Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Toe

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Toe

I asked review by 4 members requested if to post this or if too stupid to do and two have been kind enough to respond. The influence given is noted in subscript from Austin and reply from Rascal that I should post my pondering here on TOE QUEST (of probable total nonsense but hopefully to enjoy by all) Thank you both and the other 2 so kind as to possibly stay quiet rather then laugh other then just to be off line. Peace~ gpb

Theory of everything
    By graham burnett
    I do not believe in some ways we can ever state the theory of everything.

Below are more pondering conclusions then what be everything having a root cause in the singular. The big bang is not the root of the all. To have the big bang event there must have been collection of form, either energy or mass or both in varied degree of motion and interaction.

The question arises where the mass and energy came from. Where did the motion start? Where did the energy immerge, the spin start, and all of these questions leads to a partial conclusion to after observing an event? The event being the big bang platform or of more recent thought the concept here that the composition and nature of universal infinite space itself cause the event of the big bang based on compression of matter. These are two logic trails.

The energy and mass of compressed form so changed to escape the compression event as dark matter changes in nature of direction and intensity doing a clumping by gather( then the combined, some getting charge some losing, such be neutron.1.) Thus said just by the very being, of dark matter, in the all existing can be further a failure to go deeper. The scalar of this in the all prevailed whole of the universe (infinite minuscule and grand.2)

Thus said above, again may not be enough, but it brings everything the closer to view.

There is no center of the universe, stating this conclusive to the very nature of the chaotic the sword of reality and perception moves. There is expansion, yes, but from the center of event, that takes place on different scalar event in the whole as the vastness and difference would demand, not from one location.

The proof of this would be in front of us looking to the interactions of big, galactic scale where we perceive the smashing event of galactic form that which by if coming from a point center would not take place if there were expanding from center as further away form center they would be further apart from each other. How foolish the thought.

Not liking this statement above as looking in nature one could see the growth of trees having smaller and smaller branches an some growing to touch each other but still in overall direction up the grow there was great argument for initial revisit to ponder.

The feeding of the event aside such be the roots of the tree or above the event horizon of life, what be the zero point effect. This is the contemplation of the toe. From view in nature, be postulated the creation of life. Thus said, be life created singular?

No, the event is a multitude of events outside just one big bang. 3.

Ether again revisited.

The dark matter, dark energy, anti matter anti energy, dare that word be said? We can say that dark energy in location through out the universe is the yin of yang, created plus one from motion of decay, universal age, matter/form was is and will be as this behold the universe! 4.

Yes, as so said, as changing eternal in and out of existence, instantaneous, everywhere in space and time perceived and in all dimensions of space and time perceptions, and most of all, in the universal, it is the all.

The root of all evil form
    The root of all good form
    The root of all-life
    The root of all-death
    The root of all transient particles
    The root of all small events
    The root of all big events
    The root of all MF
    The root of all Vortexes
    The root of all Spin
    The root of all Wave
    The root of all anti form
    The root of everything was is and will be
    The root of all clumping and gather
    The root of all religion
    The root of all dispersal
    The root of all empathy
    The root of self
    Everything

modified areas prior to post review thanks to comments from Austin

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Re: Toe

Hi Graham,

Just want to let you know the rule one of your theory you postulates on magnetic reconnection that cause vortex to form has been very useful.

In fact I have made several achievements through it after some contemplation, this have even helped shed light on topics raised by you, otherwise I would still remained puzzled on those phenomena if not for your post of this universal dynamics of nature.

Here are some, concerning those bipolar planetary nebulae you have posted, namely Ant Nebula, Rotten Egg Nebula. Scroll to the bottom of this web page on planetary nebula.

It also has helped to illustrate the dynamics of dual-core vortex. Btw, I have changed the name to unisonal vortex instead of singular vortex for several reasons.

And thanks for your inspiration on unifying string and superstring with vortex mechanism, your brought me there. Sincerely appreciate.

