Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Q-space theory. 3rd article has been published.

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Qspacer replying to Vincent

Hi Vincent,

My reply to all your posts from the last month is 7 pages long. So I have attached it here as a pdf file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6th degree Black Belt Vincent Wee-Foo's Avatar
    Likes Given

Re: Qspacer replying to Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Qspacer View Post
    Hi Vincent,

My reply to all your posts from the last month is 7 pages long. So I have attached it here as a pdf file.
    Hi Roi,

Thanks for your high quality and elaborated reply.

I view our correspondence as a worthy scientific debate, in which we may both make errors and fix each other as far as possible.
    I share your sentiment. There are many issues we can discuss and we could benefit from each other, in your thread I would focus on time dilation effect and the existence of a physical aether. Once this two main issue is properly addressed, the rest of the issues could then be deduced and would be clarified.

This is a nice thought experiment that does indeed demonstrate a type of a length contraction/extension, which is caused by the fact that the speed of light is finite. Yes, this case is caused by an optical illusion, thus let us refer to it as “optical contraction/extension”.
    We have a good start here for you have agreed that Galilean transformation is an optical illusion, and of course Galilean transformation is not equivalent to Lorenz transformation. In a coordinate system of invariant space and invariant time, time dilation effect refers to time delay effect in a classical manner, from your feed back I now realized that my description could be misleading and will try to rephrase it.

I have presented three types of thought experiment for illustrating time dilation effect among several posts in your thread:
    1. Galilean transformation (non-elastic rod)
    2. Newtonian transformation (galaxy cluster)
    3. Lorenz transformation (two observers in relative motion)

The thought experiment for galaxy cluster is a Newtonian transformation, unlike the thought experiment for “non elastic rod” that is illustrated with zero relative velocity, the thought experiment for “galaxy cluster” involves a constant relative motion. And the distinction for these two thought experiments are they illustrate passive transformations. I presume there is no issue here with you on Newtonian transformation, which is merely a change in the coordinate systems of no physical significance.

more coming up...
    ~ vincent
    Universal Vortical Singularity
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "The entire universe is apparently paradoxical." - UVS inspired
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Likes Given

I am sorry, but in this case I am not sure that I understand to which paradox you are relating. I need more data.
    While thought experiments #1 and #2 as mentioned in previous post were copied into your thread, experiment #3 was briefly mentioned. All these three thought experiments illustrate the optical illusions of time dilation effect; all these are passive transformations. You probably have not visited my web page on “Time dilation” as hyperlinked in post #11, therefore are not aware of it.

I copy the thought experiments presented for Lorenz transformation and SR time dilation effect here for your perusal.

"In special relativity, clocks that are moving with respect to an inertial system of observation are measured to be running slower. This effect is described precisely by the Lorentz transformation.", "In special relativity, the time dilation effect is reciprocal: as observed from the point of view of any two clocks which are in motion with respect to each other, it will be the other party's clock that is time dilated. (This presumes that the relative motion of both parties is uniform; that is, they do not accelerate with respect to one another during the course of the observations.)", "In special relativity, the time dilation effect is reciprocal: as observed from the point of view of any two clocks which are in motion with respect to each other, it will be the other party's clock that is time dilated. ", "In the special theory of relativity, a moving clock is found to be ticking slowly with respect to the observer's clock. If Sam and Abigail are on different trains in near-lightspeed relative motion, Sam measures (by all methods of measurement) clocks on Abigail's train to be running slowly and, similarly, Abigail measures clocks on Sam's train to be running slowly.", "Symmetric time dilation occurs with respect to temporal coordinate systems set up in this manner. It is an effect where another clock is being viewed as running slowly by an observer. Observers do not consider their own clock time to be time-dilated, but may find that it is observed to be time-dilated in another coordinate system.". Excerpts from Wikipedia on "Time dilation" and in a section at "Time dilation is symmetric between two inertial observers".
    IMHO, all the above describe passive transformations for special relativity. The paradox refers to the observers have observed what that are not the physical realities, these are cognitive illusions that are paradoxical and the two observers contradict each other.

Einstein has a thought experiment for time dilation effect, he intellectually visualized if he recedes from a clock at the speed of light, the clock would freeze while a clock with him continues to tick. There is no issue on the clock that is observed by Einstein to be frozen would continue to tick while Einstein is receding at the speed of light, the effect is merely an optical illusion of relative motion. In reality check Einstein would see nothing after the first pulse of light had reached the cortex of his eye, but this is another issue, assumming he can continuously see a clock that is frozen in motion while he recedes at the speed of light, this thought experiment is still applicable.

