "pressure" equilibrium. And I don't think that anyone can or has come up with a reasonable explanation how gravity can suck. Or how mass can suck. We are only able to observe the local direction that the flow of movement is as you approach certain points in the matrix of space. I just heard on the Science channel tonight on Planets, that the Earth increases in mass by about 1000 tons a day from "cosmic" Debris or star "dust" every day. Well, if most of that is coming in at light speed that is a lot of energy being converted back into mass and fine enough not to be felt but traveling fast enough to provide a pretty good "push" that we (objects) would feel as gravity.

So, I guess that's a Yes. But with questions. How and Why? Why may not be fair, though, because that may just be the way it is without rhyme or reason or any human concept of "purpose."

Thanks for directing my attention to this aspect of "Everything."

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Dear Aaron,

I believe you have revealed a paradoxical effect of nature for gravity in your model proposed!!!! It is a "push" effect, instead of "pull" effect.

Excellent ingenious thought!

With this model EMF and gravity is the same element but expressed differently!

This is a very reasonable hypothetical model for unified field theory that would amalgamate all the four known natural forces of universe seamlessly as in the way you have put them all together. The suggestion that it is amalgamating the Periodic Table of Chemistry is also exciting, and I can also conceptually visualize it like the manner you have proposed, that it would fuse neatly into the theory for structure of atomic particles. It clearly explained the mechanism similarities for orbiting planets and orbiting electrons through a single model.

I can now fully understand your vision that your Tiny Bits model for gravity is compatible with UVS, can be combined as a single model that could comprehensively explain the dynamics for structure of nature from atomic level to cosmic scale in a universal vortical singularity.

OMG! I can't wait to see your other three papers.

All the best! And wish you every success in this research.

p.s. I reserve that in my comments I might not have fully understood your theory in greater details and the governing working principles to which it is implied, will need to read your paper at least ten times just to get more familiar with the definitions to ensure I am interpreting the terms correctly, and have not miss out anything substantial. Nevertheless, I think you have unfolded a very important paradoxical effect of nature. Hurray!!!

[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesANicholson View Post
    I have been thinking about the nature of light almost daily for the past 40 years. I hope that some of you will see the logic and potential in my model of Gravity, here, that is the 1st of four papers and describes the 1st level of a congruent matrix of the physical realm that is continued into the atomic scale and then on into the subatomic scale to describe a new way of looking at "light" that makes sense of the apparent duality nature of light as alternating phases of a straight forward ultra-fine dispersion and coalescence of three dimensional Newtonian momentum acting in the restriction of idealistic geometry.

I look forward to a rousing discussion and debate, even, of this model compared to much more complex models that so many have proposed.

Eagerly yours, James A. Nicholson AKA J. Aaron Nicholson
    ---------------------------
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Thank you ever so much, Vincent!

You are the first actual serious scientific type person to read and respond to idea. I have shown it to a number of family and friends who all thought it was beyond their ability to appreciate or to really comment on it. It is very gratifying to have someone who is also working on The TOE to see the potential of this way of looking at gravity. I felt that if I could ever get it into the right hands/minds that it would make sense. This is encouraging indeed. Thank you, and please pick out any points where you think I need to explain myself better or clearer or just to improve my presentation in any way.

Your Friend, Aaron

Likes Given

Dear Aaron,

All along gravity was believed to be exerting a pull as an attraction towards the sphere, as in Isaac Newton's theory of universal gravitation.

Einstein Geometric Gravity though describe the behaviour of gravity more entirely, is still fundamentally based on this same principle. This is also same for Einstein's GR model for galactic gravity.

Newton's law of gravitation resembles Coulomb's law of electrical forces, which is used to calculate the magnitude of electrical force between two charged bodies. Both are inverse-square laws, in which force is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the bodies. Hence, I have been suspecting that the fundamental mechanism of gravity is EMF, as in a plasma cosmology senario, based on the structure of a galaxy explained through UVS, in a vortical oneness of molecular cosmic spheres that has explained galactic gravity.

Mislead in the paradox of gravity is a pull effect and not suspecting that at all, could not figure out how the two fundamental force can be linked, least to say unify, though has clarified galactic gravity. Was exploring electric universe model for explanation that perhaps they have the clue like they have claimed.

Charged particles can be levitated against gravity, as explained in Einstein's photoelectric effect, that is a scientific evidence that gravity is EMF related. I have a topic on Dust Devil regarding levitated charged particles in a vortical reaction that also point towards this finding, and it has also explained the paradoxical effect of the phenomenon that the working mechanism is a push effect instead of a pull effect misled in a paradox.

Your Tiny Bits Gravity Model has explained that the sucked effect by gravity is as a result of push towards the center instead, in a manner of momentum culmulation that would form diffused stellar material in plasma state to recollect its entrophy as a consolidated spheroid, I relate that to electrostatic replusion of photon in a plasma shell. Then it was eureka!