Our discussion on magnetic pole reverse has unexpectedly bring to the the issue on Venus being the odd ball rotating on the other direction, and then realized that IAU was misled by a complexly inversed illusion. This is an achievement not expected, will not have visited it if not having the discussion with you.

I have also visited Uranus on its strange magnetic field like you have suggested, and I think the mysteries of its peculiarities are solved. In the event if you make any achievement or win any prize with these findings or has based your Uranus magnetosphere theory on a vortex platform, do keep me posted.

And tell you something, currently you are the record holder as a single individual who have left the most traces in my website for Universal Vortical Singularity. Check it out, mentioning of your name is in several topics. In fact you inputs has widened my scope of ponders.

And yes, about the dark matter you mentioned in this thread, please have a look at my recently updated web page of fathoming the dark matter, and your inputs are most welcome.

Warmest regards from your humble friend and enjoy,
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Oops! repeated post?

The obiquitious off springs for duality of yin and yang is weaved in a plasma universe driven in a universal vortical system of unisonal vortex with nested vortex formations in a paradigm of harmonic unisonal vortices that interact in unison universally in a singularity.

Yes, yin is the root of everything, and beholds the physical universe (the realm we readily call it reality) in a form of nothingness that defies intuition in the reality we casually conceive as.

The elementary plasma that pervades throughout universe is so elusive to be able to capture at all with the biggest machine deviced on Earth, yet it is the basis of all forms in our realities. Perhaps we will never be able to ever state the theory of everything. However, to some levels we might be able to have a good grasp about it, by seeking for similarities in nature, such as universal paradigms, like your rule one of magnetic reconnects, these can gradually give us a clearer and clearer ideal on how the whole thingy work holistically.

Yes, the all pervasive Ether I dare say it is elementary plasma, beyond the bandwidths in all aspects of our reality it therefore was so elusive. Nevertheless, it can be inferred through a scientific enlightenment. There are plenty to dig out on the paradigms and in the web page I list some, and suggest the methodology that might eventually lead us there.

Best regards and enjoy,
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Hi My Friend

You have surprised me with your generosity and it is I who am humbled for the inclusions in you r postulations. Thank you Vincent.

Second it is good to hear you in here.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1110080812.htm

The above link has some interesting reporting in the use of a vortical MF effect on the Bose-Einstein condensation.

I will be revisiting my posts now on Uranus having my alter ego Sage working on the ponder as I have gone to Saturn for the Hexagon cloud formation in the Northern Hemisphere some are having a hard time with and I have given Greg some ponder reasons to his wonderment.

In regards to Uranus Sage has been into the F=ma2 base that led Einstein to E=mc2 to revisit Ecuadorean Space vector of MF origin and in both Uranus and Saturn there is indication that the creation of the field has to be in the less condensed then the core and I am leaning toward the and as postulation of others that this is indeed the case based on the content of the less dense grouping having matter composition of a sort effectual by the MF vortical effect interaction with Sol.

Calculations in vectoring are based on a point zero start of the vector lines requirement as is they must not be in parallel so the Rule one I have been based on is in fact new math development using old tools of ... the nature of things ... science, I think it is called.

I do not believe the case in these vectors of Euclidean space that there is a singular bi-pole nor that there is a non parallel vector line.

Thus said the vectors will in 3D not have a negative Y axial vector continuation negative from the event horizon to give indication of the second event location so it will be noted only as north.

Nor will I go to describe the vector of vortical effect it may well be enough to know that it is there when we look at Saturn and the formation of the crystal and the spin in Cartesian depiction expanded by the mental effort.

Especially when we see the heating of the north pole of Uranus having intake from the vortical effect, not emit at the north pole and Saturn reverse spin in the condense with intake at the pole.

the Uranus ponder failure of E=mc2 being applied and not having the predicable energy emit demands the return to F=ma2 and vectors applied to the MF of both Sol and Uranus with vortical spin.