From a classical physics perspective in absolute time that transcends physical locations in three-dimensional Euclidean space with an all pervasive elastic medium of luminiferous aether, the time dilation effect of special relativity as described with Lorentz transformation is a Doppler effect for a moving source of optical waves that propagate in the medium at light speed; the phenomenon of time dilation effect is merely a relative motion illusion of passive transformation. The philosophical idea of omnipresence time for the two clocks that are in motion with respect to one another during the course of the observations is identical, the clock that are moving with respect to an inertial system of observation merely appears to be slower as a result of the image of the moving away clock takes increasing time to reach the observer in the inertial system. A moving away clock would therefore appear to be slowing down perpetually; the effect of time dilation as propositioned with special relativity is caused by an optical illusion of relative motion that is subjected to the speed of light. See a topic on "Aether vortical motion", see also an external link on "The Lorentz transformation" that illustrates it apply to matter waves as a Doppler effect.
    After you have mulled over the above, I will then discuss with you on the existence of an aether-filled universe, like how Einstein put it, this has significant implications for the assumptions made for space and time in the theory of relativity. For later discussion, see a topic on "UVS reviews on Michelson-Morley experiment" .

"My opinion about Miller's experiments is the following. ... Should the positive result be confirmed, then the special theory of relativity and with it the general theory of relativity, in its current form, would be invalid. Experimentum summus judex. Only the equivalence of inertia and gravitation would remain, however, they would have to lead to a significantly different theory."- Albert Einstein, in a letter to Edwin E. Slosson, July 1925

Will get back to you on other issues later.

Best regards,
    ~ vincent
    "It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Cited by Albert Einstein
    "All physical existences are weaved in vortical motion; nothing physical in nature is not vortical." - UVS inspired
    "Through knowing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how nature does wonders in a complexly inverse manner." - UVS inspired

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Re: Q-space theory. 3rd article has been published.

Hi Vincent,

I will prepare a reply to your last posts within a few weeks (hopefully by mid-June). There is some additional data that I need:

1. How do you explain the Muon experiments in the context of optical illusions (allegedly, they demonstrate real time dilation effect)?
    Here is some refference regarding the Muon experiments: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ativ/muon.html and http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...iv/muonex.html .

2. Can you define "length" and "time" in the context of the Doppler effect that you proposed? I wish to see if you can directly connect between the Doppler effect (which is an effect of waves) to the definitions of time and length.

Be in touch
    Roi

Likes Given

Hi Vincent,
    1. How do you explain the Muon experiments in the context of optical illusions (allegedly, they demonstrate real time dilation effect)?
    Here is some refference regarding the Muon experiments: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ativ/muon.html and http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...iv/muonex.html.

Hi Roi,

From the UVS perspective, Muon is a vortical wave function of fundamental substance. The rate of radioactive decay for Muon in vortical motion should be proportional to its velocity; the higher the velocity for the Muon in motion the more energy is there to vortically drives and sustains it from disintegration.

From the perspective of absolute time, it would be more appropriate to say the Muon is physically transformed in a vortically intensified process that increases its mean lifespan and this increment is proportional to its velocity. The theory that explains the experiments on high velocity moving Muon suggest time is dilated or length is contracted could fit the observed result is a delusion rather than it is an illusion. Although active transformation for the Muon in vortical wave function is involved and it is equivalent to time dilation effect, it is not time or length that is being physically transformed.

2. Can you define "length" and "time" in the context of the Doppler effect that you proposed? I wish to see if you can directly connect between the Doppler effect (which is an effect of waves) to the definitions of time and length.
    The dimension of length and time are invariant in the coordination system of Doppler effect, the volume within the coordination system is filled with a variant medium with physical properties for light to traverse as wave. In a paradigm shift the wave effect of light is similar to Doppler effect of sound wave traversing in the elastic medium of air at lower velocities in absolute space and time. From the perspective of UVS, these phenomena in vortical motions of different bandwidths are compatible as a universal singularity. Btw, thank you for your vote to UVS on vortical motion from cosmic levels to subatomic levels.

One can also tweak the coordination system of sound wave in air by interchanging variant time and variant 3D to replace air in a volume therefore this space is void of air, but the transformed result in motion for the source of sound wave would still be equivalent to Doppler effect of sound in the different settings. Under such tweaked setting, one can say time is dilated or length is contracted that is equivalent in principle when the source of the sound in flat spacetime is moving at speeds near to speed of sound, and the 4D spacetime continuum for sound can be physically distorted in inertial acceleration according to pressure tensor of potential density.