The vortical universe model based on UVS in a plasma cosmology as described by Hannes Alfvén's theory of magnetohydrodynamic as in EMF has the required perpetual power to suspend and hold the galaxies and universe together. Gravity as it was known, is a weak fundamental force that cannot do this job.

Just my two cents worth, and I have reservations that I might not know what exactly I am referencing to and therefore not knowing what I am relating to was correct or accurate.

Best to you.

Wee-Foo, Thanks much. What Paradox, though? Do you just mean 'push' vs 'pull?' - From shout section.

Your Friend, Aaron
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

Originally Posted by JamesANicholson

Wee-Foo, Thanks much. What Paradox, though? Do you just mean 'push' vs 'pull?' - From shout section.

Your Friend, Aaron
    When Feynman said "I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics. " This is because nobody took into consideration the geometrical form of particle; i.e. geometrical structure of atom. The atomic models for atom are mathematically inferred and quantum mechanics was cited as being paradoxical, as the reason for the situation.

Assuming the nature of gravity is electromagnetic force, atomic particles subjected to cyclonic gravity field effect from Earth's rotation could be differentially amplified enormously by electromagnetic interactions on the valence shell of atom, this would cause the mathematically inferred orbiting electrons on it to spin around its nucleus at millions of cycle per second. The electromagnetic structure of an atom under such electromagnetic interactions would form as an electromagnetic vortex. An electromagnetic vortex in atomic scale can relate the strong nuclear force as force culmination of the vortex eye, and the weak nuclear force as the force dynamics of the accretion disk of the electromagnetic vortex.

Therefore, vortex dynamics is the basis for the grand unification theory of gravity, EMF, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force.

With the same model, EMF vortex dynamics is also the basis for plasma cosmology for the force dynamics of all clestial objects in a self perpetuating universe. The structure of matters in the universe from atomic level to cosmic scale can now be unified and explained under a single model, amalgamating quantum physics, astrophysics and classical physics, in EMF and mechanical force alike universally.

The vortex model has already illustrated that it can put together geophysics, meterology and oceanology of Earth science.

EMF vortex dynamics also seems to be able to explain the force dynamics for capillary action in plants, the asymmetricity of biological patterns as well, and splitting nuclei of a cell. This potentially amalgamates classical physics and biology!

I can now envision how the snow flake crystal, and naturally cyrstal are formed, i.e. the driving mechanism is Cyclonical Gravity Field effect caused by the rotating Earth, that this is the fundamental EMF force dynamics. Very eager to see your paper on amalgamating chemistry as in periodic table of molecular physics and quantum mechanics.

Best to you.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

This is an image that could help illustrated the Tiny Bits Cosmic Geometry. Yes! Its bubble clusters, this might illustrate the molecular plasma clusters as energy shells of star cluster in a spiral arm, pardon me if this is not correct or accurate.

And here is the evidence that might support your Tiny Bits force dynamics for gravity as a pushing force, and mechanism for planetary orbiting, as in plasma cosmology for planetary nebula forming into a star with orbiting planets.

Best to you.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

This coronagraph image of star Fomalhaut with its debris ring shown could illustrate your idea on mechanism for planetary orbits as in angular momentum of the cloud carries over to all the consolidated spheroids that form from the stellar cloud, including new planets.

Based on UVS, the spokes radiating from Fomalhaut are satellite plasma vortices, the EMF dynamics are not radiating outward like it is purporting, it is a vortical effect of being pushed towards the core into the vortex column by satellite vortices, initiating from the distintly apparent outer ring, which is the surface of ion atmosphere flattened by polar vortices pair.

Note: The spokes are leading arcs of dilated huge harmonics vortices at different angular phase within the main plasmatic vortex that carries the satellite vortices that apparently radiates as glowing spokes with slightly curved trajectory toward the center.

Based on this hypothesis, the fundamental mechanism gravity, as how we are experiencing as a pulling force, is the vortical effect of EMF pushing into its vortical center. And evidently, these forces with similiarity of inversed square laws has been scientifically proven. Electromagetic vortex explains the electro stong force is the EMF culmination at the vortex column, and electro weak (gravity) is the force dynamics of accretion disk. The outer plasmatic shell in a spheroidal form with pressure equilibriumis is like an energy bubble, has powerful electrical replusion force around it that stars cluster collected in a vortical reaction are held up in this manner.

Best to you.
    ~ vincent

Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Wee-Foo View Post
    Based on UVS, the spokes radiating from Fomalhaut are satellite plasma vortices, the EMF dynamics are not radiating outward like it is purporting, it is a vortical effect of being pushed towards the core into the vortex column by satellite vortices, initiating from the distintly apparent outer ring, which is the surface of ion atmosphere flattened by polar vortices pair.
    Correction:
    Should be "..... flattened by polar vortex." instead of "..... flattened by polar vortices pair."
    ~ vincent

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information