I have removed some of my photos form the gallery here in regards to the R&D of my compressed energy effect we are naming the Burnett-Hartwell effect as it is a joint effort of development for patent purposes. The first unit will be model complete this end of month or soon after.

We have tried for the deadline in grant application with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation but may have missed the window. The Foundation review by self would be promotable for ethical considerations to future applications.

I have a close friend here from Cambodia. He has urged me to go there for business and personal enlightenment but I have been hesitant for many reasons of a personal nature and lack of monies of course but if I do decide to do so maybe in the new year some time we may get together? If you are interested I will give you a few weeks heads up to my travel plans. He has a wonderful home on the River hills overlooking the border with China and a great view of the stars.

I will post more later finding time to do the reading you pointed out for sure and hope you enjoy the link.

~kind regards my friend .. G.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

G_burnett;
    Usually when anyone ponders such thoughts they come to similar conclusion. Some decide that an eternal deity type entity existed to produce or design the universe as we observe it; others decide that existence itself is eternal. Neither are provable but the latter seems more coherent to me too. Mass and energy are usually viewed as terms of measurement (dimensions), not as entities; even though many insist there is an entity called “energy”. At that level of pondering I would say that the only physical entity is the stuff of the universe or fundamental matter.

If you haven’t done so, you may wish to review these scenarios: Toronic and genesis-hypothesis

Don’t worry, if you’re being stupid, you have a lot of company; myself included!
    Robert likes this.
    David

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

TY for the post D .. I am busy right now for the next few days with some bother of real work for food money so I will reply after a closer read .. I did like your reply to at the bottom of the link main post and agree with it.

The random factor is indeed to much to ignore in the construct and the reality being so close to image.

The gentleman who does not agree with the FS or matter goes back to the area of transient energy being looked at as with out mass in such form but I still will use the term transient particle form, maybe for confusion of platform FORM should be be in caps? ... such it is postulated matter with mass quantifiable with that qualification... just having to stop it in the picture snapshot taken of view to consideration of "when" the paradoxical effect.

IMHO G kind regards

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by G_burnett View Post

I will be revisiting my posts now on Uranus having my alter ego Sage working on the ponder as I have gone to Saturn for the Hexagon cloud formation in the Northern Hemisphere some are having a hard time with and I have given Greg some ponder reasons to his wonderment.
    Hi Graham ...

Sorry I haven't replied for so long.

Regarding the hexagonal clouds around Saturns North Pole. The clouds are not hexagonal like a crystal. but are travelling a hexagonal path. Four Earths could fit inside the hexagon

Quote Originally Posted by John Tierney
    The best theory I’ve come up with so far, after brushing up on von Daniken’s “Chariots of the Gods,” is that it’s the Hex Nut of the Giants, affixed to the end of a massive bolt that’s holding the planet together. I haven’t worked out yet how a race of titanic engineers managed to insert the bolt at Saturn’s south pole. Nor have I identified the location of their hardware store, but we need to start looking for it right away, because NASA’s video shows that it’s swirling counterclockwise dangerously near what looks to me like the end of the bolt. If this thing keeps unscrewing . . . .

This atmospheric feature, first spotted in 1980, turns out to be more than a transient gap in the clouds. Last year it was spotted again by the the Cassini spacecraft, whose infrared spectrometer captured the first full image of the entire hexagon. Here’s NASA’s summary of expert opinion:

“This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides,” said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini’s visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. “We’ve never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn’s thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you’d expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is.”

The hexagon is similar to Earth’s polar vortex, which has winds blowing in a circular pattern around the polar region. On Saturn, the vortex has a hexagonal rather than circular shape. The hexagon is nearly 25,000 kilometers (15,000 miles) across. Nearly four Earths could fit inside it.

The new images taken in thermal-infrared light show the hexagon extends much deeper down into the atmosphere than previously expected, some 100 kilometers (60 miles) below the cloud tops. A system of clouds lies within the hexagon. The clouds appear to be whipping around the hexagon like cars on a racetrack.