We can visualize with this setting that the source of sound wave can travel faster than the speed of sound without problem. This could provide a model to infer the behavior for superluminal speed of matter in order to understand the unobservable in the physical universe.

Best regards,
    ~ vincent

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Thank you Vincent,

That was the information I needed. Once again my answer will not be short and I will need some spare time to prepare it. I will do my best to supply it by mid June.

Bye

Likes Given

Thank you Vincent,

That was the information I needed. Once again my answer will not be short and I will need some spare time to prepare it. I will do my best to supply it by mid June.

Bye
    Hi Roi,

While you take your time to organise your reply, please have a look at "Investigating the time dilation effect in Einstein's special theory of relativity" that I have recently compiled.

It covers on:
    - Time dilation definitions
    - Einstein's thought experiment on time dilation effect in SR
    - Einstein's light clock
    - Muon Experiment

And thanks to your feedback I have reworded some terms for the nonelastic rod thought experiment and made some modifications to reflect the passive transformation for both observers with zero relative velocity. The examples have factored in the speed of light with a time delay effect for relating to these phenomena of time dilation effect and length contraction in optical illusions. Inverse scenarios of these phenomena were also illustrated.

- Phenomenon of time dilation effect for the rod example. - At several paragraphs down.
    - Phenomenon of length contraction for the rod example. - At several paragraphs down.

Best to you,

~ vincent

Likes Given

In most cases, qualitative research is just not good enough. It is a good intuitive tool, but it must be completed by quantitative rigor if its conclusions are expected to explain quantitative results.
    I have no issue with qualitative research must be completed by quantitative rigor if its conclusions are expected to explain quantitative results, but I have issues with quantitative research in hypothetical contructs that ignores validity analysis qualitatively for its assumptions. This could lead to validation of false facts in the illusion of knowing, imho it is a myth that this does not occur to modern physics.

UVS is focused on validity analysis qualitatively, it meticulously attempts to qualitatively illustrate the major fallacies in modern physics. Imho, reified time and morphed space propositioned in relativitic theories with mathematical constructs are fallacious.

I have recently included more examples of falsified theories in mathematical constructs that are based on Geocentrism to elucidate the point:

Mathematical constructs based on epitrochoids in Geocentric model of ancient astronomy could work for making quantitative predictions for natural events such as precession cycle, equinox and solstice in modern terms. Although the system of epitrochoid cycles based on the assumption of Earth is the center of the universe was successfully used to made accurate quantitative predictions with deferent and epicycles of Sun for predicting geocentric events, using these workable quantitative predictions to validate the claim of fact that the Sun takes a period of twenty-four hours to revolve around the Earth in a solar day is a known fallacy in modern science; a mathematical deduction substantiated with successful quantitative predictions that are derived on a wrong track can analytically conclude a false fact to be valid in self-fulfilling prophecy through self-reference. This fallacy is as a result of a natural delusion; a natural cognitive paradox of relative motion illusion that renders natural negation for its empirical observation.

Ptolemaic elements in a Geocentric model.

Image above illustrates the basic elements of Ptolemaic astronomy in a Geocentric model, showing a planet (orange color object) on an epicycle (smaller dotted circle) with a deferent (larger dotted circle) and an equant (solid black dot •) directly opposite the Earth (purple and white color object) from the center of the deferent (symbol x).

- Apparent retrograde motion of Mars.

The apparent retrograde motion of a planet can be solved mathematically with the deferent and epicycle of the planet based on geocentrism. Although epicycle system in a mathematical construct through observation of the apparent planet motion in the celestial sphere can be fine-tuned to provide workable solutions with accurate quantitative predictions for this peculiar phenomenon that recurs, it is a falsified fact in astrophysics that the planet in apparent retrograde motion is physically moving in the opposite diurnal motion as it is directly observed from Earth; this is a cognitive paradox of relative motion illusion in passive transformation of celestial cordinate system. The mathematical construct of a hypothetical model that could consistently work in applied science with accurate quantitative predictions cannot validate its hypothetical assumption through circular definition.
    The above excerpt from "Validity analysis" in "Overviews of UVS" is a recent addendum.

Please also have a look at a section on "UVS reviews on the Big Bang model" in the same webpage.

Best to you,

~ vincent

Orange Belt
    Likes Given

Replying to posts 32-38

Hi Vincent.

My reply to posts 32-38 is attached...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information