“It’s amazing to see such striking differences on opposite ends of Saturn’s poles,” said Bob Brown, team leader of the Cassini visual and infrared mapping spectrometer, University of Arizona, Tucson. “At the south pole we have what appears to be a hurricane with a giant eye, and at the north pole of Saturn we have this geometric feature, which is completely different.”

Clearly they need help in explaining it — and naming it. I can’t promise you that NASA or any other official agency immortalize your name on Saturn’s north pole, but if you come up with the most appealing explanation, the Lab will henceforth refer to it by your name. We’ll even consider fact-based theories, but the judges will be looking mainly for creativity.
    Hexagon Picture

cool bananas ... greg
    'Blondie says I must hate all Brunettes. I'll try, but if I can't ... I'll love them both'
    ... graffiti on Tavern wall, Pompeii, circa AD 70.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    Hi Graham ...

Sorry I haven't replied for so long.

Regarding the hexagonal clouds around Saturn's North Pole. The clouds are not hexagonal like a crystal. but are traveling a hexagonal path. Four Earths could fit inside the hexagon

Hexagon Picture

cool bananas ... greg
    .... it is crystallization condensed alignment of the particles in non dense atmospheric suspend.

These particles or atoms clumping in the air at such low densities are being aligned by the MF of the lower atmosphere not the planets field doing it which but other then effect on the lower levels in a add of field is not effecting the hex direct.

The crystal shape or habit is the geometrical shape of the atom and this shape of the molecular as the atoms form molecules are being effected in polarized aligned manner of grouping, aided by the vortical nature of the atmosphere in the other direction of field spin. (This Planet turns on its axis in reverse of our own but in the same directional orbit as our own.)

This is happening in a very low density next to space itself where any higher the particles would be forming in the rings of Saturn .... The combined effect is to where the field is just strong enough, the wind is just strong enough, the particle form is just in the clump with enough mass ... and it has combined to form a top heavy negative charge - - + or - so as to be effected at the north pole ... this is the phosphorous with carbon and sulfur in the molecule that high because of prior catastrophe of impact ... the nuclear winter of Saturn going on ... the south pole instead of having repel to the upper condition has attraction and acts as a cleaner of he nuclear winter ... brings it down to an area of density where it will be moved in spiral formation alignment to the north polar region where there is the noted flash bangs going on with the phosphorous interacting with the lower levels of H molecules in the atmosphere lower ...

If you picture the Crystal being able to extend further then the hex but can not because of the inability of the quote atmosphere to be still an atmosphere at such the low densities then the hex is no more then a slice view of the crystal.

there has to be a certain symmetry of conditions that form the crystal and the conditions based on mass density with heat and spin all make the hex.

I believe it is more the MF acting on the meld (using that term for the level of where this happening in the atmosphere) and trying form in a crystal just on a bigger scale that will not happen other then to the stage it has showing its habit. Hex.

feel free to discard it in its simplicity IMHO

Kind regards Graham.

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Well ... It sounds good to me ... If NASA becomes convinced it is so, they will possibly name it after you.

Good explanation. I had not realised Saturn was in reverse spin but same orbit as us. That must play a part

cool bananas ... greg
    'Blondie says I must hate all Brunettes. I'll try, but if I can't ... I'll love them both'
    ... graffiti on Tavern wall, Pompeii, circa AD 70.

Blog Entries
    Likes Given

Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    Well ... It sounds good to me ... If NASA becomes convinced it is so, they will possibly name it after you.

Good explanation. I had not realised Saturn was in reverse spin but same orbit as us. That must play a part

cool bananas ... greg
    Hi greg ty for the reply.

Your link before is most interesting and I followed some of the pictures of the day to MWC922
    http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070416.html

this has an interesting add of thought to HEX formation.

look at the other stars surround. Not only do you see vortical effect but the six lines of pascal geometry needed to form a hex?
    kind regards g

Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information